Noob Fund - Read the first post

listerman

Hi i'm new to the game. Thinking about going VIP soon. I got a great bonus from signing onto an org, but I squandered the money accepting offers in other cities and flying my fighters around. I'm not in a dire situation yet, but if I don't win my next few fights I'm going to lack gym funds. I'm just learning about the importance of morale and energy. What I really would like is a mentor to talk to about sliders and training and such and maybe some help with the $$$. Any help would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

Need 100k to get nutrition business going and to get my fighters into training...i will get 4 , 18 years old fighters but they will only fight when they 20 or 21...let me know

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I have sent you a message in game about requesting help from the noob fund somewhere close to a week ago! I hope you've seen it and are able to get back to me

Not sure the Noob Fund peep is around at the moment. Send me a message and I'll help out some. In the meantime, also try going into the settings here in the forum and attaching your manager ID from game to it, it makes it a lot easier for folks to switch over to your game profile if need be for things like this. Good luck!

• Upvote 2

Not sure the Noob Fund peep is around at the moment. Send me a message and I'll help out some. In the meantime, also try going into the settings here in the forum and attaching your manager ID from game to it, it makes it a lot easier for folks to switch over to your game profile if need be for things like this. Good luck!

Okay will do brother. Thank-you!!

Okay will do brother. Thank-you!!

I sent you 50k, if you need another 50 send me a message in a month/there should be a new topic. The fund still looks like it has about a million ready to go.

I tracked down the old fund and sent an ask to Mike since the owner is inactive, he's good on the idea of getting it transferred so I'll be making a new topic for this after I get sorted and have a hold of that, likely make the new post in the noob help - might try harassing TJ to pin it.

I'm a fair guy if you wanted to send Mike a message.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=8307

Here's the bookmaker, when I sent Mike a message I nominated myself because I was never going to suggest someone else. I don't mind doing it and in my biased opinion I'm a better choice. My plans include an open book with the funds on the topic so it'll be real transparent.

• Upvote 3

Here's the bookmaker, when I sent Mike a message I nominated myself because I was never going to suggest someone else. I don't mind doing it and in my biased opinion I'm a better choice. My plans include an open book with the funds on the topic so it'll be real transparent.

Nah, you dont even have an org anymore

all yours bros lol

I vote for this. Open book sounds fantastic!

• Upvote 1

I read through this thread and clicked on the links. Looks like a few people ran it. Listerman and Dark Knight? I've got a bunch of new fighters, but I don't have the cash to get them relocated to promotions that want to sign them and get them with new gyms. I bought a short subscription of VIP to create more fighters who can hopefully just book fights and make some money (and maybe be good!?), but I can't even get them to their new locations.

Any help would be appreciated. Bill Marax / 134636 here. Loving the game so far and looking forward to my fighters' first fights tomorrow.

I read through this thread and clicked on the links. Looks like a few people ran it. Listerman and Dark Knight? I've got a bunch of new fighters, but I don't have the cash to get them relocated to promotions that want to sign them and get them with new gyms. I bought a short subscription of VIP to create more fighters who can hopefully just book fights and make some money (and maybe be good!?), but I can't even get them to their new locations.

Any help would be appreciated. Bill Marax / 134636 here. Loving the game so far and looking forward to my fighters' first fights tomorrow.

Just FYI your fighters auto travel to their fight locations currently no need to fly them or move bases.