Any comments on my Fighter

philofthefuture

I would like some of your comments on my fighter (as a project). I'm planning to make a standup fighter so I started with high muay thai and put him up to quick fight to check for hiddens. I tried 3 already and 2 ended up having good chins but with extremely low confidence. This one is by far the best of the 3.

I could say he has high ratings for Heart and Chin because he took an amazing 86 shots from a dominant boxer with KO power. However, he lost 33% morale after losing and he's got a "9-session" injury.

fight link: http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=686463

1) Are those signs of easily injured and not-so-confident fighters?

2) Is he worth becoming a project fighter and train him or should I sack him?

Any comments would be accepted. No harsh ones though. Thanks

The other guy might have been slinging no damage but high accuracy, so you can't be sure about your guys chin. As for the confidence that can be a bad omen for the future of your fighter. You might as well train him for a while to see his learning speed etc. then fight him again around 21 to see if anything has improved

• Upvote 1

I would not be to worried about how long they injured for since the time between fights it never a issue.33% drop is not that bad.Now if if drop the whole way or close to the whole way then yeah cut him.yeah really need to give him a few more level 1 qfc to see if he has knockout power ,if he cuts or not how his chin etc.I usually give my fighters the max qfc level 1 fights they can have..You wont really know until about 5 6 fights weather he a keeper or not.Also you might need to adjust to sliders since it seems you got your ass whoop in that fight :graduated: .

Btw, does a fighter's confidence/ any hidden improve as the fighter trains/ages?

well as your attributes e.g puching , strength etc improves so will your ko power . Your Experience increases every fight .heart confidence intelligent stay the same .Chin for what i believe and read in forums will gradually diminish with age and how many fights you have.I wouldn't really worry about since it only becomes a factor near the end of your career .I believe i right on that maybe a more experience manager will clarify .learner speed drops dramatically as you get older so better off getting as much training in till your 20/21 Maybe you could have the odd fight to stop depops .

I'd wait and see how he reacts to getting rocked. If he instantly gets Tko'd then he is a bum, but if he recovers and then comes back then keep him. The injury thing for me isnt that big of a deal.

If the fighter that rocks him and KO's him quickly there after, is super intelligent with good KO power and possibly better secondaries and physicals, then the KO'd fighter isn't necessarily a bum... Just slightly worse than the monster.

Big heart is nice, i would keep him good hidden>confidence loss

To only have perfect projects who are fast learners, nice hiddens and low confidence loss requeires enormous time and effort to produce and a lot of luck.

yeah but morale loss* is a direct relation to the confidence hidden, which is massively important

I dont think his fighter took a big enough hit to justify cutting him based on it but any much more of a hit than that and you are in dangerous waters.

Even if your guy has amazing chin and power, if he drops to 0.67 morale on a loss he is a massive liability

yeah but morale loss* is a direct relation to the confidence hidden, which is massively important

I dont think his fighter took a big enough hit to justify cutting him based on it but any much more of a hit than that and you are in dangerous waters.

Even if your guy has amazing chin and power, if he drops to 0.67 morale on a loss he is a massive liability

Fighters with low confidence can do really well, if other hiddens are good.

I've had 3 that have been just as successful as my other fighters with great confidence.

They don't cut it at the absolute top level, but are still good enough to get into the top 10 in their weightclass once in a while.

One fighter I have, has low confidence and cuts reasonably easy.

However he seems to have a good heart and has decent KO power and a good chin.

I've noticed in his fights, when he gets cut, he fights better and usually KO's the opponent there after.

So, when the opponent uses High Damage sliders to attempt to knock his confidence down, they risk cutting him and getting KO'd them selves :)

Ergo, a fighter with low confidence is definitely not an "auto drop" for me, albeit it's a terrible handicap if his other hiddens are "average".

Have a few days left til I decide whether to keep him or not.. I have another guy with very high confidence and I'm currently gambling on one that I haven't tried out yet. Trying to have 2 projects and I need to decide over the bigheart-notsogood confidence or the very confident-yettobeseen hiddens. Would it be this guy or a guy who just lost 13% morale on a quick loss by submission (since he has no ground game)