Wow GAMMA did this really happen???

rjs2442

Why don't you stop arguing on and make the fight the game is about fun. I'm getting sick of these Mentor threads now if you don't like the guy don't do business with him simple you don't have to send it out to the world every time he farts.

Don't take this as a sign for me sticking up for him I'm not I don't know what's gone on between you too or the orgs. But these are getting really boring if your gunna create a negative forum page do it to call some one out for a fight or an org vs org.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wow, all of that and people actually voted for keeping Mentor rather than Castor in that other thread?

it shows more of what people actually think of Castor than what they think of Mentor.

Hence, when people vote someone out of the game in favor of a proven cheater, the most hated person in tycoon, that person must seriously wreak as an individual.

Humiliating, especially in light of himself setting up that poll...

Both wrong actually.

The poll stated, who do you want to see leave MMA Tycoon.

Results were that 12 people voted for Castor to leave

but 25 voted for Mentor to leave, so the majority want Mentor to leave.

Good to see you never change my good buddy Mentor... You say I don't have time to reply and then throw up an essay of garble that I am assuming you have been preparing prior to posting. Anyways let's get back on topic here as you appear to have clearly missed the point of my post, perhaps you are not as smart as you try to portray yourself...in a nutshell I will give u a quick recap of my post.

We had a plan, u backed out, then lied about backing out to make u look better, u pissed me off but that's over.

Then u took back handed jabs at Dark and Syn, like the arrogant dick that u are (hence the bold text in my post) because you are a dick.

Then u picked up a FA to farm out his hype, failing to even consider fulfilling his contractual obligations (buyout or no buyout) and as an org owner that was a Dick move.

When that backfired on u cuz Gale won't take that fight suddenly GAMMA has no worthy fight to offer its LHW Champ Whig really is too bad for Gale.

Syn would be more then happy to see this fight take place BUT because you are a dick, and continue to go out of your way to burn bridges we have ZERO desire to deal with u in any form, once again because of u Gale loses. We offered a compromise though not ideal was the only solution we could think of, but you are a dick so all bets are off.

Do u get it get Mentor, I made this thread because I don't like you, because you are a dick, and the quotes I used were merely to point this fact out, it wasn't about Syn, it was about you but you haven't a clue or the ability to get over yourself or your babble about records and dumb shit like that to see the real meaning behind it, and for that, we thank you!

Sad act.

• Downvote 2

Both wrong actually.

The poll stated, who do you want to see leave MMA Tycoon.

Results were that 12 people voted for Castor to leave

but 25 voted for Mentor to leave, so the majority want Mentor to leave.

If anyone other than Castor had made that poll, the result would have been 36-1

So, even though Mentor is extremely hated for his cheating, 1/3 of the voters actually despise Castor fat arse so much they choose him over Tycoons Most Hated. :)

• Downvote 4

If anyone other than Castor had made that poll, the result would have been 36-1

So, even though Mentor is extremely hated for his cheating, 1/3 of the voters actually despise Castor fat arse so much they choose him over Tycoons Most Hated. :)

You do realise a few of the people who voted against castor were in LOD right? They aren't going to vote against their own alliance owner

• Upvote 1

I just saw this:

Belin Billet, my former guy was picked up by some dude, I went to see who's he fighting and in what org, surprise surprise it's GAMMA! GAMMA: Contenders! (190k ID!) And... the main event of the evening ladies and gentleman!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=506&fidb=96928

Both fighters owned by the same manager (LOD member).

Sooo. Your fighters in your org making hype. And on the top of that both aren't 190k id+.

An apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2