Noob Fund - Read the first post

listerman

• 2 weeks later...

Dear people behind the Noob fund, thank you for this cool possibility!!. Together with a friend ( we aim to recruit more) we are taking the first baby steps to become a grand and glorious force! I would very much appreciate your donation which will be invested in both the amazing (or so I hope) fighter the "Suckerfisk Chroosome" and into buisness!

Thanks again/

Silverfisken

I am looking for around $50K. I would like to use most of that to help keep my 18 year old fighter afloat. It is very difficult for a young manager to afford to keep a fighter up who isn't fighting and obviously the 18 year old shouldn't be taking fights right off the bat. I would also use some of this money to start a new gym on the Island. I think the gym selection is pitiful and I think a mid tier gym could REALLY take off under the right leadership.

hello there, im play this game like a month. yes im newbie, i want to ask some thiing...how to make my fighter reduce some weight...??? :notworthy:

You have to put him on weight loss supplements which you can buy from nutrition companies. :)

hello there, im play this game like a month. yes im newbie, i want to ask some thiing...how to make my fighter reduce some weight...??? :notworthy:

Cardio Training plus Nutrition Supplements