Demolition MMA - Official Smack Talk Thread

Humble

Logan was a good 60 pounds outside of his comfort zone and I think everyone but him, knew he would be outclassed. He wanted that fight. The most ironic part is that the 205 title fight happened BEFORE the 265 did. Not that he would have won the 205, but it would have been a smarter fight. If you chase that title, sometimes you end up further from it than when you started.

• Upvote 1

All that talk from Mckibbon, he loses the fight and suddenly he disappears O_o

I never disappeared I am just recovering after my first KO...now at least I knownhow my opponents feel...but it was a great fight I went back down to 205 so I will kick youbarse again tristan I took a rusk going to fight against a kuch higger guy and I lost still undefeated at 205

• Upvote 1

Logan was a good 60 pounds outside of his comfort zone and I think everyone but him, knew he would be outclassed. He wanted that fight. The most ironic part is that the 205 title fight happened BEFORE the 265 did. Not that he would have won the 205, but it would have been a smarter fight. If you chase that title, sometimes you end up further from it than when you started.

I am disgusted I would have stayed at 205 mate hut the rise man booked me anfight months out I begged for a short jotice fifht or at least less than 20 days hut I got the 35 days from jow fight which also pissed me off...but I just want to work back to 205 top you know it is how life goes I guess

lol lighter fighters have a bigger speed advantage than heavier fighters have a strength one. Unlike real life.

This is why for title fights Humble and I have been talking and would like anyone moving up to a heavier weight class to please take their supplements to move up to the proper weight.

So don't feel bad for any lighter fighter that wants to fight a heavier opponent :)

Also Logan just accepted his fight so we are all good.

• Upvote 1

lol lighter fighters have a bigger speed advantage than heavier fighters have a strength one. Unlike real life.

This is why for title fights Humble and I have been talking and would like anyone moving up to a heavier weight class to please take their supplements to move up to the proper weight.

So don't feel bad for any lighter fighter that wants to fight a heavier opponent :)

Yeah we just keep going no time bitchin about shit

just training

Well Wes Ray won't be taking supplements for moving weight classes. That future 3 belt simultaneous wearer and defender will be doing it at his weight. Also it would be really hard to take supplements as a 185 move up to 205 and take the belt and move to 265 to take the belt, and take supplements to move down to 185 to defend. He'll win them with whatever disadvantage from size.

• Upvote 2

I am disgusted I would have stayed at 205 mate hut the rise man booked me anfight months out I begged for a short jotice fifht or at least less than 20 days hut I got the 35 days from jow fight which also pissed me off...but I just want to work back to 205 top you know it is how life goes I guess

I call bullshit on that one. You called Alison months ago, well before the fight was set. As for time, I beleive the extra time helped Logan more, to try and get his body prepared for the beating froma heavier dude. With Tristan getting his title shot, and you beat Tristan pretty easily (to my surprise), chances are you will get a 205 shot soon enough.

• Upvote 1

Well Wes Ray won't be taking supplements for moving weight classes. That future 3 belt simultaneous wearer and defender will be doing it at his weight. Also it would be really hard to take supplements as a 185 move up to 205 and take the belt and move to 265 to take the belt, and take supplements to move down to 185 to defend. He'll win them with whatever disadvantage from size.

Considering Wes has 4 undefeated contenders lined up in his division I believe we are still far from having this conversation. He is also 26 so another year and the monster 18 year old projects will be passing him on skill/ learning.

This is the problem with 25 year old shelve life’s... it’s short.

But good luck on your quest, so far so good :)

Everyone has to meet the required minimum weight class to fight for a belt. My best advise is to focus on 2 divisions and get your guy to a weight that is easily shuffled between them. But first of course clear the division.

I call bullshit on that one. You called Alison months ago, well before the fight was set. As for time, I beleive the extra time helped Logan more, to try and get his body prepared for the beating froma heavier dude. With Tristan getting his title shot, and you beat Tristan pretty easily (to my surprise), chances are you will get a 205 shot soon enough.

I called alison out and saif in the future a super bout him 265 lbs chakp me 205 but they didn',twant to give me a 205 title fight plus my 25yo has jo advantage if it takes longer...but I signed a fifht wil melvin would have faught him for 205 title fight so I guess but now we will see what is done is done and lets move forward

I called alison out and saif in the future a super bout him 265 lbs chakp me 205 but they didn',twant to give me a 205 title fight plus my 25yo has jo advantage if it takes longer...but I signed a fifht wil melvin would have faught him for 205 title fight so I guess but now we will see what is done is done and lets move forward

You are making zero sense your fighter, Alison & Cormeau are all 25 yr olds & Henry Aron is 24 but i doubt he was a 18yr old build looking at his stats. Earlier you said you wanted a fight on short notice & now you are saying you wanted a super fight in the future?

Benson: Respect to Alison for taking a fight on 12 days notice in what should be a difficult fight for him. Ive waited patiently & now its my time #andnew

Alison:Just a break for training. You are a tough cookie benson, but so am I. I have not quite got used to this belt and I am not looking to give it away anytime soon. You may have been waiting patiently, but are you sure you are ready?!?!??

