Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

izgrate think it's time he and mendez throw down once again. izgrate put the former #1 contender to sleep with a spinning back fist...there's no one else to beat for a title shot. mendez won fair and square the first time, but this time the result will be different.

izgrate think it's time he and mendez throw down once again. izgrate put the former #1 contender to sleep with a spinning back fist...there's no one else to beat for a title shot. mendez won fair and square the first time, but this time the result will be different.

2 wins since your loss is nice but Krzys "The Polish Experiment" Soszynski is 3-0(2-0 in Syn) and im sure there will be others who want it....someone gonna have to convince Franky when he gets back :D

Johnny Cage wants his title shot. After the fight Johnny just noted on everything he has done. "I have 3 fights in a row in Syn and I beat the last man to beat me. I am not worried about fouad brings to the table. I am training with one of the best jitz guys in the world so I don't have any worries there now. I just want a chance to show I am the best in Syn at 185".

Johnny Cage wants his title shot. After the fight Johnny just noted on everything he has done. "I have 3 fights in a row in Syn and I beat the last man to beat me. I am not worried about fouad brings to the table. I am training with one of the best jitz guys in the world so I don't have any worries there now. I just want a chance to show I am the best in Syn at 185".

Cage better be working on his Jitz, even though it won't help much because Joe Thompson is going to take him down and choke him out at the end of the week.

And it is done and dusted, Paolo Mendez v Franjy Izgrate 2 will headline the Relapse PPV on June 21st

"Paolo is not stupid, just cause he has beaten Franjy Izgrate in the past doesn't mean he isn't going to take the fight seriously. Last time these men fought they went to the 4th round before Paolo tried to take Izgrates arm home with him....he assures me this time it will be in the 2nd round and it will be 4 consecutive armbar victories for The Executioner. Paolo promises to put on a show for his fans with the last fight of his contract and then he is going to go away and spend time with his family while he thinks about where his future lies. He looks forward to seeing you all on the 21st."

'Paolo, how did it feel to beat Izgrate for the second time?'

"Well first i would like to thank Syn for helping me to where i am today, the number 1 P4P'er in the world. Firebird designs, they not only sponsor Syn but they sponsor me personally and make me kick ass shirts like this bad boy"

http://www.beststoreontheweb.com/images/firebird/Executioner6.jpg

"and also to Non-Stop-Nutrition....although i'm not sponsored by them i enjoy their products and would like to be sponsored by them in the future. About the fight it was mostly how i said it would be. It was in the second round, it was to do with arms, but it was me putting him to sleep with an arm triangle."

'What is next for you? You have fought the best Syn has to offer and not only defeated all of them you have made all of them tapout or pass out, 6 successive wins by submission'

"Too true. Going to take a few days with my friends and family and decide what i am going to do with my future. A number of parties have shown their interest so far"

'Will you be leaving Syn?'

"I never say never, so far Syn are NOT one of the 5 offers i have received so we will have to wait and see. One thing i can tell you for sure....I AM the number 1 LHW in the world and i will beat whoever i go up against in whichever org i'm in. Maybe this YB Sol that everyone likes to harp on about can have a shot at the number 1 guy in the world."

Cage better be working on his Jitz, even though it won't help much because Joe Thompson is going to take him down and choke him out at the end of the week.

Looks like Joe needs to work on those takedowns. He pretty much got mauled there. Johnny is still waiting on Fouad to accept the title fight. Again he is training with Legendary Featherweight Kung Lao on the ground. If you can even get it there Lao will show him enough to get it back up.

Krystof Teverdosky is glad to have joined the best org in the world. It has been a rough two weeks for Teverdosky, after finaly earing a title shot in the now defunct California Combat Challange, he is ready to again continue his quest at being a champion.

Krystof Teverdosky begins his climb to the top of the 205 food chain.

We caught up with Krystof leaving his house and asked him about his up coming fight and where his head is at after missing out on his chance to fight for the CCC title.

"I look forward to this fight, I hope he accepts it. James Pattington is an up and comer with great striking skills, I'll have to becareful not to get caught. I have a lot more expierence in my fights I've had 2 fights go to the judges after 5 rounds. I'm hoping this one is left up to me to decide and not the judges, you never know how they are going to score the fight. I haven't really had time to think about my missed opertunity at the CCC 205 crown, I pretty much packed up and moved to Vegas twelve hours after they shut their doors, I was training hard for that fight so I think I'll be in shape for this fight. The guy I was slated to fight was a ground guy so I'll have to adjust my came plan for this fight, he seems to like to stand and bang. It should be a fun fight. I'm kind of on a roll now after starting 0-1 and look forward to making a case for a title shot."

