The Betting Thread, Put ur extra money to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

PLACE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF Tycoon DOLLARS ON REAL LIFE EVENTS!! here's how.. <br> <br> 1. message me an offer with amount and fighter and method or extra if u want. 2) wait for my reply. if I accept you have 24 hours to send me the money you are betting to my manager account, not fighter. 3) your winnings will be sent to your top fighter. and be sure to post here to let everyone know u won :)

minimum bet of 50k

I'm glad to hear that someone is still interested in this your excitement is definitely matched with mine :) I'll be making the odds. if I get f***** and lose my VIP it's going to be all my fault. I have such a nice girlfriend she edited this post for me since is totally impossible for me to do from my phone for some reason. oh and look forward to really cool posters about upcoming events like before :)

I'm glad to hear that someone is still interested in this your excitement is definitely matched with mine :) I'll be making the odds. if I get f***** and lose my VIP it's going to be all my fault. I have such a nice girlfriend she edited this post for me since is totally impossible for me to do from my phone for some reason. oh and look forward to really cool posters about upcoming events like before :)

I remember you giving 9.1 for Werdum to beat fedor :P

I remember you giving 9.1 for Werdum to beat fedor :P

i remember offering some REALLLY risky odds. especially when kimbo or someone similar faught. like couture vs that boxer. but i dont remember werdum vs fedor. did i favor werdum?

oh and the woman just took up a second job so now i gotta be the house bitch after i get done with work and trying to put siding on my house... but ill still try to come up with a poster tonight.

OK here are the odds im offering for some upcoming events. betting is allowed until 2pm central time the day before the fights.betting will have to be via phone call only AFTER that time because i will most likely change my odds according to the weigh ins (dehydration issues,illnesses, transport mishaps, you name it....). Either way you CANNOT just send me money anymore until i agree to the bet. the best way to get this done is to pm me ur phone number but i can do it via in game mail also.

I will be making a mailing list for updated odds. so if you want on the email updates just pm me in game. I hate receiving messages on the forum as i never use it.

No say on how long these odds will be good for so JUMP ON THEM NOW!!!

UFC 156: ALDO VS. EDGAR February 2nd

180 Frank Edgar (gonna win and gonna win easy! lol)

-260 Jose Aldo (most overated fighter in recent history)

310 Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (underated, but old and fights sick/injured a lot)

-500 Rashad Evans (still cant forget the fat loser he was on TUF.. hard to get over that. but hes a legit contender now)

-400 Alistair Overeem (only -400?!?!?! am i giving money away? what am i westland insurance?)

260 Antonio Silva (ok he beat fedor.... pause for effect.... who hasnt? lol. ok mean but some truth)

140 Demian Maia (he should be favored -160 IMO. hes evolving like a tadpole in miracle grow. ya u herd that first right here!)

-180 Jon Fitch (climbing the ladder, bu you gotta think its gonna stop somewhere. nobody sees this guy with a belt right?. i mean, hes not a NEW jon fitch. hes still jon fucking fitch.)

210 Ian Mccall (this guy beat dimetrius *spelling Johnson! nuf said, therefore i think the odds should be much closer)

-280 Joseph Benavidez (hes a stud, but i think the odds are mostly unbalance because of the L instead of W on mccalls record)

0 Last change: 2 hr 9 min ago

0 UFC 157: ROUSEY VS. CARMOUCHE February 23rd

600 Liz Carmouche

-1200 Ronda Rousey (ya, probly right but i dont wanna lose my mony on a -1200. go with carmouche)

155 Dan Henderson (only because of age is he the underdog. i hate that they put so much emphasis on that)

-240 Lyoto Machida (long layoff, dont think that will hinder his performance on bit.)

250 Ivan Menjivar (gsp's first opponent. <helpful betting info right there!)

-400 Urijah Faber (ok im getting lazy on my comments so gl with ur bets and HMU!)

0 Last change: 3 days ago

0 UFC ON FUEL TV 8: SILVA VS. STANN March 2nd

-275 Brian Stann

150 Wanderlei Silva

125 Mark Hunt

-175 Stefan Struve

0 Last change: 3 days ago

0 UFC 158: ST-PIERRE VS. DIAZ March 16th

-500 Georges St-Pierre

310 Nick Diaz

150 Carlos Condit

-210 Rory Macdonald

150 Jake Ellenberger

-210 Johny Hendricks

0 Last change: 8 hr 24 min ago

0 UFC ON FOX 7: HENDERSON VS. MELENDEZ April 20th

-220 Benson Henderson

160 Gilbert Melendez

-400 Daniel Cormier

275 Frank Mir

0 Last change: 1 day 20 hr ago

0 UFC 159: JONES VS. SONNEN April 27th

500 Chael Sonnen

-1100 Jon Jones

0 Last change: 5 days ago

0 FUTURE EVENTS

0 5Dimes

130 Cristiane Santos

-170 Ronda Rousey

-250 Anderson Silva

175 Georges St-Pierre

• Upvote 1

everyone messaged me and settled just fine. i get 20 messages per day. you got the message i had the flue. also, i said you would have to wait a three day minimum after the fight incase i had not seen it. next time chill out, and send a second message to see if i remember after my 104° temp.

• Downvote 1

NO FEES ANYMORE?! read below on details of money being sent to fighters now not managers.

PLACE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF Tycoon DOLLARS ON REAL LIFE EVENTS!! here's how..

__1.) message me an offer (randy couture, $200k, optional: by knockout)

__2.) wait for my reply, I will respond with the odds im offering for that fight (ok i got +1900 on that fight if you so choose to accept).

__3.) when you get that message you then have 24 hours to send me the money you are betting. money can now be sent to my fighter Ruiner Barnett and that transaction has absolutely no fee for you.

__4.) your winnings will be sent after the following. you wait 48-72 hours after the event you bet on to give me time to actually watch the fight when im done working my 16 hour shift. Then you either tell me what fighter of yours to send the money to, or you can ask to have the money kept in my bank for further betting with later. I have a complete excel document with every bet written down in order. To avoid laundering fees most managers keep some of the money in my banks.

minimum bet of 50k

all bets will be through mail or phone. if you wish to talk on the phone to understand how it works better just inbox me your phone number and a time to call you. im central time.