Looking for an alliance

popart

Ok, these step dads are getting too big. Armed with Chucky money and a ton of top managers and also owning almost all of the biggest orgs I think they can now safely be declared a monopoly. We need a rival faction. It's not going to be The Evil Empire (all the money I have is Chucky money anyway) and it's definitely not the GBU (some great guys there but, lets be honest, they are hanging onto Camara's coat tails for dear life)

Is Mentor the man that can save us? (or about the only other person who could rival Chuck's bank account)

If Mentor ends up the hero in the MMA Tycoon chronicles then we have officially gone full circle.

LOD has always had the Apple approach of keeping many things LOD. Stepdads are Microsoft and we're inside everything (including your mum!)

• Upvote 5

Ok, these step dads are getting too big. Armed with Chucky money and a ton of top managers and also owning almost all of the biggest orgs I think they can now safely be declared a monopoly. We need a rival faction. It's not going to be The Evil Empire (all the money I have is Chucky money anyway) and it's definitely not the GBU (some great guys there but, lets be honest, they are hanging onto Camara's coat tails for dear life)

Is Mentor the man that can save us? (or about the only other person who could rival Chuck's bank account)

I heard Folioli Beans were on the rise but somehow they left the scene.

Strange...is the alliance name spelled differently on here or something?

f5afde1eb42d07c7885928b51214c02a.png

I kid of course, since I pretty much contribute almost nothing to those efforts being that I'm still pretty much just a schmoe as a manager in this game! HAHA.

Whatever you are, don't do yourself a discredit.

This game is called mmaTYCOON not mmaMANAGER, people get caught up in the rankings and numbers, they get so obsessed with winning and not losing under any circumstance they lose true essence and enjoyment of what this game truly is.

The Stepdads encapsulate this mentality, we have a broader vision than most one note alliances. We put the brains of Banner and the strength of Hulk together, now you've got a big bad green stepdad.

• Upvote 1

I like the thing with different alliances having different focus and approach to the game. Makes for some variation and could be fun to do more with it. The alliance league is also nice, wish there was something more like alliance vs alliance tournaments.. or even some way of competing outside the octagon, like economic competition adding more tycoon into this tycoon game.

• Upvote 1

I like the thing with different alliances having different focus and approach to the game. Makes for some variation and could be fun to do more with it. The alliance league is also nice, wish there was something more like alliance vs alliance tournaments.. or even some way of competing outside the octagon, like economic competition adding more tycoon into this tycoon game.

I've always thought an alliance vs alliance event would be a blast. It's probably been done before but I've never been involved in one.

• Upvote 1