Arturo Atunes vs Sotiris Kakoullis - The fight for the right

Steel

Atunes vs Kakoullis  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Atunes, the prodigy, still only 24, can he beat Kakoullis and then fight the great Escobar?

• Yes, Atunes is the real deal!
    • No, Klatz is class and Steel will mis-manage a great prospect

Arturo 'Zico' Atunes

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14106007577414.png

18-4 (15 KOs)

Top ranked 16 year old

Top ranked 17 year old

Top ranked 18 year old

Top ranked 19 year old

Top ranked 20 year old

Top ranked 21 year old

Top ranked 22 year old

Turned pro at 17, Fury/NYFN Tourney Winner, Fury 185lb Champ (Vacated), simultaneously SFC 185lb Champ (Vacated) and 205lb Champ. Solitary Superfight loss to Lopette where most feel he won but the decision went against him. 23/11/14 in a historic battle against Virgil Keller, Atunes captured the Cornell 185lb Crown and became P4P top 10 and the tender age of 22. Arturo closed 2014 with a dominant display over top contender Jangles, from the Templeton camp in a fight many thought he wasn't ready for. At 23 he called out the great Devin Styles and showed his potential by going the distance in a close 3 round decision.

Currently on a 2 fight win streak, he was the first man to stop Johnny Luca in his last fight.

His Opponent

Sotiris Kakoullis

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w28.jpg

17-3 (14 KOs) Former TGC 185 Champ, Former AMS 185 Champs

Managed by the World Class Klatz Matz , considered by many the best manager in the world.

The fight for the right:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=211997&fidb=218050

If Atunes was the real deal he wouldn't still be fighting in an ID restricted org..

#pretender #sackup #weakaspissmanagement #embarrassment

Ready and willing to set up a fight between any of your guys and Atunes. I see the one guy you wanted to have face Atunes a few months ago (Nem "e" Sis) moved down to 155..................scared of Atunes????

Hell I event tried to sign Agent 47 and said I would set up a fight with him and Atunes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ready and willing to set up a fight between any of your guys and Atunes. I see the one guy you wanted to have face Atunes a few months ago (Nem "e" Sis) moved down to 155..................scared of Atunes????

Hell I event tried to sign Agent 47 and said I would set up a fight with him and Atunes.

That's the thing though - why would I sign guys that I believe to have potential to an ID restricted org... Time for Atunes to step up... BBig fish in a small pond.. It's embarassing these claims of greatness..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That's the thing though - why would I sign guys that I believe to have potential to an ID restricted org... Time for Atunes to step up... BBig fish in a small pond.. It's embarassing these claims of greatness..

Yeah.........because all ID restricted orgs lack potential and don't have top fighters. Just because he isn't signed with Syn or Ascension doesn't mean the guys he's fighting are garbage.

Again, not like we didn't try to set up Atunes vs Sis in SFC and then a 2nd time in Syn..........but as usual you tried to hide your guys behind some bullshit reason that you didn't want it. The first time you called out Atunes he was signed with Cornell and he already had a fight scheduled, then when he came back to SFC you said he didn't think he was worthy of fighting Sis and you promptly moved him to Syn. So who's running from who????

• Upvote 1

Yeah.........because all ID restricted orgs lack potential and don't have top fighters. Just because he isn't signed with Syn or Ascension doesn't mean the guys he's fighting are garbage.

Again, not like we didn't try to set up Atunes vs Sis in SFC and then a 2nd time in Syn..........but as usual you tried to hide your guys behind some bullshit reason that you didn't want it. The first time you called out Atunes he was signed with Cornell and he already had a fight scheduled, then when he came back to SFC you said he didn't think he was worthy of fighting Sis and you promptly moved him to Syn. So who's running from who????

That's exactly what I'm saying about ID restricted org... They are for developing fighters... Or for can crushers who don't want to test their fighters..

Hide my guys?? You've got to be kidding me, there is not one org owner who I have worked with in 5 years of playing this game that would agree with that comment..

Your version of events couldn't be any further from the truth.. Fact of the matter is Sis had outgrown SFC, he had 10 fights there the whole time I had asked to fight Atunes.. But that whole time I got bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse of why Atunes wouldn't fight him.. While Atunes went off to fight hasbeens like Keller.. Hell if you were serious about a Sis vs Atunes fight it would have happened at SFC 100 - instead you give Sis a can in Grey Wolf and you let Atunes fight some bloke who now has a record of 18-26 and at the time of the fight was 18-21..

