EVO 84: LEGENDS

Well, that's disappointing. Pretty much the only outcome that could bother me. I know kos from mount come easy but I never though he'd tap, always seemed to have good heart.

Congrats to Kelly, great adjustment in the clinch. Thought Tonal would get the ko when he started landing standing but it wasn't to be.

Any plans for a rubber match?

What a card. Felt sorry for lester in the main event but damn what a fight

While I'm extremely biased for obvious reasons, I believe Dustin Douglas is the best fighter in the game today, and should be considered one of the greatest of all time, top to bottom.

Granite chin, amazing heart, KO power, Intelligent enough to finish fights and avoid submissions on the ground, and only 2 days injured in 51 fights against some of the best in the business.

• Downvote 2

While I'm extremely biased for obvious reasons, I believe Dustin Douglas is the best fighter in the game today, and should be considered one of the greatest of all time, top to bottom.

Granite chin, amazing heart, KO power, Intelligent enough to finish fights and avoid submissions on the ground, and only 2 days injured in 51 fights against some of the best in the business.

After watching EVO 84, I'm definitely a Dustin Douglas fan now, great fighter. Will be interesting to see who he's matched up against next.