Hope is Fading

JDV916

if you fought for America, you fought for profit. you didn't fight for freedom. America was never in danger of being invaded or losing it's freedom.

sorry, but blowing up vietchang's or towelheads on the other side of the globe doesn't constitute fighting for 'freedom'. in actuality, you fighting for America supported economic oppression and geographical destabilization.

"fighting for freedom is like fucking for virginity." --- some shit I read on the internet one day

Touche, I'll admit that's generally all correct as the Rothschilds are trying to cease North Korea's bank atm along with the aforementioned vietcong, and middle east.

But I feel like that's an even bigger point to be made that just because you fought doesn't make your opinion more important than anyone elses and doesn't make you immune to backlash and consequences.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bottom line he still is free to say what he wants but just cause your free to say it doesn't mean there aren't consequences. So it's essentially who would the game rather have? A jackass bigot? Or someone who really enjoys the game, willing to help people regardless of political views, and is generally courteous of others within the game?

Cause this games going to lose one or the other anyways and I will not just waste my time for a game that supports or harbours bigotry.

btw welcome to the internet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a game your a developer/moderator the internet as a whole yes I agree. But this is a game, if it's not being taken seriously then I'm gone. Games are meant to be enjoyable and bigotry spread to this degree should have been eliminated long ago. Yes any other game would have eliminated the issue, yet here I am questioning how big of a deal the people in charge of this game view it. EA would at least get this right.

• Upvote 1

This is a game your a developer/moderator the internet as a whole yes I agree. But this is a game, if it's not being taken seriously then I'm gone. Games are meant to be enjoyable and bigotry spread to this degree should have been eliminated long ago. Yes any other game would have eliminated the issue, yet here I am questioning how big of a deal the people in charge of this game view it. EA would at least get this right.

and they'd charge you microtransactions for changing your fighters underwear.

• Upvote 9

I like this JDV guy.

Hiding behind your former accomplishments/current job is such a fucking bullshit way of acting, unless you're specifically discussing your field of competence. If you're going to do something like that, at least have the decency to volunteer at a homeless shelter or something, instead of jacking off to the crusty old medals you got for blowing up a school bus full of terrified Afghan children.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

if you fought for America, you fought for profit. you didn't fight for freedom. America was never in danger of being invaded or losing it's freedom.

sorry, but blowing up vietchang's or towelheads on the other side of the globe doesn't constitute fighting for 'freedom'. in actuality, you fighting for America supported economic oppression and geographical destabilization.

"fighting for freedom is like fucking for virginity." --- some shit I read on the internet one day

Cant agree more on that, some knuckleheads jingos dont realzie that in "fighting for freedom" (profit) they only get more enemies.