Kartila Madan كارتل مدان

Rambo

The FBI monitors Kartila Madan activity heating up...

giphy.gif

MMA judge Timothy Bukovac has went missing. Rumors circulating the underworld indicate that he may have been abducted by Kartila Madan thugs hired by an undisclosed source as a result to a recent MMA event. It's reported that the incompetent judge's life is in eminent danger and that his fate has yet to be decided.

giphy.gif

A video broadcast started circulating YouTube of an interrogation taking place. The identity of the missing judge Timothy Bukovac is confirmed in the footage. He's being questioned in the video, translation "Why would you gift the victory to the enemy?" and Bukovac manages to reply.

source.gif

Timothy Bukovac is slapped around some more. His pants are stripped and jumper cables are attached to his hairy little man jewels. The camera captures every moment. His abductor yells some more, rough translation "Think your job is Santa Clause? Not MMA judge?"

tenor.gif?itemid=10428564

One of the Kartila Madan abductors is successfully identified by the FBI & Mossad intelligence agencies as the Uncle of MMA fighter Bardia "The Fisherman" Farrokhzad. Both agencies have been able to successfully confirm Farrokhzad's ties to the Kartila Madan militant group.

14419536767708.jpg

Picture of Farrokhzad at the docks in Iran

• Upvote 11

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15140720024006.jpg

In anticipation of the "The Pitbull" Mohammed Kahn's debut at Synchronicity, he was in the process of conducting a mandatory fight week interview when it was abruptly interrupted by Winston Epicity Aatreya Mahrishi and his incompetent relative manager. Aatreya thought shit was sweet and tried to introduce himself to the product of Convicted Fight Club.

qzuoMHs.gif

Winston Epicity Aatreya Mahrishi enters the room seeking attention conflict

The two fighters nearly came to blows and had to be separated by security. Kahn shouted at Mahrishi in broken english, and Mahrishi shouted at him in olde english. It's unclear what Kahn was saying exactly, but he continuously referred to his opponent as a "Bachi Bazi" before opening the back door to the building and letting in a very shady man donning WKBC gear. The sight of this man sends Ryan Simplicity into a frenzy.

source.gif

G Wad handles Ryan as he tries to fight Jay Stanley

The Musketqueers Stepdads assign Ryan a handler because he frequently stubs his toe stepping out of the shower. This task has been designated to Vendetta's international man of history, G Wad. As usual, he handled Ryan accordingly because it doesn't require much physical effort. Jay was as cool as a cucumber during their encounter before handing him a love letter that seemed to soothe him.

Once Mohammed Kahn and the rest of his entourage left the building, the dust had finally settled. G Wad put Ryan in the corner so he could finish writing his upcoming Syn' 699 preview, undoubtedly featuring the Lebanese fighter of the year on the cover.

• Upvote 11

7b91fbaf-0884-4050-b1f5-8e61a46635ea_16x

The many wives of Mohammed Kahn show their support for the Lebanese fighter

We recently sat down with a Commando in the Kartila Medan who refused to be identified in fear his U.S. backers will cease funding to their operations abroad. He refused to talk to us but was willing to explain how their organization differs from other extremist groups in terms of recruiting jihadist.

GA5Xce1.jpg

We don't go boom. Oh no. That looks like it hurts. We are the sons of Allah. We recruit Westerners, the type that stub their toe when they step out the shower, or the type that spell their fighters name wrong on his creation certificate, and they go boom for us to prove their loyalty to Allah.

• Upvote 5

STATEMENT FROM SYNCHRONICITY PRESIDENT OF PUBLISHING

Dear Mr. Khan,

While G Wad commends your bravery in standing up to, and successfully defending yourself against, a shocking (albeit inept) homosexual assault on May 31, he does not feel it would be fair to the rest of the Syn roster, or other survivors, to elevate you to the top of the prestigious organization by covering you in his groundbreaking column.

G Wad and the rest of the Syn family would, however, like to express their encouragement to you in dealing with this harrowing trauma in a positive manner by stepping back into the Octagon. We believe it was regrettable, if understandable, that you should have declared a Jihad against the West based on the actions of one sick deviant.

We wish you the best as you continue to overcome this experience.

Best,

1445545408Monkey%20Typewriter.jpg

• Upvote 5

180px-Hezbollah_political_militia_logo.p

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png

"Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara: My arabic is a bit rusty so may Allah forgive me....

SALEM MALECOM BROTHERS OF TERROR CELL

I JUST WANT TO MAKE ONE THING CLEAR BEFORE WE BEGIN... ABOOK SHARAMUTA INTA SHARAMUTA

COL HARA COL HARA COL HARA KELIOM IMSHA ALLAH

Ok.. having made proper introductions I come in peace. I need your assistance getting to the bottom of a little situation we have at GBU HQ.

I`m missing a fooking KEY member of MY organisation.

Now I know you Shawarma loving cucks are good at making disappear people, I am guessing you are fairly good at finding them too..

He is a caucasian, aboot 6 foot 9 , 225 lbs of pure MURICAN muscle.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1594328690download%20(7).jpg

He was last seen talking to this guy that 100% Likes Pizza:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15631422886460.jpg

I don`t pay much. As a matter of fact I don`t pay nothing. But if you guys want to operate without any accidents Camp Camara strongly suggests you find him and find him pronto.

SHOOKRAN !

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...

GA5Xce1.jpg

Kuwabara is aggressively charging in as Kahn backs up avoiding any damage. Kahn tosses out a jab and Kuwabara runs right into it face first! Kuwabara is out cold! Kahn dropped down on all fours and is barking in Kuwabara's face like a pit bull in celebration until the ref was finally able to pull him away!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:19 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Mohammed Kahn!
Mohammed Kahn is the new light heavyweight champion!

Allah is merciful, "The Pitbull" Mohammed Kahn is not. RIP kemosabe.

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

GA5Xce1.jpg

Kuwabara is aggressively charging in as Kahn backs up avoiding any damage. Kahn tosses out a jab and Kuwabara runs right into it face first! Kuwabara is out cold! Kahn dropped down on all fours and is barking in Kuwabara's face like a pit bull in celebration until the ref was finally able to pull him away!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:19 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Mohammed Kahn!
Mohammed Kahn is the new light heavyweight champion!

Allah is merciful, "The Pitbull" Mohammed Kahn is not. RIP kemosabe.

So you couldn't make it at Syn and joined the 'B-leagues' as you so unrespectfully called it?

the-irony-irony.gif

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

So you couldn't make it at Syn and joined the 'B-leagues' as you so unrespectfully called it?

the-irony-irony.gif

Kahn went 3-1 at Syn' and my other fighter Badr was fighting for the Syn' LHW title when he left. Didn't want 2 fighters in the same division.

The King collects a King's ransom to participate in the B-leagues.