Timestamp will be the launching site for the Missile, San Lucas Mussolini

first off to taste his vicious GnP rockets will be Mark Aronoff

however the Missile only sees Mark as a handy launch pad...Missile is already lookin for that big freak...yeah that wierdlookin "Monster" dude..Sathias or whatever...obviously overrated....but no one seems to be able to put him in his place

Thats why Mussolini was created a bunch of years ago in Parts Unknown.....to demolish puffed up-talked up primadonnas who call them selves champs

the winner of Soszynski/Black which takes place next weekend has a good chance. SynCity signed some hot prospects at 205 lately but they need to earn their stripes first. Mendez should train the next 2-3 weeks till the title-picture gets clearer, because these new guys come for his blood.

Krzys Soszynski 4-0

Mike Hunt 4-0

Tuberculo Meningitis 3-0

Michael Black 4-2

Stanley Corncrab 4-0

Vladislav Draxx 3-0

Aarron Hamilton 4-2

Adam Atom 4-2

Franjy Izgrate 5-2

Mike Pointek 4-1

Sam Williams 4-1

the winner of Soszynski/Black which takes place next weekend has a good chance. SynCity signed some hot prospects at 205 lately but they need to earn their stripes first. Mendez should train the next 2-3 weeks till the title-picture gets clearer, because these new guys come for his blood.

Krzys Soszynski 4-0

Mike Hunt 4-0

Tuberculo Meningitis 3-0

Michael Black 4-2

Stanley Corncrab 4-0

Vladislav Draxx 3-0

Aarron Hamilton 4-2

Adam Atom 4-2

Franjy Izgrate 5-2

Mike Pointek 4-1

Sam Williams 4-1

Surely the fans don't want to watch me make Franjy tap for a 3rd time

however the Missile only sees Mark as a handy launch pad...Missile is already lookin for that big freak...yeah that wierdlookin "Monster" dude..Sathias or whatever...obviously overrated....but no one seems to be able to put him in his place

Overrated lol :lol:

Only two matches ago he was describing himself as a gate-keeper ;) He's KOed BJJ brown belts and subbed Strong wrestlers, albeit he hasn't faced the wrath of a BJJ white belt yet though :D

Overrated lol :lol:

Only two matches ago he was describing himself as a gate-keeper ;) He's KOed BJJ brown belts and subbed Strong wrestlers, albeit he hasn't faced the wrath of a BJJ white belt yet though :D

"Monstar" as i like to call Mr. Pacstan will face a true .. uhm, Monster .. actually .. come July 11th. he'll take on Barack Lesnar - its official already.

Lesnar's record looks like this:

W Eric Berg TKO (Strikes) 1 00:14

W Gregor Pawlak Jr TKO (Strikes) 2 00:05

W Mark Aronoff KO (Punch) 1 00:52

W Mark Scott TKO (Strikes) 1 02:39

W Wyatt Earp TKO (Strikes) 1 00:33

good luck :mf_popcorn1:

"Monstar" as i like to call Mr. Pacstan will face a true .. uhm, Monster .. actually .. come July 11th. he'll take on Barack Lesnar - its official already.

Lesnar's record looks like this:

W Eric Berg TKO (Strikes) 1 00:14

W Gregor Pawlak Jr TKO (Strikes) 2 00:05

W Mark Aronoff KO (Punch) 1 00:52

W Mark Scott TKO (Strikes) 1 02:39

W Wyatt Earp TKO (Strikes) 1 00:33

good luck :mf_popcorn1:

Yeah that is one crazy record for a fighter with mediocre boxing :o

I'm always up for a gameplanning challenge though :D

Yeah that is one crazy record for a fighter with mediocre boxing :o

I'm always up for a gameplanning challenge though :D

Missile-lock activated

Mussolinis climb in the rankings will begin this weekend :notworthy:

he will reign through a barrage of vicious Bombs and GnP

your bombshelters wont help you anymore :wheelchair:

As his new manager, I'm glad to get Tigo Souza [4-1] back in the gym and back on pace with a win.

The last fight took a lot out of him, but after some rest, Tigo looks to ascend to the top of the formidable heap in the 145 class.

Kung lao is hoping Rodey can provide a little more competition then Jackson Robinson did. Lao after his fight was a little disappointed Robinson didn't come in with a good game plan. Lao said "Everyone knows I am one of the best BJJ guys in the world why would you take me down?". Rodey better come in with a better gameplan.

Two days after joining his new training camp, Sathias "Monstar" Pacstan has been awarded his Purple belt. "I've got a hell of a lot of great grapplers to train with in this camp, and it has allowed me to take my game to a whole new level. Lesnar better hope he doesn't leave a limb hanging out where I can grab it, because if he does I am going to tear it clean off!"