Vlad The Impaler vs Chev Chelios

bjornmma1

Vlad The Impaler vs Chev Chelios  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the fight ?

• Vlad The Impaler
    • Chev Chelios

I'm happy to announce that a top 10 ranked fighter in Vlad's weightclass has accepted his challenge. The fight is booked and set to take place next week. Vlad is coming over to his opponent's org for a non-title fight as he will return to EVO after the fight. This is going to be my highest ranked opponent ever with any of my fighters, so fights like these is what I'm here for. I want to test my fighters and myself.

I want to thank Austin Setright for willing to take the fight. We all know that hype is a big factor in this game, so taking this fight is riskier for him than for me. Hats of to him for that!

My opinion is that Vlad is the underdog due to the elite ranking of Chelios and the fact that he is on a 9 fight winning streak with the 8 last fights being all (t)KO finishes.

But make no mistake, I'm here to give Chelios the fight of a lifetime and try to upset him and stop his crazy winning streak.

11016073_1095685033790911_33437371949343

Vote on the poll and comment on this thread your opinion :)

• Upvote 1

Definitely the org to be involved in, another great fight.

The place for rising stars to go to get the big fights.

haha. The fight isn't at my org. Not 100%of what I post is about NY Fight Nights :)Vlad is one of my fighters who is under contract at EVO, but who has moved to BfT to challenge the 5th ranked guy in his weight cass

I love the energy but nothing is stopping Chev from gaining his 10 fight win streak.

I see my fighter Vlad as a small underdog, but he should at least be a tougher fight than your last 9 opponents. And it's not like he is a big underdog. I believe that Chev will have to fight one of his best fights if he wants to get a 10 fight winning streak.

Ill be interested to see if Chev can knock vlad out, he has quite the chin.

I'm interested as well to see how his chin will do against your guys punching power. We'll se how it goes, but I'm excited for this fight for sure. If Vlad wins this, it's going to be huge :)

Normally I like to smacktalk with my fighters, but I'm not going to do it this time as I really respect you for taking this fight.

I'm beyond happy with how the fight went. UD victory for Vlad and he has propelled him straight into the elite part of the game. 81p4p

This is by far my biggest fighter manager accomplishment so far and I'm so damn happy, words can't even describe it!

I'm going back to EVO now with him, as that was talked about when agreeing to let me take this one fight somewhere else, but if Chev wants a rematch ( at EVO) , I'll give him that , as he has been so fucking amazing to accept my challenge in the first place. Hats of to him. He is one hell of a manager!

Check out the fight here

• Upvote 1

It looks like you got cut blocking a body kick LOL probably just carrying over from the three punch combo Chev landed in the last seconds of the prior round but still it looks funny

Vlad told me that he was testing some new stuff in preparation for this fight. He had seen a documentary about the influence spending the night with a woman has on your sport performance.

He tried some crazy shit out with his wife and ended up needing some stiches. So Chev just opened up the cut that his wife accidentally created an hour before the fight in the toilets.

• Upvote 1