The Island

ValentinasAss

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1472810474rev%20gym3.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1472809644rev%20gym.png or http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1472809996rev%20gym2.png ?

Coming soon

i will make a avatar for free to the first 5 fighters who sign up to rev island !

• Upvote 5

Where did mike say sept 1st would be atart date? I dont remeber ever seeing it come from him. Other people had said it but.... maybe he wants to wait longer

You can see it in news "Island Season 5 winners" in Spoiler/news page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we be like :

19xf9m.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hopefully somebody opens up a good org that stays open the whole season or isn't ran by multis.

• Upvote 1

People going mental over a game feature. You all seem to forget a few things:

1. Bombarding him with messages isn't exactly the way to motivate a guy to do something. In fact, you're more likely to make him think "Fuck this" and look at something else for a bit.

2. You don't know what happened. He might have had real life plans that needed attending, an emergency may have come up, or something may have interrupted his ability to properly run everything.

3. Shit happens

Just wait for him to get on and explain what happens instead of losing your heads over shit.

• Upvote 4

He could have just send a mass mail though: "Island postponed, will explain later" would've sufficed

Have you ever ran anything or applied yourself to anything important in your real life of great success? Normally sending out a "mass" of anything with no information except for what everyone already knows isn't the best idea. It will open when it opens. Everyone is acting like they are getting cheated out of something. Relax. Ever think that maybe there is an issue with the island since the last upgrade he made? Maybe he's been working 18 hours on the backend to fix a problem. Maybe he is taking a 3 day shit? Who cares? What we do know is the Island WILL open eventually. So go back to spanking it and wait like good little boys.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Have you ever ran anything or applied yourself to anything important in your real life of great success? Normally sending out a "mass" of anything with no information except for what everyone already knows isn't the best idea. It will open when it opens. Everyone is acting like they are getting cheated out of something. Relax. Ever think that maybe there is an issue with the island since the last upgrade he made? Maybe he's been working 18 hours on the backend to fix a problem. Maybe he is taking a 3 day shit? Who cares? What we do know is the Island WILL open eventually. So go back to spanking it and wait like good little boys.

It's a hell of a lot better than no communication at all. I don't care if the Island happens today, tomorrow or in a month, as long as I know it. Mike is providing a paid service here. A plumber can't just not show up without communicating, even if he has a family emergency, and neither can someone who provides a digital service.

Btw, no need to be so condescending, it always weakens the argument.

• Upvote 3

He could have just send a mass mail though: "Island postponed, will explain later" would've sufficed

Some understanding from everyone that maybe shit ain't that simple should be given.

Lemme put it this way, I got fucked over by his app not saving PPV details on my event today resulting in a $4m swing in terms of profit/loss. I sent him one PM explaining it, and I will simply wait until he gets on so we can talk about it. Was it annoying that it was an app issue? Yes. Am I going to bombard him as a result and shittalk that he was on earlier but didn't reply in time? Nah, he has a life that takes priority over a game.

• Upvote 2

Grant, imo different levels of importance, your problem only affects you, this is a gamewide problem

You realise that by all rights I should be more pissed off about something that exclusively affected me than people should about a feature that can easily be opened in a couple of days without issue if Mike so chose? So if I am not on the verge of growing a bleeding mangina on my issue, why are you doing so over "lack of communication"? Like I said, Mike has a real life, let him respond in due time.

Edit - I realise I may be harsh here, but for all the shit people give Mike about this game, he does try his best to appease everyone, even if that sometimes doesn't lead to the best outcome.

Edit edit - I just noticed also that one of the people who claimed they would open an org has now opened one in LA. This after just 2 days. That's the kind of person you don't want making a 6 month commitment to keeping an org going for the season.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You realise that by all rights I should be more pissed off about something that exclusively affected me than people should about a feature that can easily be opened in a couple of days without issue if Mike so chose? So if I am not on the verge of growing a bleeding mangina on my issue, why are you doing so over "lack of communication"? Like I said, Mike has a real life, let him respond in due time.

Edit - I realise I may be harsh here, but for all the shit people give Mike about this game, he does try his best to appease everyone, even if that sometimes doesn't lead to the best outcome.

Edit edit - I just noticed also that one of the people who claimed they would open an org has now opened one in LA. This after just 2 days. That's the kind of person you don't want making a 6 month commitment to keeping an org going for the season.

If I wanted childish insults in an argument I'd go have one with mamado.

And Mike has a life, sure, however he also has a job. He's not doing the customer relations part of it now.

And yes, this feature is more important than your issue. A lot of people have been planning for this, and are now left in the dark of what will happen. You're issue will be easily fixed, and only affects one person. Can you be pissed about it, sure, if you choose.

Edit: I realise Mike does a lot for this game, and I appreciate him very much for it. The game has one of the best browser simulation engines I've come in contact with, and it's insane it's mostly created by one man. I do however feel there are gains to be had in professionalism

• Upvote 3

Here's an insult. You're an idiot. QQ more over a feature. You may pay for the game, but he owes you nothing, even with your money. You don't sign an agreement, or a contract. So either get over it, or leave. I have been waiting for the Island too, but personally I hope it takes a whole month now because you've annoyed me enough to feed off of your displeasure.

• Downvote 4