Voljin Ulfzaar The Island King

WhyVolvo

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dgtb0m_th.jpg

Voljin "Medicine Man" Ulfzaar (285993)

Voljin spent all of his life in a friendly neighborhood called JoyJoy Street located in the Island. Even tho he is called the Medicine Man he does not have any idea on how to doctor or how medicine even works. He's been always making his living by bullying and forcing his peers to buy his "medicine". This medicine contains of sand, water, and the juices of some random plants that he can find. Sometimes, when the people around him refuses to buy his products he just simply hugs them and then beat them up to pulp WHILE he is hugging them. We all know what will happen after all of this hugging. Of course he will sell them more medicine!

One day in while he is living his peaceful life with his friendly neighbors, something strange happened. Fight organization has been forged left and right. Gyms that trains people how to fight got developed. Nutrition companies dedicated for fighting erected. This is all weird for him at first but he heard a lot of buzz that fighters there can make a good money, fame, and a lot of beautiful ladies to flirt with. Thinking that this is what he does everyday anyway, he gave this fighting thing a shot and this is his journey to greatness.

• Upvote 6

http://i66.tinypic.com/34eahqc.jpg

Voljin "Medicine Man" Ulfzaar

9-0-0

Ive been informed this morning that I have become the first fighter to get inducted into the Hall of Fame of the great of of Highland Island! I cannot achieve this feat without everyone's help, so a big thanks to all of you. I would also like to say thanks to Sully's Bar & Grill for providing a delicious and healthy supplements that I need for winning. A great thanks to the best gym in the island right now, the ReEvolution MMA! Also, a shoutout to my clothing sponsor the Ace of Spades.

If you are a QFC Legend or a tested AND great fighter in an org and want to get medicated, come here bro Ill welcome you with a hug ;)

• Upvote 5

• 4 weeks later...

http://i68.tinypic.com/f53g4h_th.jpg

10-0-0 (W-L-D)

I have once again returned to bring terror to the whole island community! People gasp in fear as another fighter has dropped in the brutal cages of the Highland Island. My fists is what nightmares are made of. You think you can run away from me but no, Im coming for you and im coming for your hype. I will destroy your career and maybe take a peek at your wife. If you want to get your ass beaten in a fight, holla me up so I bid you a goodnight when they put us in the spotlight.

WITNESS ME AS I FINISH THIS SEASON UNDEFEATED

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

http://i68.tinypic.com/f53g4h_th.jpg

11-0-0 (W-L-D)

My PR manager wants me to apologize to all my fans for not updating them on my wherebouts in my 26th birhday party. DO NOT FEEL BAD my dear people, if youre not invited, youre probably a dude or an ugly ass chick. Its not your fault that youre ugly so dont blame yourself. Because of this, my PR manager decided to open my private party (I am getting sick of partying with 500 different island sluts everyday for the last 1.5 weeks anyway so its fine). For everyone who wants to get to the party, you have until saturday, April 9 2016 to catch up but do not expect me to be there partying with you pathetic people.

Birthday Gift Gratitudes:

I want to thank Highland Island for their awesome gift on my birthday. It means a lot to me. That being said, if nothing goes super wrong, I might be fighting here for as long as they want.

I want to thank Sully's Bar & Grill for their support. These guys have been there since the start of my career and I am really grateful for them. I also demand them to have a product named after me, the most helpful and humane gentleman in the island.

I want to thank Nikita for his death defying stunt in the cage with me for my personal entertainment.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am Airwreka Slott and today I will be interviewing the Most popular fighter in the world right now. The legend in the making, Voljin the medicine maaaaaaaan Ulfzaar!

Q: Congrats on your latest win Voljin! How do you feel about it?

Voljin: What up Slott! Havent banged you in a while, how are you doing? Anyway, I am really upset that my manager forced me to rest a training session for my fight. Obviously, that Kuusi guy is not worth my time and I shouldnt have fought him but hey! Free money.

Q: We have a picture that captured your winning moment. Please give us your thoughts when this is happening.

58bd6b7f31197f79b4cd24b4ad229649.png

Voljin: Ehhh I dont really remember this but I do remember thinking about what food I should request from my cook right after I killed this guy.

Q: It seems like you dont really care about Ilmari Kuusi huh? Well, lets move on then. I heard that theres a fight brewing between you and Theodore. Are we going to see a super fight between the two rival orgs here in the island?

Voljin: Well, Theodore is like family to me you know? I dont know about him but I concider him as my son. I met him when we were like 15 or something. I was banging his mom when he walked in on us. So yeah, in a way I was like a father to him so I wouldnt want to fight him if it is not necerssary. But I wouldnt back out either. I will fight him, but not force the orgs to do it for us.

Q: Well now that your 12-0, all wins by KO in the first round as well as the #1 p4p fighter in the island again, What are your plans?

Voljin: I am thinking about hiring some internet nerds to do a website for me which will accept applications of girls for me to bang. Theres tons of them and its kinda hard to manage so this will really help. Anyway, Im about to party. cya. PEEZ!

Slott: Thank you for your time Voljin, and goodluck with your future fights!

• Upvote 3

$$$$$100k10k10k$$$$$

?

Voljin Ulfzaar

Contract on the table, i can sense doubt,but dont worry everyone will understand the reasons of you leaving, BEING THE BEST means BEATING THE BEST, and the BEST are all,but you, with ISLAND FC...PM US

Mamado this is basically public poaching. No beuno. Better than private poaching I guess but still.

whatever poaching is poaching....what im doing is giving a proper fighter a decent contract....and to piss them off too ...im going be honest...kkkkkkk

• Upvote 1

I just want to know why Thundercunt is sticking to Affliction. They might have a bit of buzz going around them now but you know that behind closed doors that's not in it for the long haul. Come join the UFC and make a career :D

Theres only room for one Thndercunt at Highland :(