NFL Fantasy Football 2017

• Please log in to reply
231 replies to this topic

#221 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,945 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Football, Hockey, MMA, basically anything sports related.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:24 AM

Mike Evans is suspended next week for that cheap shot, but luckily AJ Green isn't. Phew lol

so, AJ Green can get Ramsey in a headlock and throw punches but not get suspended. Too  bad NFL doesn't have NBA rules.

I don't understand that ruling at all. If anything it should have been the other way around.

#222 Humble

Humble

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:01 PM

I don't understand that ruling at all. If anything it should have been the other way around.

I agree. I still haven't seen either of the incidents, but from what I'm hearing it should be the other way around lol

#223 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,945 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 09 November 2017 - 05:20 AM

Well in the Evans incident, Winston instigated the entire thing by constantly poking the back of a defenders helmet. Defender turns around and shoves Winston, so Evans runs over and shoves the defender to the ground. Didn't see any punches thrown, but I'll have to go back and watch.

With Green, he and the defender had been talking most of the game. Defender gave him a slight shove to the back after the play. Green turned around put the guy in a sleeper hold, threw him to the ground and then started swinging.

#224 kenlow73

kenlow73

Red Belt

• Manager
  • 7,600 posts
  • Interests:Web Design, Video Editing, Music, Pro Wrestling, MMA, Bucs, Bulls, Boltz, Rays, Magic, Noles, Storm, and The UNLV Running Rebs.
  • Manager Profile

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:01 AM

Well in the Evans incident, Winston instigated the entire thing by constantly poking the back of a defenders helmet. Defender turns around and shoves Winston, so Evans runs over and shoves the defender to the ground. Didn't see any punches thrown, but I'll have to go back and watch.

With Green, he and the defender had been talking most of the game. Defender gave him a slight shove to the back after the play. Green turned around put the guy in a sleeper hold, threw him to the ground and then started swinging.

yeah, somebody else said that Evans was suspended because he was allowed to continue to play and not ejected, while Green and Ramsey got ejected and not suspended. If it had been the NBA, they all would have gotten ejected and suspended.

23844f55e258c7d5f0a812c3eb54b9ec.gif1490140446hxf_logo.pngpablo-garza-flying-knee-ko-o.gif

#225 Gonzasco

Gonzasco

Purple Belt

• Manager
  • 584 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:45 AM

papabear sends good trades but im just Mr. Scrooge over here

#226 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,945 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 November 2017 - 05:24 AM

Feel free to hit me up with trades for anyone at this point.

#227 Humble

Humble

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 03:07 PM

Bye week hit me hard this time. I'm going without a kicker lol

#228 Humble

Humble

Blue Belt

• Manager
  • 217 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:16 PM

My quarterback Tyrod Taylor with a whopping 2.9 points and my backup TE with 1.7 lol

#229 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,945 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted 12 November 2017 - 11:22 PM

My quarterback Tyrod Taylor with a whopping 2.9 points and my backup TE with 1.7 lol

Yeah. Lost my first game in my NFL.com league last week and with Taylor scoring all of 3.9 in my Yahoo.com league, I will be losing my first game in that league.

Still in first place, so I shouldn't complain, but losing sucks.

#230 Pababear

Pababear

Blue Belt

• Developer
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

Got 3 trade offers out awaiting the acceptances lol
RAGS of a RONIN clothing-TOKYO

#231 Deuce7

Deuce7

Red Belt

• Developer
  • 2,945 posts
  • Manager Profile

Posted Yesterday, 09:19 AM

Got 3 trade offers out awaiting the acceptances lol

Trade deadline is Wednesday, next week (Nov. 22nd). Make sure you get your trades in before then.

Side note: If anyone needs a serviceable RB, I have plenty. 

#232 Pababear

Pababear

Blue Belt

• Developer
  • 207 posts

Posted Today, 09:06 AM

Good to know

Trade deadline is Wednesday, next week (Nov. 22nd). Make sure you get your trades in before then.

Side note: If anyone needs a serviceable RB, I have plenty. 

RAGS of a RONIN clothing-TOKYO

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users