Tribal Combat (Pulse)

The1rstSaint

Ladies and Gentleman the Tribal Combat Organization is Launching a new Fight League for only the baddest Mofos in the Tycoon Land. Lets take a quick look at the Rules and Regulations of the Tribal Combat League.

The main goal here is to have some fun Fight Leagues and Build Contenders for Pulse so they can try to ultimately be a top p4p fighter in the World. Key the is what have some FUN!

We are also aiming for fighters whom are not in the top 500 p4p

Weight Classes

Fights will be in a Beautiful manly crafted Octagon cage. And there will be a Ten point Must System in place

Time limits and rounds

3 five minute rounds

5 five minute rounds for League finals

Season Format

Each Weight Class will have 8 fighters, the top 4 at seasons end will be in a Playoff to determine the WINNER!

Each fighter will have 3 fights in the regular season (1 month between fights)

Match ups will be based off rank so this format is basically the fight offer you would normally get.

Point System

Fight Win=3 points

Fight Draw=1 point

Fight Loss= 0 points

Bonus Points

First round Finish= 3 points

2nd round Finish=2 points

3rd round Finish=1 point

Playoff rounds will be two weeks apart (or giving injury 16 days) If there is a draw in the playoffs we will need to rematch at the earliest possible time and fight will then be 5 five minute rounds.

This means total season length is 4 months (3 seasons per Year)

Prizes 1 mil for each weight class winner. And a Custom Trophy as well a Promotion to the Big League org Pulse FC

These Leagues are Un-restricted in Fighter ID

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1595201064tribal-proto2.png

• Upvote 11

Season 1 Participants

Start Date 8-1 threw TBD

Weight Classes

imageedit_5_8653724180.gif?width=440&hei

Entrants Points

#1. The Reverend Jim Ignatowski (1-0)

#2. Edward Conan (0-1)

#3. Bong Ji Woo (1-0)

#4. Samak Ruenroeng (0-1)

#5. Elazar Shalit

#6. Tiger Grandpa

#7. Marcus Aurelius

#8. Aishah Bin Sari

First round matches

8-15 Ignatowski def Conan (UDescision)

8-15 Woo def Ruenroeng (UDescision)

8-19 Grandpa vs Shalit

8-22 Aurelius vs Bin Sari

imageedit_4_5227579621.gif?width=440&hei

#1. Akira Harada

#2. Jorginho Marcelo

#3. Beta Knox

#4. Gil Jacobson

#5. Sergey Burenkov

#6. Larson Picker

#7. Pit Canthropus Jr

#8. Roy Johnson

First round Matches

8-22 Jacobsen vs Picker

8-22 Canthropus Jr vs Johnson

8-29 Marcelo vs Knox

8-29 Harada vs Burenkov

imageedit_1_9450267149.gif?width=440&hei

#1. Patriootti Pate

#2. Samuel Nti (1-0)

#3. Jon Horn

#4. James Penn

#5. Benedicte Swanson

#6. Randy The Show (0-1)

#7. Renato Laranja (0-1)

#8. Manu Ahonen (1-0)

First round matches

8-15 Ahonen def Laranja (UDesicion)

8-15 Niti def The Show (TKO Round 1)

8-22 Pate vs Horn

8-29 Penn vs Swanson

imageedit_2_9268610255.gif?width=440&hei

#1. William Ralph Dean

#2. Paul Sight

#3. Ricardo Rebenta

#4. Hannu Karpo

#5. Jeff Mma

#6. Edwin Lucan

#7. Edgy Brah

#8. Dominick De Struicao

First round matches

8-22 Sight vs Dean

8-22 Rebenta vs Karpo

8-29 Mma vs Lucan

8-29 Brah vs De Struicao

imageedit_3_6892848855.gif?width=440&hei

#1. CJ Robinson (0-1)

#2. Mike Holmes Jr (1-0)

#3. Michael Salazar (0-1)

#4. Billy Jones (1-0)

#5. Keijo Maki (1-0)

#6. Jack Number (0-1)

#7. Alexander Gustafson

#8. Gok Won Khun

First round matches

8-1 Maki def Number (TKO Round 2)

8-15 Holmes Jr def Robinson (TKO Round 3)

8-15 Jones Def Salazar (UDecision)