My opinion of Atunes has nothing to do with the fact he and Sis haven't fought... It's got to do with a manager claiming his fighter is a champion cause he beats up on dud fighters in dud orgs.. I want to see what Atunes can do - I want to see if he could rip a roster apart at an org that actually has decent fighters rather than beating up flogs..

Finally remove your lips from Steel's arse, he's a big boy and can certainly defend himself...

• Upvote 2

NYFN were not criticising Atunes when he fought Styles in their cage, and you were on staff, but you make it up as you go along anyway JLP, according to what suits your temporary personal preference.

Atunes has fought decent guys in CCF, from top managers, and he has beaten Sackett, Templeton, Klatz, across various orgs.

With Atunes I built him a profile, most managers on the forum recognise his name and know he is a decent fighter, and at 25 has a long future ahead of him.

The profile part of Tycoon is important to many, so he benefits by having a profile and thus orgs like Cornell, NYFN and AMS employing his services are delighted by the revenue.

Atunes has agreed before his last fight to halving his salary to help AMS generate revenue to try to attract talent. Whether it works or not, remember he is 25, time is on his side.

If Atunes can become a big enough name then hopefully orgs like AMS, Troid and such like that have great talent, can last a little longer because the big boys may come to fight Atunes.

Atunes is a name, marquee fighter, I recall Stu having Loompa, and JLP Scotty Bennett.

Strange how Atunes, despite being in a small time Org is better known than your combined rosters of talented no-names.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

NYFN were not criticising Atunes when he fought Styles in their cage, and you were on staff, but you make it up as you go along anyway JLP, according to what suits your temporary personal preference.

Atunes has fought decent guys in CCF, from top managers, and he has beaten Sackett, Templeton, Klatz, across various orgs.

With Atunes I built him a profile, most managers on the forum recognise his name and know he is a decent fighter, and at 25 has a long future ahead of him.

The profile part of Tycoon is important to many, so he benefits by having a profile and thus orgs like Cornell, NYFN and AMS employing his services are delighted by the revenue.

Atunes has agreed before his last fight to halving his salary to help AMS generate revenue to try to attract talent. Whether it works or not, remember he is 25, time is on his side.

If Atunes can become a big enough name then hopefully orgs like AMS, Troid and such like that have great talent, can last a little longer because the big boys may come to fight Atunes.

Atunes is a name, marquee fighter, I recall Stu having Loompa, and JLP Scotty Bennett.

Strange how Atunes, despite being in a small time Org is better known than your combined rosters of talented no-names.

Translation: My name is Steel and I'm a fucking bitch..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

As I had absolutely nothing to do with that fight or any of the non-NYFN fighters that fought in NYFN, I dont see how Atunes getting beat the one time he stepped up is relevant. You can also enlighten me to what I "made up" or when my opinion on ID orgs has changed. ID orgs are necessary until a fighter turns 24 or so and then its time to move on. Instead the vast majority of tycoon managers stay there because they play scared.

http://mmatycoon.com/fightercombinedrecord.php?FID=218050 A couple good fighters both who beat you a couple decent fighters that you beat and then a lot of cans. You also see the ultimate trademark of any can crusher, fighting a couple of the same cans over and over.

The idea that Atunes fighting for 1/2 salary and thus helping AMS make money to attract talent is about the dumbest thing youve ever said. Since you say something stupid every time you type, this is an event.

I have a decently ranked guy at AMS and he's getting 20k/20k. So maybe thats what you are getting now with your discount or a little more. So AMS is saving around 75k at most every time Atunes fights. Fat chance of attracting any new top tier talent with that kind of money. Admit to yourself that it is just a sad attempt to justify hiding out in an id org with a sens/elite/elite/brown

Loompa and Bennet became marquee fighters by beating good fighters. When Bennet was 25 he was 20-0, had already won a big tournament and was entered into an unrestricted LHW grand prix. When he was 9 years into his career as cAntunes (CK would be proud) is now, he was 27-0 and the #1 fighter in the game.

Better known by whom? The 40-50 guys who hang out on the forum all day? If people are impressed by a dry writeup and hand picked opponents then so be it.

Grow a pair you pussy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Damn, I forgot to set up sliders, it happens too often to me recently. But actually I don't think Kakoulis would win anyway. He has lost standing fights in the past and I'm moving him up to 205 where he could be more succesful with swinging power punches than tactical striking outpoinintg.

Good win, Arturo, and good luck!

So this thread has basically become a Stu and JLP going back and forth seeing who hug each other's nuts the best.

