Chester " the child" molester, and how he got his name.

Chester "the child" molester

Chester Molester, a very stange name isent it, well im going to tell you the story of how he got it.

Chester was a very poor child growing up, his family lived in a box in an alley of times square, new york.

His mother told him he never got any presents because santa was a fat old bastard who hated the poor. So

one Christmas eve night when chester was 23 years old him and his friends got drunk and decided to blow up the

rockfeller centre christmas tree. Chester snuk up when no one was around and planted the homemade bomb on

the tree but as he was doing it a cop saw and shouted to "stop right there". Chester ran away but as was running he

triped on a branch and his pants came down, with no time to pull them up he continued running, he saw a

public toilet and ran into it to hide. Chester thought he had lost the cop but as he turned around he saw

a boy on the toilet who let out a big scream, Chester grabed the boy and tryed to stop him from screaming

but it was too late. The cop had run in and saw Chester with his pants down grabing a little boy on the

toilet.

Chester lost his court case and is now a regersted sex offender, every one now knows him as Chester " the

child" Molester. He now fights professionally in MMA but he has never lived down that name...

Chester is now NWO champion YAY, with all that popularity the kids are going to go crazy for him :)

http://mmatycoon.com....php?FID=215844

• Upvote 8

Creative :D

Thanks a lot, i couldent fit it in the BIO section on the fighter page so i posted it here :)

hilarious :)

haha thank you. i'm actually suprised that i wrote it, it just came to me.

haha Molester sounds like a fun guy...

LOL he is, have any kids he could hang out with? dont worry, it you catch him molesting your kid it will just be a misunderstanding ;)
  • Upvote 2

If Molester ever needs a new org i will sign him for 2K(ids)/1K(id)/2.5K(ids) :shades:

hahah nice one :D But wait....2.5......u cut him in half. dam, chester will have to chose what half he wants....