Moved to BBFC Official Thread see link below

BigDGuru

AVJqN65.png

While the cool winds blow in the north, the hot rays of the sun burn in the south, regardless of your location one thing is certain, when you enter the ring under BFC blood will be spilt.  The amazing ride continues my people.  We have had amazing events and KO's left and right. Our superfight is official for 12/12!!!!   Our beloved 155 champ will face the fearsome Chief Aztec from CheckMate.  Also our newly crowned 185 King- Winston Todd will venture to enemy territories to defend BFC honor against the CheckMate185 champ.  I have full faith we will go 2-0!!!!!  

Our Weekly Rankings
C :Battaglia
1: Waller 
2: Case
3: Csemy
4: Garbrandt 
5: Kanaani

C :Mantle
  1: Merel
  2: Itzpapalotitotec
  3: Rahl
  4: Drake
  5: Glotsby

C :Dudayev
1 : Stardust
2 : Bravo
3: Rodrigues
4 : Ozbourne
5 :Mendoza

C :Butcher 
1 : Bob
2 : Chacing
3 : Oliver
4 : Nimoy
5: Jinx

C :Todd
1: Matsuda
2: Alexander 
3: Jalbert
4: Broderick
5: Ortiz

C :Soares 
1: Randleman
2: King
3: Roger 
4: Silva
5: Tammisto

C :Bitch
1 : Murphy
2 : Submission
3 : Sparrow
4 : Krutel
5 : Washington

265+ Open ID
C :Torres
1 : Jackson
2 : Gracie
3 : Crawford
4: Cole 
5 : Millenium

As Usual Fight ON!!!!

-President Halle

• Upvote 2

Tomorrow will be the day we all have been waiting for! The huge crossover events between Checkmate Championship and Bloodbath Fighting Championship!

The super fight that will be held under the BFC banner, Checkmate has sent over our 155-pound champion and #2 ranked PFP fighter and the most dominant champion we have had at Checkmate in Chief "Crazy" Aztec who is a perfect 11-0 at 155 and is 13-1 overall with a 100% finishing rate, and he will be taking on BFC's very own 155-pound champion, Akhmed Dudayev who is a flawless 13-0 in his career who has some serious power along with a great ground game and a top 30 ranked manager and is the highest-ranked fighter inside the BFC banner. 

Logopit_1607766696817.jpg?width=400&heig

A battle between two of the greatest 355K range 155-pound fighters, who will reign supreme and extend their streak at 155? 

In the super fight that we will be hosting under the Checkmate banner, we will get to see Checkmate's 185 champion and #6 P4P fighter, Manco Unknown "Hit Man" who has taken out some of the biggest names in his division and has done so dominantly take on BFC's newly crowned 185-pound champion Winston Todd who is on a streak of huge wins, most recently being that BFC 185 strap.

Logopit_1607766014595.jpg?width=400&heig

Two beats of their divisions will face off in a bout fans will be watching all around the world!

Checkmate Championship is very proud to be represented by these monsters and we have high respect for the champions representing Bloodbath Fighting Championship, and I think we can both agree that these fights are gonna be fireworks! Best of luck to all the fighters on both cards and I am looking forward to seeing the results!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello My BloodBath Faithful,

It is an extreme honor and privilege to announce the combination of BloodBath Fighting Championship and CheckMate Fighting Championship.  Together we will become Blood Brothers Fighting Championship (BBFC).  BBFC will stay 355+ and keep the Open I.D. Division active.  2021 will be amazing for BBFC.  We are combining two great organizations into one legendary one.

The leadership team will consist of, President - Benjamin Halle, Chief of Staff and Design - Wes Wes and Vice President of Operations - Chris Swimmer.

The transition will begin in February.  If you are currently signed with BFC then all is good nothing will change except bigger fights with more hype and money.  We will have new talent joining the roster.  We will start running more events to accommodate the larger roster.  Anyone who wants to fight will get their opportunity, this I promise.  

A Note from our VP of Operations Chris Swimmer - Each of you will have chance to fight in BBFC but you have to prove us that you deserve this honor!!!!

Stay Bloody 
BH

Logopit_1609909895621.jpg

belt.jpg

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

5b5.jpg
Conor "The Meat" Butcher

20200217202520kXaMFwK.png

I was a little nervous going into my last fight after my former manager just disappeared and left me to be pick up by just any ol manager or worse...Bjorn O'Donnel !    But thankfully I was picked up by the living legend himself,  Power Shark!   Having just beat the shit out of one of his fighters, Scooter Bob, I didn't know how it was going to go.      

Any doubt I had in Shark was laid to rest after beating the dogshit out of Chace Chacing.   I guess he got his brown belt by wiping his ass with a white belt because I've rolled with kids in my BJJ school that put up more of a fight than that.    Anyway as impressive as that beating was it's time to talk about whats next for The Champ!

4w12.jpg.bb401f7af381d5d2306484a3a7ee07a0.jpg

Potemkin Izmaylov,  I hope you're ready to throw down! I take it as a direct challenge by you coming over here with your little fancy chess belt prancing around like anything you did anywhere else matters.   Go ahead and throw that belt in the trash and come try to win one that matters!  LETS GO

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/19/2021 at 6:11 AM, skull said:

5b5.jpg
Conor "The Meat" Butcher

20200217202520kXaMFwK.png

I was a little nervous going into my last fight after my former manager just disappeared and left me to be pick up by just any ol manager or worse...Bjorn O'Donnel !    But thankfully I was picked up by the living legend himself,  Power Shark!   Having just beat the shit out of one of his fighters, Scooter Bob, I didn't know how it was going to go.      

Any doubt I had in Shark was laid to rest after beating the dogshit out of Chace Chacing.   I guess he got his brown belt by wiping his ass with a white belt because I've rolled with kids in my BJJ school that put up more of a fight than that.    Anyway as impressive as that beating was it's time to talk about whats next for The Champ!

4w12.jpg.bb401f7af381d5d2306484a3a7ee07a0.jpg

Potemkin Izmaylov,  I hope you're ready to throw down! I take it as a direct challenge by you coming over here with your little fancy chess belt prancing around like anything you did anywhere else matters.   Go ahead and throw that belt in the trash and come try to win one that matters!  LETS GO

Very excited for this matchup, two very well accomplished champions scrapping it out to see who will be the first BBFC welterweight champion! I look forward to seeing how it plays out, and when the times gets near keep your eye out for a writeup by yours truly! 

Logopit_1611913094024.jpg?width=779&height=390

• Upvote 2

• BigDGuru changed the title to Moved to BBFC Official Thread see link below