Stu if you want Atunes figure something out with Steel and I will release him from AMS so he can fight "on a big stage", but for the sake of everyone not named JLP, shut the hell up.

So this thread has basically become a Stu and JLP going back and forth seeing who hug each other's nuts the best.

Stu if you want Atunes figure something out with Steel and I will release him from AMS so he can fight "on a big stage", but for the sake of everyone not named JLP, shut the hell up.

thats why this forum sucks and only 30-40 people use it. if you have an opinion that is contrary to the oblivious general consensus there is no debate from the forum losers, just tears. We used to have really good conversation about the game and the fighters, the current incarnation is nerds with downvotes(keep them coming, i enjoy your e-tears) and chumps spamming for spin and win.

steel creates a barely coherent rambling thread about his cherrypicking fighter where he proclaims his guy the GOAT and Stu points out that the guy is a ducker and a can crusher. which is pretty obvious if anyone takes a look at who he has fought and beat.

I simply agree with stu and then give my opinion that id orgs hurt the game and then respond to a barely intelligible steel attack post.

Along you come and demand an end to any debate on the subject. As this forum was modded to death years ago, we dont need you in here throwing a hissy fit to protect king chump. As he said in his reply to me he is trying to make his guy a marquee fighter. Anyone can say anything they want about atunes and steels handling of him. If his feelings or yours get hurt reading it, tough shit.

• Downvote 1

thats why this forum sucks and only 30-40 people use it. if you have an opinion that is contrary to the oblivious general consensus there is no debate from the forum losers, just tears. We used to have really good conversation about the game and the fighters, the current incarnation is nerds with downvotes(keep them coming, i enjoy your e-tears) and chumps spamming for spin and win.

You're right, the forums are not what they used to be and it sucks. The problem is a few people not wanting progress and hating ID orgs because they "damage" the game for unknown reasons other than "said fighter doesn't want to fight lower ID guys because he wants to hide". In case you have forgotten, ID restricted orgs have been in effect for a few years now and most of ones in the past changed from ID restricted to non-ID restricted once the ID fighters became good enough. So if you have hated them for that long then why put any fighter in one????

It's all up to the manager of said fighter what they want to do, just like it's up to you to do what want with your fighters and what you say in the forums. You talk about being criticized for voicing your opinion and then criticize those who choose to voice that they don't like your opinion by neg-voting your post. You have every right to neg-vote my posts if you don't agree, so please feel free to do so.

I want more people to read this thread and want to see one of Stu's fighters take on Atunes. This oddly enough is building up hype behind this and it's good for the game. Rivalries and promotion are key things in this game that have become as distant as Jigoro Kane and Jeremy Tonal's careers unfortunately.

Try not taking these things so personal.

• Upvote 1

You're right, the forums are not what they used to be and it sucks. The problem is a few people not wanting progress and hating ID orgs because they "damage" the game for unknown reasons other than "said fighter doesn't want to fight lower ID guys because he wants to hide". In case you have forgotten, ID restricted orgs have been in effect for a few years now and most of ones in the past changed from ID restricted to non-ID restricted once the ID fighters became good enough. So if you have hated them for that long then why put any fighter in one????

It's all up to the manager of said fighter what they want to do, just like it's up to you to do what want with your fighters and what you say in the forums. You talk about being criticized for voicing your opinion and then criticize those who choose to voice that they don't like your opinion by neg-voting your post. You have every right to neg-vote my posts if you don't agree, so please feel free to do so.

I want more people to read this thread and want to see one of Stu's fighters take on Atunes. This oddly enough is building up hype behind this and it's good for the game. Rivalries and promotion are key things in this game that have become as distant as Jigoro Kane and Jeremy Tonal's careers unfortunately.

Try not taking these things so personal.

Take things personal? You're previous post was telling anyone who wasnt fawning all over cAntunes to "shut the hell up."

I rarely use neg votes. they are for pussies. if I disagree with something I will tell someone that i do and why I do it.

Personal keyboard insults are pointless, especially when they have no amusement factor apart from a chap rage throwing shit from the safety of his home to some other chap across the other side of the world, without reprisal. Totally pointless, funny insults great, but rage insults, common boys eh eh calm down, calm down......you got no friends, eh you got no friends (Brits will spot this last bit)

So we agree to disagree.

Can a MOD close my thread please, the fight is done, it created some interest among the community which is good, and Bjorn and I bonded again as a result, so I am feeling the love.

I would even offer a man hug to Stu if he were with me now, spread the love boys.

and CLOSE THE THREAD