Moved to BBFC Official Thread see link below

BigDGuru

The day after :

BFC 6: Bitch vs. Stucka

What an amazing night it's been. 9 first round stoppages out of 10 fights. It was true MASSACRE.

But we will start slowly. First of all, this event was the first one under the new ownership of BFC Benjamin Halle, who stated; “One day at a time, we are going to turn Bloodbath Fighting Championship into the premier 355+ home for fighters. We will be learning along the way, but I promise the whole BFC team is committed to excellence. From here, every event will be bigger, better and bloodier". Great words from the president, we are excited for what the future holds for both the BFC and the HFC. For now let's focus on this night of fights

BFC officials had their hands full when it came to deciding the performance bonuses for the evening. Shout out to all the fighters, they came with one purpose, violence. It showed, as each fight was epic.

The 1st fight which I want to mention is the fight which opened this event, Willing Ness Vs. Robinson Anderson . Coming in, we knew this would be a well matched fight. It quickly turned into a grappling event where young Willing Ness showed his BJJ Brown belt skills and almost dislocated (doctors said x-rays were negative) the shoulder of Anderson. To be honest I have not seen such a tight Arm Triangle in years. Shout out to both those young fighters, we are excited to see them grow in the BFC.

The 2nd fight I would like to shout out is the match between Luke Hobbs and Thomas Bayner.

That my friends, was an absolute WAR!!!

Easily the bloodiest fight of the night, I really want to commend Thomas for the HUGE heart he showed, he survived more than 20 elbows to the head in less than 5 minutes!!!

Even more credit must go to the winner of this fight, Luke Hobbs, who totally changed the face of his opponent. Luke commented after the fight, ”This is just the beginning, call me the Doctor, i'm giving out free facial reconstruction surgeries”...Terrifying words form a terrifying man, we will keep an eye (no pun intended) on his future.

It's time to mention the winner of the award FIGHT OF THE NIGHT Award.

Drum Roll Please…… Jorge Dos Santos Vs. Luke Vader!!!! What a fight!!!

HFC veteran Luke Vader stepped into the cage as a big favourite, as he was coming off 2 wins out of three in the HFC.

But everyone knows that when you fight a strong BJJ guy you should never let him take you down. And that was the mistake which Luke made. He dominated Jorge in standup, but that small mistake was enough and Jorge showed us his BJJ background and quickly secured a nasty and painful Kimura.

Now it is time to discuss the MAIN and CO-MAIN Events where we saw two titles get handed out.

CO-MAIN EVENT : Darken Rahl Vs. John Henry

145lbs title fight was scheduled as the CO-MAIN of this stacked card of BFC 6 Bitch vs. Stucka

There was a ton of hype coming into this fight, but throughout the buildup both fighters showed a tremendous amount of respect for their opponent.

The young undefeated Rahl against the HFC veteran Henry.

Both are top talents of division so it was just a question who will have stronger shot and bigger heart for climbing to the top of BFC FEATHERWEIGHT division.

This fight ended after 83 seconds. Rahl showed us his wonderful wrestling and by way of brutal ground and pound totally destroyed Henry’s dreams of becoming the first BFC FEATHERWEIGHT champ.

Darken Rahl has officially put the BFC on notice. Who will challenge our new champ?? Who dares to call him out and make him defend his title?

And now…….IIIIIiiiiiitttttttsssss TTTIIIIMMmmmeeeeeeeeee (Bruce Buffer Voice) for the MAIN EVENT of the evening.

Santas Bitch vs. Robert Stucka for the undisputed HEAVYWEIGHT champion of the BFC.

Before this event, both fighters were 4-0 and both had dreams of being champs.

This dream ended for Stucka 27 seconds into the fight when a monstrous overhand of Bitch landed across Stucka’s face. Bitch showed us all, his hype has plenty of fire with all that smoke.

Bitch not only won the Heavyweight belt but was also awarded KO of the night for his amazing performance. He was quite excited during his post fight interview- “Who wants, you want it? Come get it? I'm the biggest baddest man on this roster...prove me wrong. Any 355+ HFC fighter that wants it can get it too... Bitch out…” *Proceeds to drop mic and walk out of cage

Hope you liked this event as much as we liked it and we can promise you that next weekend will be an even bigger Bloodbath. We will have two stacked cards for you!!!

BFC 7 Hammer vs. Mendoza - 5/23

BFC HARDCORE 1 with MAIN EVENT Dudayev vs. Hart. - 5/24

Until then. Enjoy the game, stay healthy and as usual...FIGHT ON!.