8-22 Gustafson vs Khun

#1. Patrick Chaelsson

#2. Anthony Griffith

#3. Francisco Babyara (1-0)

#4. Arnaldur Hjoervarsson (0-1)

#5. Norman Pearson (0-1)

#6. Arild Ringnes (1-0)

#7. Konstantin Stepanov (1-0)

#8. Jimmy Fothergill (0-1)

First round matches

8-15 Babyara def Hjoevarsson (KO Round 1)

8-15 Ringnes def Pearson (UDecision)

8-15 Stepanov def Fothergill (Sub Round 1)

8-22 Chaelsson vs Griffith

• Upvote 1

Tribal Combat 1 is coming to a arena near you very soon tycooners, but first its time to let Galaxy go out with a bang!

What better way then with two events 7-25 and 8-1 to conclude things, and there is quite the treat in store as seven world titles will be on the line. I want to take the time to cover these two events and there big Title fights that will roll over into the Tribal Combat debut.

First off Galaxy 6: Phenomena

Middleweight Title

Champion: Dave Beast Challenger: Scott Hill

14901037077484.gif vs 22w24.jpg

The first of three title fights will pit the current MW champion Dave Beast against former PL MMA(Before Galaxy the org was PL MMA) MW Champion now challenger Scott Hill.

Dave Beast has a pro record 20 wins and 12 losses, and 17 of those wins where by way of (T)KO. He is currently on a three fight win streak and fresh of his title winning performance at Galaxy 3 where he won a 5 round Unanimous Decision over former title holder Rama Arjuna. This title victory was the first of Dave Beast's career as he had two previous attempts at Gold but he seemed to choke them away literally. Great showing from Beast as of late though which could be contributed from his recent change of management, now with the Nicholas Bowers Management Inc.

Scott Hill, has a pro record of 15 wins and 12 losses and 8 of his wins have came by way of Submission. As stated Hill is a former MW champ here back when the org was known as PL MMA, and he actually lost the title to the same guy Beast had beaten Rama Arjuna. Scott is no stranger to titles either as he was also a former ACB MW champion early in his pro career back in January of 2019. Unlike the Champion Beast he has been with the same Management team since day 1 as a prospect of Limitless member Joe Tre.

Keys to Victory: These two have never crossed paths but they have had that common opponent in Arjuna. Beast is i KO artist but has a wrestling base he will need to rely on his Sprawl and Brawl tactics in this one. Hill on the other hand has a good balance in his attack but he is known most for his grappling background which i expect will be a huge part of his game plan.

Lightweight Tile

Champion: Finn the Human Challenger: Nick Morris

1w24.jpg vs 5w4.jpg

In the next Title fight we head to the 155 pounders where the champ Finn the Human looks to record his 3rd straight title Defense. He looks to have a stern test in this one though as the Newly acquired Nick Morris sets his sights on the TC Lightweight title.

Finn the Human has a record of 24 wins with 8 defeats and 1 draw, 13 of his victories are by way of Decision. Finn is currently ridining a four fight win streak with his last being a 5 round UD over challenger Beta knox at PL MMA 42. Human has a very impressive resume a former AEW LW champion, a former Peak LW champion, a former TGC LW champion, and finally a former SFC LW Champion as well as are current champ. A true member of the Lucky Lefty fight Team and a affiliate of the Keyboard Warriors the Human at times seems almost Un-Human does he not?

Nick Morris has a record of 15 wins and 4 losses with 12 of his victories coming by way of (T)KO. Morris may not be able to match the amount of titles per org but he is pretty damn close in title fights as a former RFL Lightweight Champion Morris had a nice 6 straight title defenses at one time for that org. Both of these gents have managed to crack the top 100 p4p but Morris has been inside the top 50. Nick had a bad start to his career getting submitted in the first round but he quickly found Jorma Oltsu whom has been a huge part of what has been a successful career thusfar

Keys to Victory: Just another day in the office for these two! Look for Finn to stick and move his way to another five rounder. While the Challenger could attempt to break him in the clinch and utilize that World Class Muay Thai. This one indeed has "FOTN" written all over it.

Main Event

Lightheavyweight Title

Champion: Kron Kai Challenger: Roy Gaston

9w8.jpg vs 15206980282217.jpg

The evening will be caped off with a big rematch for the 205 pound title as Kron Looks add his fourth title defense to his career. It wont be easy as he faces off what his been his toughest foe here in Roy Gaston. The two fought to a 3 round decision back in march, since then though both have shined quite well winning 10 fights between them.

