The "If you had my fighters" thread

Timmy

Hi Marky.

First thing I notice.. You don't fight much. You have 28 year old fighters with only 4 or 5 fights. My guys get 20 fights by the time they're 24! Not saying it's good to fight as much as I do of course, just that you're the opposite extreme to me :)

My favourite is Steven Stark. He is a good all-round fighter with good all-round hiddens. He is weak in clinch but it's just skills. If I picked him up as FA, I reckon I would concentrate on BJJ and clinch (and any physicals if he needs them) to give him a better pull guard option. He looks very capable of defending himself striking and getting takedowns. On the ground he can sub or KO. I like him!

Least favourite is Oscar Dos Santos. No chin at all.

Seems you made a good choice moving Dean Gibson to the KT scene, 7-1 since with 6 knockouts now. Looks like he's better suited to stand-up fighting at this point.

Dennis Malone doesn't look like he's going to pan out very well, even though he's a FA you picked up (for some reason). Dropping 2 with him since picking him up would make me drop him if he was mine.

• Upvote 1

Seems you made a good choice moving Dean Gibson to the KT scene, 7-1 since with 6 knockouts now. Looks like he's better suited to stand-up fighting at this point.

Dennis Malone doesn't look like he's going to pan out very well, even though he's a FA you picked up (for some reason). Dropping 2 with him since picking him up would make me drop him if he was mine.

I like Charles Martel because he made Kid Torres cry.

I dislike Heart Breaker because he lives on an island and I don't trust island people.

• Upvote 2

NOTE: I'm not next in thread - I think it's Mannetosen

Thanks Chuck.

Dean Gibson was created at 25 for the old QFC orgs. He has the best hiddens I ever got in a fighter but, because of the QFC career, he didn't do a single training session until he was almost 30. His skills are too retarded to fight anywhere but KT now, but he is my favourite in a way.

Dennis Malone I got as a FA when I calculated from his age and stats that he must be a very very fast learner - and he is. He shows solid chin on TOTT, and hints of KO Power too. The problem with him is that the old manager was fighting him with useless SD and DG! The physicals were terrible, and he had a white belt. I have reluctantly fought him twice to keep the org owner happy, but he was only partially "repaired". Now I have his skills to an acceptable level and the next fight for him, in a couple of weeks, is the make or break point. If he performs badly, he's out.

NOTE: I'm not next in thread - I think it's Mannetosen

Mannetosen

fav fighter mark addison http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=253177

he got good skills for hes age, altough hes week in bjj and not sure he will be able to get the complete game for mma

the bin

daario naharis http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=246946

paper fighter, he only perform well when he got advantage in skills. seems the chin is not so good

he was knocked out by a 17 year old very bad fighter with only boxing skills when he was 19.

This fighter might look good looking at skills but he will not be able to stand to toe againt evenly matched opponents. Also week groundgame.

--reserved for juret

Favorite fighter is Jutta Hanolla , a real killer with a 9-0 record and all finishes and only 21 years old. It doesn't get much better than that.

I'm not a big fan of Alfred Hitscock, altough his name is good :P his record isn't good enough and his chin isn't either. that being said, under your management he seems to do good. It's a hard choice as you have a lot of good fighters

The Fighter that i would get rid of ironically is Testa, he has been KO'd in pretty brutal fashion twice in a row and he's part of our rather doomed GONY team haha

The fighter i would definately keep is TheRocknRolla- again i'm biased because he's in my org but he's a hell of a beast.

His only loss is to Scott Parker, a beast in his own right- in a fight that RocknRolla was winning undisputedly prior to a lethal head kick.

Your roster is pretty damn beastly, with some incredible looking younger talents! Kudos

*Awaits someone to absolutely bash the shit out of my managerial skills*

Lawrence D\'Angelo my fav, great Avatar http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14111094698379.jpg choice plus he ends fights quick. Get his ground game up and he will be a threat.

Eddy Little least Fav, he seems to be destined for a sacking after his tournament.

