The story of George "The Demolisher" West (240456)

bjornmma1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13974161135775.png

George "The Demolisher" West (240456)

I hearby proudly present you all one of the toughest fighters alive.

He might not be the fastest learner, the smartest or the most handsome of the lot, but damn he is tough as a million nails!

He grew up in Brooklyn and had a troublesome youth. He spend most of his time robbing shops, beating people up on the Streets and getting drunk.

He wasted 24 years of his life, until i noticed him in the street beating up a guy twice his size. I knew that he had it in him to become the next big thing.

I walked up to him and gave him a bottle of Vodka. He emptied it in seconds and asked me what i was up to. I told him how i was 100% sure that he could become a great fighter if he got his life on the rails again. I gave him my phone number and adress and told him to contact me when he was sober. The day after, he was ringing my doorbell at 5h30 in the morning. He said he was good to go. Since then, everything went fast. After only a week of training, he instisted to get a fight. I granted him his wish and boy he delivered! It took him 21 seconds to destroy his first opponent. He joined EFC after he had won his first 4 fights, 3 in less than 25 seconds. They guys at EFC knew that they had signed a big boy. I took him a minute and a half to demolish his opponent in debut and earned him a shot at the title.
In less than 50 seconds, the title was his. He sadly enough lost his next two fights against two young talents. They threw everything at him , including the kitchen sink, but he didn't go out. One of them landed 236 knees and still George wasn't even hurt. He made a name for himself as the unfinished finisher. He bounced back from his two losses by winning another fight by way of (t)KO. He continued in his next fight like he had been doing all of his career. He knocked down his opponent and demolished him. This time the referee stepped in to save his opponent. In his last fight, he got the call to fight Fred Cagun, a top Muay Thai fighter on very short notice. He stepped up and did all he could, but Fred Cagun was the better man that day.

George is happy that he will get a chance to get back to the winning column soon as he faces Koji Kanegi in a few days. Let him be warned: George West is no joke!! Every time he fights he is the fan favorite because of his attacking style, big heart and granite chin .

• Upvote 4

One of them landed 236 knees and still George wasn't even hurt.

At first when I read that I thought you mistyped the number. Then I double checked. Holy Cow. I don't think I've ever seen so many knees.

Great story and I look forward to hearing about his career as he grows.

• Upvote 1

At first when I read that I thought you mistyped the number. Then I double checked. Holy Cow. I don't think I've ever seen so many knees.

Great story and I look forward to hearing about his career as he grows.

Thanks man! ;) When i saw the tale of the tape of that fight, i couldn't believe what i saw. he is such a beast! too bad he isn't an 18year old creation with excellent learning speed :P

• 3 weeks later...

That's what happens when you start bangin' with the big boys.

man, i wanted to fight a guy with sensational boxing in a pure standup fight, to test my guys (only ) wonderful boxing, but you wouldn't let me. I was looking to 'bang with a big boy' , but you didn't allow me. My guy isn't the most talented, but he is tough. I wanted to test that by doing a boxing match with a way better boxer. Somehow you were not willing to let me take that challenge.

West seems to be losing his touch lately.

Madi Baco is better on paper but is beatable.

I'm not that excited about this fight. i've got nothing to win or prove in my opinion in it. i don't think he can ko West. He will be looking to hug with West all night, but if my guy connects, the fight will be over. Read what i just commented on the other guys comment . I wanted to fight another boxer, but who had way better boxing than my fighter and had won all of his fights by (t)ko. Somehow the owner didn't want me to test my guy against that fighter.

I don't want to but i am gonna be little ruthless here. Your guy does have lot to prove other than just having a good chin.Give me one fight where he has beaten a good opponent.Take out the 4 QFC wins and his actual record stands 4W-3L-1D which is not so good.Madi Baco is a primarily a clinch fighter and your guy was literally clinch raped by Mack Bolan months ago.Now facing a clinch fighter again isn't a challenge for you?? Don't you wanna know if West is capable of handling a clinch fighter now?? or you just like to face only boxers?? you even expressed your displeasure when facing Fred saying you don't like kickers.

Leiro Nayr 8-4-0 is a one trick pony. a highly aggressive puncher and imo nothing special.12 boxer+Counter+ fairly high damage+high agility and that 14 boxer will fell flat on canvas.

I don't want to but i am gonna be little ruthless here. Your guy does have lot to prove other than just having a good chin.Give me one fight where he has beaten a good opponent.Take out the 4 QFC wins and his actual record stands 4W-3L-1D which is not so good.Madi Baco is a primarily a clinch fighter and your guy was literally clinch raped by Mack Bolan months ago.Now facing a clinch fighter again isn't a challenge for you?? Don't you wanna know if West is capable of handling a clinch fighter now?? or you just like to face only boxers?? you even expressed your displeasure when facing Fred saying you don't like kickers.

Leiro Nayr 8-4-0 is a one trick pony. a highly aggressive puncher and imo nothing special.12 boxer+Counter+ fairly high damage+high agility and that 14 boxer will fell flat on canvas.

i know what you mean, but it's just that he has proven in my eyes to be tough to finish and that i like about George West. He might be nothing special , but i like him. I admit i'm more interested in letting him fight a boxer, but I accepted this fight anyway.