Lets do something

joseppe

Im making this thread as its unfair on people who have made threads for different reasons to this but that thread gets hijacked.

having been here only 3 months the same things seem to keep popping up regarding certain people cheating the system or blatantly cheating as its been going on so long & nothing is being done it feels like its down to us the players to try & do something about it.

The question is do we need to band together & do something about it or are we at the stage where it goes on so we as a community accept it?

Im not saying i have the answers thats why i started this but surely things like not signing with their orgs or signing their fighters etc would be a good start? Everybody should feel free to chime in on this one every side has a voice. Im sure theres more that could be done but it cant just be half hearted

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Nothing's going to happen until Mike decides to put a stop to it. And until the douchebags such as Blake "Chode Licker" Phoenix stop buying VIP, Mike won't do anything because he's getting paid.

So you can just avoid the people you don't want to deal with, and play the game the way you want. Don't pay too much attention to the losers who constantly look for loopholes or ways to cheat.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Nothing's going to happen until Mike decides to put a stop to it. And until the douchebags such as Blake "Chode Licker" Phoenix stop buying VIP, Mike won't do anything because he's getting paid.

So you can just avoid the people you don't want to deal with, and play the game the way you want. Don't pay too much attention to the losers who constantly look for loopholes or ways to cheat.

As i said im newish but ive decided this type of bullshit isnt going to stop me playing i thought as a new player id try giving some new input into trying to stop this but as i said it must be a community thing.

I started in september i paid for VIP in oct(3 months) so its up in 31 days i did think whats the point but then that would be them winning, ok another vip isnt much but im not going to stop a game i enjoy because of this crap & maybe thats 1/2 the problem.

My point still stands it needs to be a community whole or nothing will change at all. Its all well and good for example saying well its a new creation tournie etc but come on if we really want it stamped out then stamp it out by not allowing any participation in any community project that must be a 1st

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

As i said im newish but ive decided this type of bullshit isnt going to stop me playing i thought as a new player id try giving some new input into trying to stop this but as i said it must be a community thing.

I started in september i paid for VIP in oct(3 months) so its up in 31 days i did think whats the point but then that would be them winning, ok another vip isnt much but im not going to stop a game i enjoy because of this crap & maybe thats 1/2 the problem.

My point still stands it needs to be a community whole or nothing will change at all. Its all well and good for example saying well its a new creation tournie etc but come on if we really want it stamped out then stamp it out by not allowing any participation in any community project that must be a 1st

Simply not enough people care about this. There are 100's of people currently still playing this game, but only a few dozen visit the forums. Most are casual players, who just want to have fun w/ this, log in a few times a week, change some sliders, train some fighters and see if they win their fights. They don't care about the politics.

I do agree w/ you that it needs to be addressed, but it's been addressed publicly many times, with the same results. Mikes the only person who can do something about it, and he wont.

• Upvote 1

Simply not enough people care about this. There are 100's of people currently still playing this game, but only a few dozen visit the forums. Most are casual players, who just want to have fun w/ this, log in a few times a week, change some sliders, train some fighters and see if they win their fights. They don't care about the politics.

I do agree w/ you that it needs to be addressed, but it's been addressed publicly many times, with the same results. Mikes the only person who can do something about it, and he wont.

If thats the case its sad because this is a great game. 100s out of 22k says enough & should give mike the kick up his ass he needs.

Its more sad that a guy who has been here 2/3 months cares more than the old timers but like i said maybe its a case of well its been goin on its part of the fabric.

I really wanna make something of this tho but im not a one man band & its a case of accepting or doing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Out of the 100s who play are actually org owners etc who could possibly cut into his cheating? Would you say? Im talking active forum guys out of active players who could cut into him doing what hes doing?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Out of the 100s who play are actually org owners etc who could possibly cut into his cheating? Would you say? Im talking active forum guys out of active players who could cut into him doing what hes doing?

Him, and his "cousin" or whatever, are doing this because there ARE enough players who don't give a crap about it and are more than willing to sign for their org. Unfortunate, but true. I do commend you on the effort though.