Kron Kai has a record of 25 wins and 11 losses with 19 victories by way of (T)KO. Kron is a champion in two weight classes,as previously he was the ABW MW champion. After his first fight with Gaston he went on a Violent streak earning 4 straight (T)KO's and capturing the LHW somewhere along that path. Kron Kai is currently riding a 6 fight win streak and at 32 years of age looks to be hitting his prime. This 36 fight veteran has had his Manager Rocco Mediate by his side since the Beginning and expect the member of Syndicate has nothing but confidence in his top fighter.

Roy "Full Tank" Gaston has a record of 17 wins and 13 losses and 9 of those wins where by way of (T)KO. Like the rest of the Cast here Gaston is also a former champion, in fact he was the champ here back in the PL MMA era at LHW. Since his lost to Kai he too has looked very sharp winning four straight fights, and after his last fight at Galaxy 3 with his great performance finishing Alexander Gustafson late in round 2 via TKO(Punches) he is back in the title picture. Gaston fights out of the Underground Fight Ent. and is managed by Bruce Olimontez.

Keys to Victory: Both of these guys have good power and good chins, Kai has yet to be KO'd. Gaston had some success in there previous fight cutting open the champ and even scoring a Knockdown. He may need to pull the trigger a little more if he wants to be the champ again Kron though will not go down easy that's for damn sure.

Galaxy 7 preview will be provided a week from today. Cheers and enjoy the fights.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1595712526Webp.net-resizeimage.png

Galaxy Exit Wounds

"The end of an era and the beginning of another"

Aloha everyone we are just 3 days away from a huge 4 Title event which will stamp the end of Galaxy as the newly formed Tribal ombat is born. TC CEO Butch Harris pulled out all the guns in the final Galaxy event in honor of the former company and it looks to be a fanatstic night of fights. The event name is Exit Wounds tells it all as some of these gents may be moving on to the Pulse Organization but they surely wont leave with out a hard fought final fight. Right now lets take a look at the 4 big feature title fights starting off with the opening bout of the Main Card.

TC_TOTT_Kaba_vs_Sliva.jpg

"The Welterweight Title is on the line in a rematch of Youth vs Experience"

As the champion Khaba Dagestanskiy looks to defend his belt for the second time. Khaba a native of Tsumaba, Russia brings a 9-2-0 record with him into this fight and he has collected 6 (T)KO victories thus far. Dagestanskiy returns to Tribal Combat after a one fight deal with SYN where he put in a great effort but just fell short against a tough foe in Polliisi Partio loosing by Unanimous Decision. Khaba is known by the nickname "Ji Est" and i really have no clue what it means but maybe its related to his violent past on the streets of Tsumaba where he had a well known Thug lifestyle.

The Challenger is Recife, Brazil's very own Starling Silva who is a former champ in his own right and looks to avenge his loss to the champion in this rematch. This will be Starlings 45th pro bout as he carries a record of 28-15-1 into the fight and much like his opponent he likes to strike and with 18 (T)KO's he does it quite well. Silva earned his rematch for the belt with back to back victories as he KO'd Jon Horn with One Punch and then went on to win a very close Split Decision in his last fight over Benedicte Swanson.

Keys to Victory: This is a rematch as stated but you can't sleep on the Brazilian as he looked very good against Khaba in the first round of there first fight. Age could be a factor if you want to bring that up the champ is prime and ready 26 years of age while Starling has recently hit the big 40. If i was Silva i would open this fight balls out and drop them right on the champs chin, just saying.

TC_TOTT_williams_vs_McCain.jpg

Bantamweight Title

"Next up we got a exciting fight for the 135 pound title Two Well Trained Savages"

Bantamweight champ Wayne Williams is back for his third title defense the Native of Atlanta, Georgia, USA will is rapidly climbing the World rankings. Wayne has a pro record of 22-11-0 with a nice 15 (T)KO victories to go along with it. Though he has the KO power obviously as of late he seems to be toying with his challengers winning his last three fights by a landslide Decisions, with all three going all 5 rounds. Williams has had some tough luck in title fights in the past bust since signing with PL MMA(Now TC) he has seen his best results and wants nothing more then to continue the success.

