HIGHJACK vs ORIGI - 'It's way beyond personal!'

Steel

Ryan vs Bjorn  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Ryan is the man and will crush the Belgian Boy Scout?

• Highjack will kill Origi, or pray he does! Ryan is our
    • Screw Ryan and gang of Belgian bullies, go Bjorn!
  2. 2. Bjorn is mis-understood?

• He is great for the game and shows balls stepping up like this!
    • No he is cock!

Peel being all humble for being in the top 10 again and 2 top 10 P4Pers. Prolly a better route than what I did tho.

LOL I said Dale.

Sorry Dale.

Screw that Dale if jug and fuse can agree we can fight you next, win or lose against Bomb.

Ryan is a different league you though are more my level.

To risky for you. But im down

Peel being all humble for being in the top 10 again and 2 top 10 P4Pers. Prolly a better route than what I did tho.

LOL I said Dale.

Sorry Dale.

LOL i was thinking why he said that i barley get fighters in the top 100p4p haha

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14181581563622.jpg vs. http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393729141.png

Remi "The Exiled" Highjack vs. Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

Highjack (27) stands at 15-5 in his career, with all but 1 of those wins coming via KO. His opponent tomorrow is a rival of his who has been calling him out for a while. Divock Origi (25) is 14-1 with 10 KO's on his record.

Both men are strikers by trade with neither showing an aptitude to take fights to the floor or do much work if they are there. No, both men like to trade heavy leather until they flop or their opponent does. Of Highjack 5 losses, 4 come from him being TKO'd, something that he will have to look out for against Origi who hits hard himself. Likewise, Origi's sole loss came from him being brutally beaten for 4 rounds before being KOed with a KOTY contender. Whilst their chins have proven to be solid throughout their careers, when under pressure it seems they lose the fight in them and shit down allowing their opponents to tee off.

Surely a huge difference coming into this matchup will be the experience of each man, whilst Highjack has fought some of the best LHW on offer and largely come out on top the level of competition Origi has fought is not early as equal. Arguably the toughest challenger Origi has fought was Sigurdsson, a fight he lost. Will Highjack's big time fight experience help pull him through this fight?

Both stand to lose a lot if they should lose, both manager's have their pride and reputation on the line after a bitter exchange of verbal abuse from both sides. It will be up to their fighters to settle the score.

Will Remi Highjack's huge forehead be able to take the power of Origi? Will Origi be able to handle a massive step up in competition from the average crop of fighters he has fought so far?

Find out tomorrow live from Wombley

Good luck to both fighters :thumbup: (but more to my boo Ryan, naturally(not that he needs it))

• Upvote 5

Bjorn, don't take it personal. Run your mouth and have fun with it. It's the internet. It isn't like someone you know or care about is slagging you. Just some random faceless dude on the internet who is asking you to slag him right back. People go after you, because you take crap too personal. They smell blood. Likely vaginal. Enjoy when you get burned, and toss it right back. That is the whole point of a smack thread. If you have fun with is everyone else will, too. If you legitimately do dislike each other all the better. If you sulk and whine about something a complete stranger said we will still have our fun. It will just be at your expense.

• Upvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14594393729141.png

Divock "Belgian Beast" Origi

Oh he will bleed, don't worry about that!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=808142

16 day injury but at least he didn't bleed. Haha.

Seriously tho, you did step up after all the bullshit and fought so good fight. Origi has a hell of a chin on him to eat that many shots from Highjack and not go down until the 5th.

I will post a less respectable and more insulting reply with Highjack later.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=808142

16 day injury but at least he didn't bleed. Haha.

Seriously tho, you did step up after all the bullshit and fought so good fight. Origi has a hell of a chin on him to eat that many shots from Highjack and not go down until the 5th.

I will post a less respectable and more insulting reply with Highjack later.

Congrats man. Glad to see Origi could take your guy his punishment for so long. I will train him up now and hopefully one day a rematch will be possible. Sounds maybe strange after a loss, but I am ok with the way it went. Glad that Origi was able to do some damage as well :P

Good luck with Highjack and see you later ;)

• Upvote 2