• Upvote 1

This is a busy org once everything starts slowing down then your fighters are going to be having fights 20 days away but Humble is book all the way up to RISE 18 and doing all the he can for every fighter and manger just let the man breath he is doing what he can for all of our fighters

Yep, yep, but where are the updated rankings? :)

Props to the notorius one.

• Upvote 1

Alison:Just a break for training. You are a tough cookie benson, but so am I. I have not quite got used to this belt and I am not looking to give it away anytime soon. You may have been waiting patiently, but are you sure you are ready?!?!??

Benson: Its a title shot of course im ready. Its better you havent got used to the belt yet because you wont have it long. Heres to a great fight & a W for me :)

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325503

Wes Ray: Well I defended my belt and that makes two fights in a row that I headlined the card for RISE. I even submitted the higher level grappler tonight. A friend and training partner Tristan lost to Henry Aron tonight. I've been calling out to hold multiple belts and I demand the right to avenge my friend in a champion vs champion somebody's 0 must go match for his 205 pound strap. It will look better around my waist and I'll just wear the 185 pound belt a little higher. This is the fight "The Best" wants. Make it happen.

• Upvote 1

RISE Fight League Rankings

(Based off of Hype/Pop and Record/Performances)

Please let me know if you spot anything that is incorrect and needs changing. Thank you! :)

Champ - N/A

1.Rick James(4-0) -

2.Tim Slater(2-0) -

3.Alessio Bianchi(2-1) -

4.Never TryTo(3-0) -

5.Jazz Clementine(2-0) -

Champ - Randy Kelly(7-0)

1.Xavier Merlin(2-0) ↑

2.Barrios Messi(4-0) ↑

3.Niudu Kakka(2-0) ↑

4.Manolito Gafotas(4-0-1) ↑

5.Wale Ammond(3-1) ↑

Champ - N/A

1.Meatball Destroyer(3-0) -

2.Alexis Anderson(2-0) -

3.Ricky Gracie(3-0) ↑

4.Wade Rogers(3-0) ↑

5.Valerio Bartoli(2-0) ↓

Champ - Wes Ray(4-0)

1.Max Slaughter(3-0) ↑

2.Dante Fiaschi(4-0) ↑

3.Max Onera(3-1) ↓

4.Jhin Markell(3-1) ↑

5.Cornelius Barnaby(2-1) ↑

Champ - Henry Aron(7-0)

1.Melvin Comeau(7-2) -

2.Logan McKibbon(5-1) ↑

3.Tyan Quincy(2-1) ↑

4.Raghave Upadhyaya(3-1) ↑

5.Daniel Orndorf(1-0) -

Champ - Benny Alison(6-0)

1.Bennie Benson(4-1) -

2.Bobby Knuckles(3-1) ↑

3.Tommy Tank(3-0) ↑

4.Mario Farina(2-0) ↑

5.Alistar Ngannou(3-1) ↑

RISE P4P Rankings (Based On Above)

1.Randy Kelly(7-0) -

2.Wes Ray(4-0) -

3.Henry Aron(7-0) -

4.Bennie Alison(6-0) ↑

5.Bennie Benson(4-1) ↑

6.Max Slaughter(3-0) ↑

7.Melvin Comeau(7-2) ↑

8.Logan McKibbon(5-1) ↓

9.Meatball Destroyer(3-0) ↓

10.Xavier Merlin(2-0) ↑

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf: Well, how do you like that. I honestly thought I would get bumped off the list before this. Guess no one is good enough, so... let me get a shot at one of the boys ranked higher than me... I'm not saying title fight. It's too early for that, I get it, but fighting a top five contender...? Now THAT I can get behind. Well... after I whoop up on Uphadyhaha or Upadyoyo... I just can't say his name right, but he is gonna go down in flames , but my star is on the Rise!!!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w23.jpg

Daniel Orndorf: Well, how do you like that. I honestly thought I would get bumped off the list before this. Guess no one is good enough, so... let me get a shot at one of the boys ranked higher than me... I'm not saying title fight. It's too early for that, I get it, but fighting a top five contender...? Now THAT I can get behind. Well... after I whoop up on Uphadyhaha or Upadyoyo... I just can't say his name right, but he is gonna go down in flames , but my star is on the Rise!!!

Alison: Good luck, who ever the hell you are.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=325503

Wes Ray: Well I defended my belt and that makes two fights in a row that I headlined the card for RISE. I even submitted the higher level grappler tonight. A friend and training partner Tristan lost to Henry Aron tonight. I've been calling out to hold multiple belts and I demand the right to avenge my friend in a champion vs champion somebody's 0 must go match for his 205 pound strap. It will look better around my waist and I'll just wear the 185 pound belt a little higher. This is the fight "The Best" wants. Make it happen.

Alison:

Co-main-event to be exact. Just because your name is easier to spell, and costs less to put on posters, I would not let that go to your head. Obviously there were more exciting fights at rise 13. My boy Hank Aron but on a fantastic show in also defending his title. He could have rose out the decision, but instead gave the fans what they wanted , by putting Tristan to sleep in the final seconds. And that was not even the fight of the night.

Also, I know Tristan makes a great training partner, but it might be more economical just to pick up a punching bag at the local sporting goods store.

• Upvote 1