He will have his hands full in this bout as he meets challenger John McCain another American fighter from the Panama Canal. With a lack of top Contenders at 135 McCain has a huge opportunity and after a nice debut victory over My Time it was well known that in fact it was his TIME to face the champ. This will Be the 26 year old's first Title fight and he holds a 9-4-0 record with 4 coming by way of (T)KO.

Keys to Victory: Both of these fighters are managed by top teams and both also put on great fights from what i have seen. This fight is really tough to call as i would put the Stand-up slightly in the champs favor, while the ground in the challenger McCain's favor. The big question is how will the challenger do if it goes to the championship rounds as Williams is no stranger to them, this may very well be the Key!

TC_TOTT_kendo_vs_marcinho.jpg

Featherweight Title

"The Bouncing Featherweight Title"

The former CCF Lightweight champ "Doll Hands" Kendo Hirigushi finally finds some success in the Featherweight Division with a huge KO win over Enzo Salvatore earning the belt. The Fukushima, Japan born fighter now trains full time in London and he holds a respected 21-13-0 record. He likes to bang as his 13 (T)KO's provide the evidence and ive heard he has the Heart of a warrior but the training speed of a snail whatever that means. This will be Kendo's first Title Defense since his long reign at CCF as the 155 pound champ.

Standing in his way though is the last man to defeat him, as former champ Marcinho Sitsongrit looks to regain his title. Marcinho has a very nice 17-6-0 record on his resume and 12 of the 17 victories are by way of Submission. Sitsongrit is a BJJ Black Belt and is a former #1 p4p grappler in the world as well as a former TWGC Tournament champion. He is also no slouch in Title fights as this will be his 11th title fight between MMA and Grappling. Marcinho also has held a CCF title like his opponent except in the Featherweight Division.

Keys to Victory: There first fight was very competitive but the champ will need to change things up this fight if he wants to keep the belt. Sitsongrit is going to try to clinch and eventually try to get the fight to the ground, but be aware of his Counter punching abilities as well. Kendo has a bit of a height advantage go for the head and lay off those combos this time champ.

Felix_vs_Yohan.jpg

Main Event Heavyweight Title

"The Final Showdown is one of Mass Proportion"

In are Main Event of the evening Heavyweight champion "el Dragon" Felix Inarritu defends his title for the first time since his dominating performance over then champ Inspektor Bee. The native of Madrid, Spain has a solid record of 18-6-0 and an astonishing 17 of those wins where by (T)KO. There is also the fact that half of Felix's pro fights are Title fights the man is a beast. Lets just look at his big accomplishments so far

1.One his first belt at the age of 18

2.His second title was one at BFF where he also took a "FOTN" bonus

3.Next he went on to become Demolition HW champ with a win over UberThor Hammerfall

4.Finally the Inspektor Bee slaying to capture his fourth World title

His next challenge will be a tough one i assure you that as Yohan "Ferocious" Francis brings his 19-9-0 record, with 16 (T)KO's into the cage here to bring it to the champ. Francis made very short work of his first two fights with the org winning them both by TKO(Strikes) in the opening minute of the first round in both of them. Yohan was born in Kingston, Jamaica and is a former two time champ in his own right winning Heavyweight tiles in both TGC and Bear Brawl early in his career.

Keys to Victory: This one is simple its not a matter of if there will be a KO its a matter of how quick. Game Plan here i expect both fighters to have pretty similar tactics and this could be the icing on the cake for sure ladies and gents.

It just doesn't get much better then two jack up behemoth's throwing bombs, every frickin event should end like this IMO>

Thanks everyone and make sure you check out the spectacular event!

• Upvote 4

Posters for TC 1, 2, and 3 have been published

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596327627ezgif.com-optimize.gif http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596334399ezgif.com-optimize_3.gif http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596338106TC%203.png

Looking forward to some violent fights!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The Inaugural Tribal Combat Fight Leagues will Kick off 8-15 at TC 1. over the next week or so i will be putting together a little League poster for each Weight Class. First on the list is the 145ers which is complete.

FW_FL.jpg?width=440&height=275

Next up will be 145 and so on! Cheers and best of luck to everyone in this Fight Leagues for the first season!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1597041090TC%205-min.png

Mark the date 9/5 as these two Brazilian Warriors face off once more for the Featherweight title. Sitsongrit has a chance to cement his legacy with a win over the man who beat him for the belt. While Salvatore is indeed looking to rise once again a recapture his crown. One thing is for sure YABAI will prevail.