Written by :

Chris Swimmer

( VP. of Operations of BFC)

Edited by : Benjamin Halle

(Owner and President of BFC)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

BALINK TARLAH 155 contender about his next fight:

- This will be a nice fight, maybe the fight of the year in this Org. We both are strong fighters, we both are focused to win and we both have nice fight IQ. I respect him, but how I sayed before and after the fight witn John Henry that fighted for 145 title here, If you talk trash with me i respond if not let s respect the game and the opposition because we all take shots here and spend blood and sweat in trainning. John Hnery fighted for 145 title? He tapped from strikes and he thinks that he is a real deal, I sended him to school and I will try to do the same with Dudayev. Come on Dudayev, I accepted the fight offer for 155 title and you just seems to wait for it, why? Lets see who is the god of war.

• Upvote 1

Respond to Balink from VP of operations of BFC :

Dear Balink, we love your activities.

Hope you will show us what you promised and you will give us the potential fight of the year in our BFC.

Dudayev is perfect and strong undisputed and undefeated champ. 7 guys tried to beat him, but without any success.

6 stoppage wins and just one decision WIN over the best guys in 155lbs.

Would you be able to surprise him? Or will you be just other W to his stats? We will see soon.

C'm guys, let's give us real MAIN EVENT of BFC BLOODBATH 1.

Chris

VP of operations of BFC

• Upvote 3

Balink Tarlah post a video this morning:

- Hello guys. I wanna say that I am glad and proud to represent my country as a title challanger at 155. Big thing for me, very tough, I repeat, very strong guy with all the good stats to be one of the top mma fighters in the world. I will do my best to make a good fight and win it. I have 5-1, wins against top fighters just like him, only because he was champion and me not don t male a difference. I can go for 5 rounds and after those 5 I make a 15 min pause, drink one glass of water, staying just like new and I can go for another 5 rounds with him. My last fight I fighted a very strange fighter with and A high ranked fighter in HFC, I done it in 3 rounds and my opponent was breathing like a 5000 diesel with no turbo after round 1. Me was like new and at 5 I can really show the world that I have cardio for days. My opinion about the upcoming fight is that will be in history of this org. We both have 50\50 chance to wil and loose, very balanced battle betwen the future champs of this org and one of the biggest sportsmanship betwen fighters. Have a good day guys, Dudayev stay injuryfree and let s do it.

President Benjamin Halle checking in,

First off, we love the smalk talk. VP of operations Chris Swimmer, and myself read this forum daily. If you got beef with someone and you want to settle it, call it out on the forum and we will try to make it happen.

Folks, BFC is in a great place. We are growing fast in hype, and our roster is more stacked than ever. Trust, that we know we still have a lot of work to do.

BFC is still recruiting, we are always keeping an eye out for new rising talent but committed to keeping our roster size sharp and lean.

Division updates. 145lb through 265lb all have active champs who are scheduled to defend or will be scheduled to defend by the end of June.

The 135lb division is really exciting. We have key matches taking place on the nights of 6/12 and 6/13. Willie Weeks Vs. Jackie Vergys (6/12) and Mosqaine Liszorr Vs. Hale Stenburg (6/13). The winners of these matches will fight for the first ever BFC 135lb title in late June or early July, history will be made.

We need more fighters for our 265+ division! We have three badasses in there now. Lets get a few more and we will start thinking about a title picture.

Lastly, in regards to our open id division. The plan is to phase it out. BFC will be a true 355+ organization. However, we want to let the champ defend his belt at least once more and maybe a couple more times after that. All we will say is, eventually the open division will be gone, but for now we are planning fights with the open id fighters we have.

From the whole BLOODBATH Fighting Championship Team Much Love and FIGHT ON!!!!

Best Wishes,

Benjamin

• Upvote 4

Hello BLOODBATH fans. I have a treat for you today. VP of Operations took the time to write us a BFC weeks in review article. He broke down the last two weeks and gave us an overall update. One of the things I love about this game is the opportunity to work with other people from all over. Chris has been so helpful with everything BFC. English is actually his second or maybe third language but he still wrote the whole thing below. I am an english only speaker (pretty typical American), so I went through and did some grammatical edits, but he wrote this whole thing. I think it is really cool my man Chris steps up and gives us these awesome articles, I know it must be a challenge. I will send this update in an email blast midweek, as I know many owners do not look at the forum, but I wanted to give this personal shout out to Chris here, for people to see.

The day after :

BLOODBATH Fighting Championships Update 6/07

Hello everybody, Chris Swimmer VP of Operations checking in and giving a little update about the news and events from the past few weeks in the BFC world.

As our lovely president Benjamin mentioned in an earlier post, we are slowly growing, and our roster is getting better and better.

From an operations standpoint, this means that everybody needs to take each fight very seriously. Each fighter may be fighting for his job every time he steps into the cage.

I would like to use the quote, "One win could move you a lot, but one loss could kill all what you build for your whole career."

On the other hand I want to keep this article positive.

