BJ Penn is back

SteelPenn

Am i the only one who thinks BJ could still win some fights in the ufc

he got his ass kicked yes but he had not fought in 2 and a half years

i forgot when it happen butt the head kick that wobbled him was killer

he did not go down from it but he never recovered from that head kick

every thing that happen after that was because of that kick

that same kick lands on anybody the same thing happens to them no matter what age they are

two years of not fighting this was a hard comeback fight shit rodriguez is a hard fight for anyone period

I think BJ could still win some fights

that same kick lands on anybody the same thing happens to them no matter what age they are

two years of not fighting this was a hard comeback fight shit rodriguez is a hard fight for anyone period

I mean, perhaps he could beat some of the very worst in the division. He looked absolutely awful, his movement was terrible - Yair may as well have been up against a pinata. BJ should retire if he knows whats good for him. I honestly think if he is scheduled to fight again in the UFC regardless of his opponent I'd bet on them over him.

I mean, perhaps he could beat some of the very worst in the division. He looked absolutely awful, his movement was terrible - Yair may as well have been up against a pinata. BJ should retire if he knows whats good for him. I honestly think if he is scheduled to fight again in the UFC regardless of his opponent I'd bet on them over him.

I just hope he was paid well for the fight is all. You better be getting paid well for taking a crazy beating like that and tarnishing your legacy so to speak. Anyone know the fight payouts for this event?

http://youtu.be/5HOaJa11msk

to me his movement was fine untill the head kick

he is not as fast as Yair but a lot of fights are not.

Let him retire, its over.... yeah he can fight a few nobodies and maybe win a decision but this is the 10th ranked man in the division, the lion share of people he could fight would do this to him. Hes 1-5-1 in the last 7 years. He will have demensia by 50. What is there to gain by him beating a few bottom of the barrel guys?

Let him retire, its over.... yeah he can fight a few nobodies and maybe win a decision but this is the 10th ranked man in the division, the lion share of people he could fight would do this to him. Hes 1-5-1 in the last 7 years. He will have demensia by 50. What is there to gain by him beating a few bottom of the barrel guys?

You are probably right i would just like to see him end it with a win

You are probably right i would just like to see him end it with a win

Head trauma for the rest of your life and a win over someone not relevant or get this check and go do something else while you still got that name and health. Which one you'd choose? :)

I doubt he has his health going forward, it just doesnt show yet. i mean... hes taken too many of these, sort of like dan henderson

I agree. Both of them have such granite chins and toughness to keep fighting and it really takes a lot to put them away. It really is to their detriment in the long run.

gwad12345 5m

Rambo 5m

SonnyMuchacho 2.5m

GBK16 2m

UniConor 2m

xanax 1m

Master Leader 1m

ovoxo 500k

Warlord 500k

BlakePhoenix 250k

Jacman 250k

RozzaD 250k

Torrelio 100k

Shiftas 100k

Timqwe 100k

StPierreCanada 100k

Bazzypants 100k

pjrfin 100k

ScoobyAli 100k

Total 20.95m

The guys crossed out have been paid, those in Bold and Underlined currently have jets with their winnings on sale to them. Others will be sent jets as soon as the people have gotten their cash and returned the jet for use.

Yeah that was brutal to watch . He defintely could come back for one more fight but it would have to be on the prelims against a worse opponent

And that would suck because he used to face the best in the world at one point. But the best in the world back then and the best in the world today is totally different at this point. MMA has come a long way. And he has aged. There is no doubt, he needs to retire.

He is tough and he is one of the toughest guys the division has seen but his time is surely over. It happens to the best of us.

Out of interest - how much money are you left with Steel?

Endless my friend. Plenty left to help many more members anyway I can. Wait, if you are my multi don't you know how much we have?

Penn has been pathetic for close to a decade now. He got embarrassed by Rory and looked utterly sad then. 1 win since 2010.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QeW3urnXFb8

Talk about staining ones legacy. Go powow at the luau, breh.

Yep , exactly. One has to admire his admiriation for the sport, but that's it. Lets hope he doesn't think about another fight after this one.