Prospect wins In House BJJ tourny. (Video)

wrestling BJJ Grappling Fighting MMA Brazilian Jui Jistu Video

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:43 PM

I recently i just came out the hospital the last week of august and I have been training up although i need to get my muscle back. I just recently Turned 16 and since and BJJ coach says the kids belts are the Equivalent of adult stripes i now am a white belt 4 stripes in adult. anyway we had an in house tournament and since i missed weight by 2.8 pounds and the division just above was full so i fought at 200+ white belt adults division and I won, here is the video.

#2 AK47

AK47

Sparkly Belt

• Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

in your boxing video's you were not black

+++ Manfred has given op to AK47

• Guests

Posted 18 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

in your boxing video's you were not black

yes i was. idk what your talking about. wait did you think i was the guy getting his ass kicked. look at my channel all the vids are of me.

#4 Face Kicker

Face Kicker

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 10,488 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

i don't have time to watch, but congrats on winning man, that's pretty cool :thumbup:

I've got a gun for a mouth, and a bullet with your name on it.

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

i don't have time to watch, but congrats on winning man, that's pretty cool :thumbup:

Thanks man if anybody has any criticism please input all i want to do is be the best and any help is great.

#6 CusDamato

CusDamato

Black Belt

• Manager
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

i know its none of my business and i know you are only young, but calling yourself a prospect is a bit dickish in my opinion.

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

i know its none of my business and i know you are only young, but calling yourself a prospect is a bit dickish in my opinion.

Oh thats my nickname at the gym they call my Prospect. but hey no hard feelings

• Guests

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

I was called "Wildebeest" once..

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrestling, BJJ, Grappling, Fighting, MMA, Brazilian Jui Jistu, Video

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users