MMAtycoon piss take videos.

Inspired by Jackys work in his thread, I thought I would give it a go myself. hopefully noone gets angry or insulted by this, its a joke...

Rory's Vids:

Rory interviews a couple of Vendetta members, Mentor makes an appearance

When you realise KRad is your next opponent in a tourney

Beck's Vids:

Humors new account

Jacky's Vids:

All of Jackys Vids

If anyone else has any mmatycoon related videos post them in here! I remember someone made a funny subtitled hitler clip, but forgotten what it was about..

Rory,..I am tearful and really need to pee,..that was EPIC, my salute. good form and i would kick you in the wobblies if I could get outta that chair. LMAOROF

Rory,..I am tearful and really need to pee,..that was EPIC, my salute. good form and i would kick you in the wobblies if I could get outta that chair. LMAOROF

I am glad you took it well, i wasn't intending for it to be aggresive, just like in the other thread, I originally was taking the piss.. its what I do sometimes lol

• Upvote 1

Omg !! Rory, much respect to you ( I am still laughing) I like you a lot more after that :yes:

I am outta + but I will come back for that,..and to watch that vid again, and again,

ps here is that Grasman Nutrition Debacle

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47376&do=findComment&comment=627396

I created a video but every time i click the "publish video" button it just asks for a new verification code. Is anyone else having that problem?

EDIT : If it matters, I used a different video from youtube than the templates they provided...

Am I missing somthing I don't get what there saying lol I'm prob being a massive NOOB?? Help

I guess if you don't know the history of the managers that these videos are making fun of then they wouldn't be that funny. You probably just haven't been around long enough to appreciate the humor in these vids.

that was disturbing, :yes: :rolling:

• 3 weeks later...