Need help

Hello everyone,

I need some help. I did not play for a long time, but now I have enough free time and want to start playing the game. But I have a profile that is out of order, not up to date and I would like to make a new one and do it all over again from the top. But I can't delete this account so I can make a new one. Is that possible?

Waiting for your help. Thanks in advance.

Best regards!

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot! :)

Sure no worries thats why we are here ;)

Also with new account I would recommend to join alliance that is the best and fastest way for manager to get a support for other experienced manager and just a more welcoming and interesting way to play the game.

I would recommend to join Decimation its curretny the most active and helpful alliance in the game with new and also very experienced managers. Good luck to you in the game ;)

http://mmatycoon.com/alliancepublic.php?ali_id=1227

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot to both of you. :) Will be sure to join alliance and to seek advice from more experienced members, a mentor or something, to understand the game better, and most importantly to have as much fun as possible. ;)

• Upvote 1