My favorite fighter of you is Gunner Harris. Cool avatar ( :P ) , young fighter with good potential and good all around. And he is tough as my fighter RocknRolla was only able to finish him very late in the fight.

I don't really like Sir Smoke a lot. I think he has smoked a few too many . 0-2 with 2 Ko losses. Not a fighter to keep in my opinion once GONY is over

first off, if I had ur fighters back in the day, I'd be in the hall of fame lmaoooo!

second, if I had ur fighters now, is continue what it looks like ur doing.

u got a really good mix of old and new. kullervo & hyuk obviously look like killers, in the vein of ur fighters past, and I can def see u having great success with the two of them.

I really like that berserk avenged his only loss, and in convincing fashion. I've always felt that confidence, while being overrated and underrated at times, plays a part in that. or maybe it's just my roleplay aspect of the game lol.

kaukalo interests me a lot becuz the "solid chin" in the tott. I've had more success with "solid" than I have with "granite".

ur a legend gutz.

• Upvote 1

first off, if I had ur fighters back in the day, I'd be in the hall of fame lmaoooo!

second, if I had ur fighters now, is continue what it looks like ur doing.

u got a really good mix of old and new. kullervo & hyuk obviously look like killers, in the vein of ur fighters past, and I can def see u having great success with the two of them.

I really like that berserk avenged his only loss, and in convincing fashion. I've always felt that confidence, while being overrated and underrated at times, plays a part in that. or maybe it's just my roleplay aspect of the game lol.

kaukalo interests me a lot becuz the "solid chin" in the tott. I've had more success with "solid" than I have with "granite".

ur a legend gutz.

Hello Jason, your turn. :)

Spliffs is quite the intriguing guy. He's your creation but got passed around and came back to you like a good little boy. I shouldn't say boy though because this guy has been through Hell and came out standing. 87 fights and only 5 (t)ko losses is damn impressive. It would be extremely hard for me to cut a guy like him considering his history.

Damien has a Granite chin and is your highest hyped fight fighter, unless his secondaries were shockingly low somehow for a 29 year old he is a definite keeper in the loooong term.

Kenny Clack may be "determined" to stay on your roster but at 8-5-2 without a top hidden he would be determined to get in the line at DHHR for unemployment and he would be standing next to Billy Helix's self confident ass. :D

Not a bad roster bro. :)

• Upvote 2

Hello Jason, your turn. :)

Spliffs is quite the intriguing guy. He's your creation but got passed around and came back to you like a good little boy. I shouldn't say boy though because this guy has been through Hell and came out standing. 87 fights and only 5 (t)ko losses is damn impressive. It would be extremely hard for me to cut a guy like him considering his history.

Damien has a Granite chin and is your highest hyped fight fighter, unless his secondaries were shockingly low somehow for a 29 year old he is a definite keeper in the loooong term.

Kenny Clack may be "determined" to stay on your roster but at 8-5-2 without a top hidden he would be determined to get in the line at DHHR for unemployment and he would be standing next to Billy Helix's self confident ass. :D

Not a bad roster bro. :)

2 guys I would definetly keep are Johnnie Walker and Remi Hijack. Walker because he's fresh and has a big right hand, which is very good in heavyweight and I think he'll go far. Hijack because he has 7 KO wins, that's impressive.

And I would't really sack anyone, but if I really had to it would be Lance Hardwood. His chin is solid, no KO power, maybe he's a fast learner, but that I don't know.

• Downvote 1

"The Crowntaker" Santiago Palmer (248084) the decision machine id like this guy

"Buddy" Bubba Gracie (243172) id get rid his build looks wrong

If I am Shiftas,

I would like Leo Galante the most as he is the champion.

Anyway I think Tony McGee has the talent but lack a chin so I think I would get rid of him lol

I like your fighter Jack Daniels the most. He has been created by an awesome manager, so it's safe to say that he has been built in a good way. He is still only 22 years old and seems to have a very bright future in front of him! and he has a great name! :P

Your fighter Tom Hardy doesn't convince me. His groundgame is pretty cool, but his standup will need a lot of work and his chin might not be good enough. I doubt that he'll ever be really special.