ITFL Season 5 - Official Thread

GBK16

He had a fight on the 23rd and was supposed to be released after it to compete but it seems he has forgotten about ITFL and just taken the fight. I've messaged his Team Captain about it and I will be talking to Dale about it also since he is the opposing Team Captain in Round 1.

All fights made and accepted ready for round 1

Awesome to hear.

I wanna put on record my thanks to all the entrants into the tournament for causing pretty much no hassle, and to Scotty 2 Hotty for stepping up last minute to help the team.

To Dale for agreeing to host the tournament. My original plan was to have Dr Octagon host it in KOTB but he suddenly disappeared from the game and he didn't bother telling me so I was left looking for another person to host and Dale was more than eager.

And finally to Wolf for offering to write the previews for the season, they will add a huge element of fun to the tournament. His previews are always top notch and his recent expansion into his MMA Fanzone style fits the tournament well when we have so many styles of fighters and he can talk about them with different personalities having their preferences.

Hope you all enjoy Round 1, and I am looking forward to seeing if we see any shocks or upsets.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14046526106802.jpg

James "Sully" McGuiness (237725)

(Participant of The Island Season 2. Former MMA and KT Fighter.

Owner of Sully's Bar & Grill on The Island)

Hello everyone!!! Well, ITFL is almost here again and what an exciting time it is to be a MMA fan!

Teams have been chosen, fights have been set and the trash talk has started. Now my good man Wolf has done an awesome preview MMA Fanzone (the first of which you can see here) and his thoughts on ITFL. Last season Team Corporation entered a team and i gave my thoughts each and every week on how we will do. I will do the same this season as part of my new show. So without further ado, I present to you:

http://i.imgur.com/yPwBr4L.png

Our team Sully's Regulars faces Team Conquer in the first round of ITFL and we will do so at ITFL 1.1 hosted in GENERATION.

So sit back, relax and get to know the boys on my team.

John Swanson v "The Comedian" Edward Blake

My boy Swanson is riding a 3 fight win streak and looks to have added submissions to his arsenal which makes him even more dangerous and unpredictable. Blake has changed camps so one must wonder if this will be a distraction? Both men love the knockout, however i feel Swanson will be able to quite easily dominate on the feet and if he chooses he will also show off his new skills on the ground with a submission.

Sully's Prediction: Swanson to earn the early TKO.

Danny "Cyclone" Ciprianni v Bruce Brady

Brady is known primarily for his submissions but has shown he is also comfortable on his feet. Ciprianni on the other hand was riding a 3 fight losing streak before changing camps and seems to have found his niche. He was riding a 2 fight win streak until he lost a close decision and will be looking to bounce back.

Sully's Prediction: Cyclone to live up to his name and light Brady up on his feet, then beating him at his own game by submitting him.

"Lucky" Liam McGuiness v Kai Kha

My baby brother steps up to represent, and does so on a 1-3 run after losing his Legacy Belt. After a so-so start to his career, Liam was going to retire from fighting at age 22 until he went on an absolute tear, claiming both the Imperial and Legacy belts in a great run. He has since fallen on some hard times but has bounced back with a much needed win to get some confidence back. Kha on the other hand is coming off a loss and unfortunately for him Liam looks to be picking up some steam.

Sully's Prediction: My bro to get in there and finish it quickly to begin another streak.

"Ice Cube" O Shea Jackson v "Crossbones" Brock Rumlow

Cube is coming off 2 losses in a row and finds himself against a tough opponent in former Imperial and Legacy Middleweight Champ Crossbones. Those 2 losses won't sit well with Cube and my guess is he will use his size advantage to bully the former champ and wear him down to break his loss streak.

Sully's Prediction: Cube will be too strong for Rumlow and wear the smaller man down to earn the late TKO.

Johan "Hailstorm" Attila v George "Santo" Pedro

While Santo is famous for fighting at Welterweight, he has bulked up and i don't see size being a factor here. He is coming off a TKO loss and this should play in his head as she steps into the cage against KO artist Hailstorm who is coming off a win over my lil bro Liam. Since losing his shot at the Legacy Light-Heavyweight Belt, Attila has bounced back with back to back TKO wins and i don't see anything different coming out of this fight.

Sully's Prediction: Attila to continue his TKO streak to bring home the win.

And that's all we have for Team Sully's Regulars! So whether you are in Amsterdam and will be joining us at The Red Light or you are watching at home, be sure to enjoy the night.

Or for all you guys on The Island, you can watch it at Sully's Bar & Grill while relaxing with my Home Brew.

That's it for The Sully Show for now!

Until next time,

Train hard :training2:

Fight hard :boxing:

Play hard :drunk:

And of course,

Stay Classy

:shades:

-Sully

• Upvote 3

I believe it is what is known as an ass whoopin

You freaking kidding me TEAMMATE???????

This is the worst fucking roll of moves EVER!!!!!!!!!

EDIT - That would be it for him this ITFL Season, he got greeted with a fucking, freaking BANG and will probably be the dark sheep in this Team