Hope you enjoy the posters gent, this one came out quite wicked i think.

• Upvote 5

Would have been nice to have gotten at least one poster out of you before you switched over to Tribal. LMAO

Great work Butch!

I sent you one for the event of the weekend I joined the staff. It wasn't my best work I'm sure but still the event was right around the corner so there was no time to get it to your liking. I quickly realized a staff employee role just wasn't for me. Little word of advice if you want something done right especially at this game, it's best to do it yourself. Although I'm assuming your being a bit sarcastic, and appreciate the support I'm felt I should give my side of the story.Cheers!

• Upvote 1

I sent you one for the event of the weekend I joined the staff. It wasn't my best work I'm sure but still the event was right around the corner so there was no time to get it to your liking. I quickly realized a staff employee role just wasn't for me. Little word of advice if you want something done right especially at this game, it's best to do it yourself. Although I'm assuming your being a bit sarcastic, and appreciate the support I'm felt I should give my side of the story.Cheers!

I was being sarcastic lmao

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1596327627ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Tribal Combat 1 is in the books ladies and gents and though we where not breaking any records we damn sure broke some bones. The TC Fight Leagues where on full display as 9 of the 10 fights where indeed for Fight League bragging rights. Its a pretty simple format you want the most points Finish your fight as Quickly as possibe (easier said then done, i know). There where three guys though who maxed out there points to start, as Samuel Ntit, Francisco Babyara and Konstantin Stepanov all nabbed first round finishes.

Awards

Fight of the Night was given to the Main Event contestants Arild RIngnes and Norman Pearson who fought it out in a close one that Arild looked to be costing his way to victory but seemed to be tiring in the third round. Ringnes showed his tiring in his post fight speach where he thanked his sponsors HELLS BALLS RECOVERY. Meanwhile Pearson though he was on the loosing end he seemed a bit fresher as he explained his gameplan.

KO of the Night went to Francisco Babyara who made an impressive Tribal Combat debut as he got himself a nice start in the HW Fight League competition. A strange move after scoring an early Knockdown Babyara decided to pull guard but nonetheless a minute later the big guy landed what can only be described as an uppercut from Hell that flattened his foe. Babyara thanks his sponsors Helsinki Xtreme Fightwear after the fight

Sub of the Night was a no brainer as it went to Konstantin Stepanov who though had the only submission on the event it was much deserving as he displayed his grappling dominance in his Debut. Stepanov was very hyped in his post fight praising himself a lot.

Next lets take a quick look at the points breakdown for each division currently.

Featherweight

Reverend Jim Ignatowski earned 2 points with a Unanimous Decision victory over Edward Conan. While Bong Ji Woo also earned 2 points with his UD over Samak Ruenrong. Ignatowski and Woo are slated to face off next month in there next fights in the Fight League.

Lightweights and Middleweights have not competed yet.

Welterweight

Samuel Niti had a great start as he Took Out Randy the Show in the very first round of there match via TKO(Strikes) earning himself 5 points. Manu Ahonen scored 2 points with a Unanimous Decision victory over Renato Laranja. Niti is currently the guy to beat at 170.

Light Heavyweight

Keijo Maki got an early start to his Competition as he handed Jack Number a loss back on August 1rst he ended the fight via TKO(Punches) in round two which brought him 4 points. As for the TC 1 event Mike Holmes Jr knocked off the #1 seed CJ Robinson with a Third Round TKO Victory and earning 3 points in doing so. Finally Billy Jones took a Unanimous Decision over Michael Salazar which earned him 2 points.

Holmes Jr vs Maki is set for 9-12

Heavyweight

The Big Boys are the guys who tend to do the best in this format as Francisco Babyara and Konstantin Stepanov both scored the 5 point Max in there fights. Meanwhile Arild RIngnes earned 2 points with his UD win over Norman Pearson.

Official Standings will be posted in September once everyone's first fight is complete

In other news look out for Tribal Combat Jack D vs Jack L, the battle of the Jacks this Wednesday!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1597559901TC%20WW.png

Finally for more info on the Fight League Rules and Competitors check out the very first post and Second Post of this thread!

• Upvote 1