Bisping vs GSP

I think GSP had one of the most efficient jabs in the division during his era. Good leg kicks too. I just think ultimately ring rust might get the better of him. Few guys come back from a huge layoff and preform well. TZK did but only after getting woke up and rocked a little bit.

GSP vs anybody other than McGregor... will never reach the levels of McGregor fights.

GSP vs Anderson Silva would be a highly anticipated match for MMA fans, but not on a McGregor level.

I think Bisping wins this one. Will be close, but I think ring rust will be huge in a situation like this.

I really like McGregor and was the first to give him credit when everyone said Dennis Silver would KO him, but there is a big difference between him and GSP. GSP fought the best in his division at their prime a lot of McGregor fight not the case. I'm way more hyped to see next GSP fight than any mcgregor possible fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I really like McGregor and was the first to give him credit when everyone said Dennis Silver would KO him, but there is a big difference between him and GSP. GSP fought the best in his division at their prime a lot of McGregor fight not the case. I'm way more hyped to see next GSP fight than any mcgregor possible fight.

I dont remember anyone picking siver over mcgregor much less everyone saying he'd ko him.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47802&page=1

one guy who no one has ever heard of picked siver. you are delusional.

I even had the round and finish correct.

This is 2 weeks before the fight I remember perfectly months before I was the only one saying that Gregor is legit and everyone said he fought only cans.

• Downvote 2