So I'm proud to say, that in July we will have champions in each division from 135lbs through 265lbs. I am telling you, all our champs are LETHAL. Also, we have contenders waiting for their chance as well. There will be huge fights all summer!

Mine and president Benjamin's goal is to have one title fight in each division each month.

You can already see this developing in the upcoming cards.

For this weekend (6/12,&6/13) we have scheduled the 145lbs champ Rahl for his first title defense.

The Open ID 265+lbs champ Cole is ready to defend his belt again.

And many other BFC champs are also scheduled for their title defenses through the end of June.

Let's have a look at the most exciting fights of past weeks.

But wait, before that, we want to say that BFC will never tolerate guys who turn fights into No Contest. This weekend it happened for the first time and hopefully for a last time since Benjamin and I took over BFC.

We would like to apologize to the fighter Roberto Benavidez who fights in our 170lbs division, his opponent showed no sportsmanship. We are working to get Roberto a fair fight ASAP.

BUT, back to the fight game.

This weekend’s headliner was Gracie vs. Blade 2. It brought us all back to the history books.

It was a rematch of the only loss for Boris The Blade, which was subsequently the biggest win of Ralo Gracie’s career.

And the moment when Ralo Gracie joined BFC, it started this whole rivalry again. Just a few hours after Ralo Gracie signed BFC, I got a message from the manager of Boris where he stated, "I want to sign BFC, I'm coming for Gracie to show him a big revenge for my only loss."

We gave Boris the opportunity and after a highly nervous staredown, Boris delivered on what he said.

He completely ran through his opponent in all aspects of the fight. He won via submission due to strikes, in only 58 seconds into the very first round.

That was brutal and in my opinion, we may never see Ralo Gracie the same as he was before this devastating loss. But the good thing about the fight game, one big win can turn things around. We know there are a lot of Gracie supporters out there, it will be very interesting to see how he responds to this defeat. For the winner, Boris, this was a huge win, he has earned himself a shot at the title.

This event also had other great fights, but I want to point out the KO in only 21 seconds, by youngster Willy Mataitai, who sent the undefeated Leroy Jenkins, unconsciously to the ground.

I really don't know who will have courage to step up against Mataitai in his next fight. Any takers? President Benjamin said he will ship 5 shirts from Core Combat (shout out Core Combat, the new June drop is FIREEEE) to anyone who is willing to fight him. 205lbs guys, we are talking to you.

Also wanted to mention events from the last weekend where we had some pretty epic things go down:

Firstly, a 5 round war in the open ID division, between Gracie and Norman, where both guys showed us their warrior skills and brave hearts. It ended with a unanimous decision win for Royce Gracie.

Secondly, a tactical fight between Ispa Boxeri and Thiago Reyes, which gave us our first SPLIT Decision in the short history of BFC since is under new ownership of Benjamin Halle. Benjamin told me this brought a tear to his eye… our president may be smart but he is a bit weird.

On the winning side was Thiago Reyes who marked his first W in career by way of Split decision (29-28/28-29/29:28)

Thirdly, the last weekend of this May gave us an opportunity to see some phenomenal KO's, but we had two in particular which were totally spectacular.

Hell yeah, it was brutal and I think, we would have had the same problem as Dana White did yesterday with KO's of Garbrandt and O'Malley if these fights were on the same card. With our luck, the first SUPERMAN PUNCH KO in the history of BFC gave us our next 265lb title challenger Albert Thompson who probably finished the career of Curtis Pattoson. It was just the next day that T Bone Carver came inspired by Thompson’s KO and he delivered an arguably even stronger SUPERMAN PUNCH KO to his opponent Michael Evans who is still healing himself from some brutal facial injuries. Luckily we do expect Michael Evans to fight again.

Last, but surely not least we need to mention that also last week on the same event where the Superman punch by Thompson was scored we found a name of the new BFC 185lbs champ.

His name is Kurt Olstein and he surprisingly as BIG UNDERDOG beat Boubacar Dembele via armbar in the first round. Big shout out to Kurt, he will be a heavy underdog again in his first title defense, but anything is possible.

The 205lbs division also had its title on the line, but in this one we didn't see any surprise and we heard the words, “AND STILL” after Adan Schiff’s KO victory against #1 contender King Rico.

I'm sorry guys if I forgot something important to mention, but definitely keep an eye on your fighters at least as much as we are taking a look on them. If you have questions about any aspect of this game, training, sponsorships, gyms, anything at all, message me and Benjamin. We want you to succeed. This game is vast and has a sharp learning curve, it is okay to ask for help.

This week we are back to two events, hopefully some talent will step up with some bloody fights as BFC is always looking for blood.

Stay Bloody guys and have a great week!!

