The legend of Ryu 'Usami' Musashi

bjornmma1

I don't leave bitchy comments every time :D

I've noticed he hasn't got a win in his last 4 fights and he has an impressive record of 29-20. His finishing rate is impressive, he finished one of my guys, I should know but I don't think you should big up someone who is 29-20, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to big him up.

I love the way you still call Daniel Duckie, despite me never ducking a fight against Dickie Dirty. Completely unrelated to my post but whatever, not a big deal to me.

Because it is a perfectly fitting name for him and because he ducked my guy on 3 occasions, finally resulting in a dominating win for me, as I always said it would be.

About Hofmann, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to belittle him...

• Downvote 1

Because it is a perfectly fitting name for him and because he ducked my guy on 3 occasions, finally resulting in a dominating win for me, as I always said it would be.

I didn't duck him once, in fact I think the problem was you refused to sign to Troid / Trinity to fight him for a long time, I remember telling you that he was a Troid / Trinity fighter and you had a couple occasions where Dickie was unsigned and signed him elsewhere instead of taking the fight, so stop talking shit Bjorn, you're derailing your own thread here.

About Hofmann, he's not even your own fighter and you're trying to belittle him...

I don't even know what you're trying to say here :blink:

I didn't duck him once, in fact I think the problem was you refused to sign to Troid / Trinity to fight him for a long time, I remember telling you that he was a Troid / Trinity fighter and you had a couple occasions where Dickie was unsigned and signed him elsewhere instead of taking the fight, so stop talking shit Bjorn, you're derailing your own thread here.

I don't even know what you're trying to say here :blink:

I have always clearly stated that I didn't mind doing a one fight deal at Trinity and in fact I have. Don't believe your own lies Marky, it is sad.

As far the last comment, you say I talk good about a fighter who isn't mine, so I replied that you were talking bad about a fighter who isn't yours, nor mine.

Simply put: take your head out of your ass.

I have always clearly stated that I didn't mind doing a one fight deal at Trinity and in fact I have. Don't believe your own lies Marky, it is sad.

As far the last comment, you say I talk good about a fighter who isn't mine, so I replied that you were talking bad about a fighter who isn't yours, nor mine.

Simply put: take your head out of your ass.

http://i.imgur.com/ZAvphT6.gif