• Upvote 1

Him, and his "cousin" or whatever, are doing this because there ARE enough players who don't give a crap about it and are more than willing to sign for their org. Unfortunate, but true. I do commend you on the effort though.

"brother" but hey whatever it needs to stop & if nobody is interested in trying to stop it then hey thats ok i can go along on my way through the game and chances are i wont meet him but thats not my point. Im trying to make an effort of geting people to wake up & do the right thing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok so as i said my VIP is up in jan so from jan i will buy VIP but it will be to set up an org & none of my fighters will be fighting. I like the game so im not going away but thats my deal so get ready for a 350/360/370/+ org i cant be assed with this crap if no one else is

So you're going to be playing the game SOLELY to run an org? I don't get it. Everyone is doing just fine avoiding KOFC(those who care to that is)...I don't see why you can't play the game but not have anything to do w/ Jackson Phoenix.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey im just 1 that stuck around & will try to fight this bullshit

The only thing he's doing against the rules is interacting(fighting between the 2, fighters in the others org) with another account under the same IP. And of course the whole multi-account thing, but that one can only be solidified by Mike. Everything else is immoral, scumbag-ish, and pure bullshit, but isn't against any rules.

• Upvote 1

The only thing he's doing against the rules is interacting(fighting between the 2, fighters in the others org) with another account under the same IP. And of course the whole multi-account thing, but that one can only be solidified by Mike. Everything else is immoral, scumbag-ish, and pure bullshit, but isn't against any rules.

Hey if that isnt enough for a penalty flag waving then i fucking give up lol. Community stand up or dont its your game

Hey if that isnt enough for a penalty flag waving then i fucking give up lol. Community stand up or dont its your game

That's more than enough, and I don't disagree w/ you at all. It's just the same outcome every time this piece of human waste gets brought up...people bitch about it for a few days(like you and I are doing now) and then it slowly goes away and he keeps doing what he's doing :).

• Upvote 1

That's more than enough, and I don't disagree w/ you at all. It's just the same outcome every time this piece of human waste gets brought up...people bitch about it for a few days(like you and I are doing now) and then it slowly goes away and he keeps doing what he's doing :).

Nope as a newbie i will not just talk shit for a day or 2 its my mission to keep it at the forefront of this game & i dont give a fuck if it alienates me from more established players but im going to continue this. You established players need to realise you can do something about it if only you would put the effort in & i know ts easy to just blow it it but come on guys

• Upvote 1

Nope as a newbie i will not just talk shit for a day or 2 its my mission to keep it at the forefront of this game & i dont give a fuck if it alienates me from more established players but im going to continue this. You established players need to realise you can do something about it if only you would put the effort in & i know ts easy to just blow it it but come on guys

What's your proposed solution, out of pure curiosity :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Like i said earlier a start would be dont sign his fighters & no signings to his org or "his brothers" thats a start what would you say?

Each person has its own choice. I for example had ( and have ) zero problems with Blake being in my NYFN legends creation tournament.

It is a level playing field for all and he is doing excellent. Should anyone not follow the rules in my tournament, they get kicked out. That is valid for all participants and made very clear from the start.

Not accepting any type of bullshit as an org owner is the best start. Clear guidelines and good communication is key.

Saying that all orgs should just refuse his fighters is wrong and I would not accept such a rule at all. As an org owner, it is our own responsibility that no bullshit happens in our orgs and we make sure to deal with any type of shady stuff. If an org does not do so, avoid that org. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don’t think there is anything to do unless we all are willing to pay a reasonable amount of money (donation/premium and....) to the game, so we should n't bother with the Multi-Accounting, coz it s bringing money to the game after all and lets face it if it stops then one morning the game servers are shut down and we are all stuck playing Chinese Sims, crying about how great MMA tycoon was and stuff, like many other local games gone before.

So if some guys are Multing it s on them but keep in mind that they are bringing money to the game that s a part of keeping the game up and running. This is a local game not a corporate game.

All in all, it s good to have strict rules but in case of this game it s not possible, not now, maybe in the future no one knows.