ITFL s03e01 - Team MMA Hype vs Team Conquer

listerman

As some of you already know, ITFL season 3 is kicking off September 21st. During the first few days of fight picks, there’s already tension building up between the teams, so it looks like it’s going to be an exciting season!

As their first matchup, Team MMA Hype is hosting Team Conquer meaning they start with the first pick. After matching up Team Conquer’s best prospect, Dylan McKay, against a so called “can”, Callum Pagnozzi, tension started to rise inside Team Conquer’s camp, as Dylan’s manager, Johnny Sorrow, had a bad trip over the pick, stating that it was taking the “fun” out of it.

Sorrow: Trust me I fully realize that I'm being an asshole here but I joined this to fight some of the best fighters and best managers. Not to crush cans that would never come close to matching up with my fighter in any other situation.

The funny thing about what Sorrow had to say, is that he did not join the season to “crush cans”, which is a big step up from what his current managing career is about, since he’s been “crushing cans” for a few months now. We even think that the reason of his above statement was to make us believe that his fighter Dylan McKay had tough competition in his young career, which is clearly not the case.

After the big storm, Team Conquer made the next 2 picks, and decided to go with:

Team MMA Hype had the last 2 picks, so they went with:

• Upvote 6

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

23 years old

170lbs

7-2

"It feels really weird fighting for the 3rd time in a new weight class in my MMA career. My lightweight debut didn't get off to a winning start, thanks to the judges robbing me of that victory. I'm not going to let that happen again. I want to prove that I really am one of the top young fighters in MMA and my performances throughout this season of ITFL will prove that.

I know Pernell Whitaker Jr (7-0) will also be making his Welterweight debut when we fight, I feel sorry for the guy because he wont be able to keep up with my pace when it comes fight night. People talk about his so called "impressive" winning streak, beating 6 nobodies and 1 decent ish fighter proves this guy has just been acting like a predator so far in his in MMA career, looking to pounce on any MMA fighter who he is basically guaranteed to beat."

If you even just look at my previous 4 fights, I've fought quality fighters. 1 former title challenger, 3 former or current title holders and 1 multiple division title holder. I know I only won 2 of my last 4 fights, but I was robbed in my last fight and in my fight against Lim, I came out and didn't have the right game plan, I know I messed that fight up and I regret it big time but I'm hoping to have a rematch in the future to prove that I am a better fighter than Lim!"

• Upvote 1