My Convicted Inc. Membership Application

gwad12345

Yes, it is true. I am ready to truly start a new chapter in my managerial history.

I know you are all shocked beyond belief so I will allow you a minute to catch your breath and pick your jaw up from off the ground.

After years and years of Karter’s begging and tears he finally wore me down. This is a patented CK strategy which he has perfected on the finest trailer park crack whores Northern Florida has to offer, it was only a matter of time.

I am now filling out the necessary paperwork to officially become a member. Excited is an understatement.

///

Convicted Inc. Membership Application [PRE-APPROVED]

Instructions: Please print clearly, using small words. Crayon only.

1. Name: G Wad
  2. Gender: Male (so far so good guys)
  3. Do you like piss? I like TO piss. (I hope there was a typo in the question, I’m a little worried about this one)
  4. Are you secure in your heterosexuality? Yes. (I really hope they don’t hold this against me)
  5. Can you pad our record and opp hype to make up for our appalling dear leader? I’ll try but it is a herculean task.
  6. Do you promise to relinquish all credit for your success to our shockingly insecure dear leader? ANYTHING!

Welcome to Convicted!

///

Rambo told me he is really stepping up recruitment. Anyone who has won 1 or more belts from a top ten org in the past 12 months is pre-approved. Just fill out their questionnaire, post it here and you are sure to get in!

Rambo truly is a recruiting genius. Through my incredible investigatory skills I was able to deduce his (our?) next recruit, take a look:

9008c6015956aa7ee7466c27730fa94a.png

19fd1d4770246cd23e8ce5fbc360f851.png

I’m not sure if Rambo sees something in him or if Shiftas will just be used to make CK feel slightly less inferior. Maybe both!

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 2

///

The gay musketeer Membership Application [PRE-APPROVED]

Instructions: Please print clearly, using small words, because musketeers are not used to have big things, not even between their legs.

1. Name: gwad's god
  2. Gender: Male (so far so good guys)
  3. Do you like being in a gay squad? No, not at all.
  4. Do you like holding your penis in front of your mirror and pretend that you are a musketeer with 4 inches? (Anything bigger is forbidden in this alliance)? Nope
  5. Can you be so bad at this game that you need cheating friends to succeed even at something in your life? I could try.
  6. Did you know that Ryan Epissity and Gwad Gwademoli hold eachother's 4 inch "Musket's" because they believe that it makes them look like musketeers? oh yeah.

Welcome to the six Gaysketeers!

///

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This will make CK happier than a blind lesbian in a fish market. Another superior manager for him to hide behind whilst claiming to be the convicted prize draw.

Did you know CK is in an alliance with LT and Avon? He doesn't mention it much so I thought I'd remind you all.

All the best gwad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This will make CK happier than a blind lesbian in a fish market. Another superior manager for him to hide behind whilst claiming to be the convicted prize draw.

Did you know CK is in an alliance with LT and Avon? He doesn't mention it much so I thought I'd remind you all.

All the best gwad

How dare you insult my leader!?

3 server changes ago he was #1!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

do you seriously read every thread that CK posts in? awww, you got a crush gwad,how are those butterflies in your stomach?

Dammn guys... Shiftas is right!

It's not like CK would ever read every thread someone posts in and follow them around the forum like he has a hard on for them.

Never.

Wait Dean called.

and I am still getting nude shots from Karter in my emails. Omg he is ginger all over!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

All the best gwad

You weren't invited to join their little band of rats? quicker and more guilty than Casey Anthony, they abandoned you and the rest of the alliance.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yes, it is true. I am ready to truly start a new chapter in my managerial history.

I know you are all shocked beyond belief so I will allow you a minute to catch your breath and pick your jaw up from off the ground.

lol

"when you can't beat em, join em"

11 wins

2 losses

Chris Karter "The KO King" vs the musketqueers

• Upvote 3

:mf_popcorn1: What will he think of next?

11-2-1

Dammn guys... Shiftas is right!

It's not like CK would ever read every thread someone posts in and follow them around the forum like he has a hard on for them.

Never.

Wait Dean called.

and I am still getting nude shots from Karter in my emails. Omg he is ginger all over!

Ryan, stfu. You speak when spoken to.

6-1-1

65498eac7b87bcc2401c0889042e71e7.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11-2-1

Ryan, stfu. You speak when spoken to.

6-1-1

65498eac7b87bcc2401c0889042e71e7.gif

tumblr_mor3r6NpcX1sq9nm5o1_500.gif

Keep talking dirty to me baby I like it.

p.s.

You reuse more GIFs than Bjorn. Denzel deserves better.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Keep talking dirty to me baby I like it.

p.s.

You reuse more GIFs than Bjorn. Denzel deserves better.

http://profilepicturequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/35001sd40000/36556/ips_206rememberthetit.jpg

p.s.

some of my fighters need their clothes changed this weekend. don't forget.

• Upvote 3

http://profilepicturequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/35001sd40000/36556/ips_206rememberthetit.jpg

p.s.

some of my fighters need their clothes changed this weekend. don't forget.

See! You reused it so many times ya broke it. Good job, you broke Denzel.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1