Make weight loss/gain supplements more effective

Mooncutter

I can be a bitch to change weight. Especially new users pick wrong weights for their guys. I think weight loss/gain supplements should be more effective. I also think there should be a bonus when you aren't training at all, like after a match that went to decision.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Especially for heavyweights. As they do gain/lose more weight in reality as well. I got a 288 pounder and I need to get him to 240 because I discovered he has no KO power but is a pressure fighter. This will take me 150 days IRL that's just too much.

Especially for heavyweights. As they do gain/lose more weight in reality as well. I got a 288 pounder and I need to get him to 240 because I discovered he has no KO power but is a pressure fighter. This will take me 150 days IRL that's just too much.

I think that you should adjust to the game, not the game to your mistake at creating a heavier fighter.

• Upvote 1

Could've made him at around 260 and decided which way to go. But you didn't.

I cut a fighter from a 170 to 155 - didn't take long at all. With a good supp - you can lose 0.33 per session. That's just a little more than 4.5 pounds a week. Not too bad.