JAG Media Interviews

jjsquirrel

JagWars Presents: Interview with Richie "The Leprechaun" Miles

Ebay- Good Afternoon fight fans and welcome to JagWars. Today we have a special interview with new JAG competitor, Richie "The Leprechaun" Miles who come to us from Gadius. He's their former 185lb. Champ and one of JAG Battle Leagues many new contenders.

Ebay- Hi Ritchie and welcome to JagWars.

Richie: Thanks, it's great to be here and I'm looking forward to stepping in the cage soon. It's been a min and I'm coming off 2 big fights and back to back losses, in ready to regain some steam.

Ebay- Tonight we have a title fight in the 185lb. division between 2 fighters you will surely have to face if you are to become the JAG champ. How closely will you be watching the fight and do you have a prediction?

Richie: I can take both of them with one arm tied behind my back. I heard a rumor Kul has come over from Gladius, he and I had a great match we are the ones who should be talked about not some guy who is keeping our belt warm.

Ebay- Could you please tell us about your experience at Gladius and why you decided to join JAG?

Richie: My experience was great, I was on a great run, this guy Chael who is coming over for 170, runs his mouth. A lot, well I have gone the longest against him , be it he got the better of me I still made him take notice. Then I got over confident and over estimated Kul and he got me and my belt. Now im here to fight. I haven't fought in over a month and plan on fighting on Unfinished Business.

Ebay- Your last 2 fights have ended in disappointing losses. How do plan to reverse your fortunes now that you joined the JAG org which features many great fighters such as the 2 fighting this evening?

Richie: my training has changed, I'm more focused and determined than before. Two great fighters? If tonight is your great fighters I guess this is going to be easier than I thought.

Ebay- Is there a particular fighter you have in mind for your next fight and would you like to call him out now, right here on JagWars?

Richie: Right now, I just want to get back in and fight. I do have 3 fights I want to have here, I want rematches with Chael and Kul to avenge my losses and I want to shut Saku up, as long as he can win his next fight that is.

Ebay- Thank you very much for your time and we look forward to seeing more of you in the ring

Today's interview has been sponsored by JagWars & BadBoys Inc. (London). The official gear of JAG Battle League.

• Upvote 3