Written by : Chris Swimmer

(VP of Operations of BFC)

Edited by : Benjamin Halle

(Owner and President of BFC)

• Upvote 6

Teshima "Nightingale" Shigochiyo (355178) posted a statement after his first BFC experience:

" I've woń my title shot, but I have to give a big credit to Rahl for giving me opportunity. When the time comes maybe we'll cross paths again. Nothing but respect for him. As for my debut, I hope all od us will get stronger. No trash talking from my side as you know. It's a bloodbath? Indeed, but here we are all blood brothers. During this hard times let's grow together towards better. With our blood and sweat."

Chris (VP of operations of BFC) stated :

"Big respect to both champs (former Darken Rahl and reigning Teshima Shigochiyo) they showed great respect to each other and that's why they both deserve to have forever stated during they pre-fight callout :" former/reigning BFC champion of the world"

Thanks to Darken for being a great champion and wish all the best to Teshima in his title defense.

Stay Bloodbath brothers.

P.S. Benjamin and I will give you writeup about this and tommorows event during the weekend.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15802441492500.jpg

Fu Gazi

Much respect to my opponent Bieke. I knew it was a tough opponent coming from a tough fight camp. I felt like I was in the fight and probably winning. I'll go back to the lab and work on my cardio and game. Who's up next? I'm ready to roll again soon.

• Upvote 1

Nathan Dylan about next 170 title fight:

- WTF is this?! When Armand Hammer was a legit champ? That guy can t fight serious now. He is a mediocre fighter who foughted nobody. He lost to Ryo Hamada and Death Minister and has some wins over guy like Matt Oduun. And now he will fight Samart Payakaroon? That thai boxer deserve to fight for the title and I hope he will beat Armand because i wanna fight both of them depends on what order we start. If Armand loose I will like to beat him to and after i beat Armand I just wanna see who is more effective then who, me or Samart. I don t have his thai box skills but i have some nice low kicks and my stand up is better then him I guess. Or! I can fight them in 2 days, I start with Armand and next day with Buakaw wanna be.

I am glad to be here, maybe my dreams will come true and I will have that super fight that I looking for.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Kurt Olstein on his 1st title defense:

"I'm excited to be a big underdog in my first title defense! I thrive off the feeling of the crowd counting me out because I love the look of shock on their faces when the guy that was meant to beat me is on the ground and im hoisting his arm around my shoulder after he tapped out. I'm working a lot on my stand up now, and I hope Mr. Blade doesn't think this'll be a walk in the park. Expect a tactical fight and prepare to be upset buddy!"

No more running, Phil Wang and Min Diesel. You both know Wang got lucky back in May. That embarrassing loss this past weekend further proves that. You either win or you learn in this business, and I promise you the Demon Seeker has learned. There is a wrong that must be righted. Sign the contract and seal your fate on July 10.

For a start I am not champ

You have a few people to meet before you get to me Nathan and thats even after you put on some weight,

A smarter move is try and get a title shot in your current weight division. You are 27 in your prime and already 6-6, a decent tough journeyman who will start to decline very soon. As you start that decline myself and a bunch of others are improving every day by leaps and bounds

Who knows down the road, but you are not in any line at the moment and I am not sure you have the time to win the fights you need. Heres some targets to see if you can get there. Mitchell, Matuzaka, Gruber, etc all very very dangerous young fighters. Good luck

Samart

• Upvote 2

Nathan Dylan respond:

- Don t try to speak nice man and make me feel awkward cause I really wanna fight anybody. Look who I am fighting next and look who you fight next. 6-6? Yes, and? Are you scared to fight me? Pure mma stand up and you are down in the second round and in the third round maybe you will make me 10 push ups to make you arms bigger mate. To put some weight? Man I am in 155 to beatbsome guys here, if the organisation boss wanna pit me at 265 i fight at 265 and don t complain like you about weight, record... Come on man, be a man and admit you lost this fight from the moment you respond about good luck and try plz to fight those and shit and shut the fuck up man. I will laugh my shit out if Armand beat you. Try to win and maybe I will give you a Happy Meal after your 10 push ups.

Chris (VP of operations of BFC) just poste on his INSTAGRAM.

Everything is ready for BFC BLOODBATH 1. And all the staff of BFC family starting with the owner and president of BFC Benjamin Halle through me till the last cutman everybody is looking forward to todays event.

Type me your predictions into the comments and if somebody will guess all winners of todays fights.

He will win some small award.

You have 2 hours till the event starts.

Stay Bloodbath and enjoy the event BFC BLOODBATH 1

Balink Tarlah about his lost:

- Ohhh man! SO CLOSE! My bad for this lost, one mistake is very troublemaker if you take it. Congratulations Dudayev and mu respect for getting up from that first round. Maybe we will swing it back my brother, ia the first time when you have problem with an opponent. I wanna say thanks for my manager, love my family and we will see soon! I am not going from here. Peace and love.