Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Both of these char are looking for contracts

First up is Ozzy “Ozz” James his current record is 0/0/0 and is scheduled to fight on May 13th in the 185lb weight division in a QFC. He is not signed with anyone right now, nor has a gym due to money. He is a Blue Belt in BJJ, and will be training once he does more work. He is currently ranked 2158 in P4P.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4088

Next up is Xavier “The X-Factor Xahli his record is also 0/0/0 and is hoping to be scheduled on the May 13th QFC card but is waiting for an opponent in the 133ish weight division. He is currently not signed with anyone but is training at The Drunken Skunk. He is woeful in Muay Thai and a Purple belt in BJJ. He is also training to improve all his skills. He currently does not have a P4P ranking due to no match.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4178

Feel free to send invites to any or all if you would like to offer them a contract. It will not be a lose, in fact it will be your best investment.

Renell "The Haitian Sensation" Regisme (4557) is looking for a contract. He is a superb boxer and weighs in at 155 lbs, but can cut to 145 lbs.

Sponsorship offers are welcome too

My fighter Percy Evans, fighting out of Montreal is in need of some sponsorship and/or a contract to an Organization. He's a an up an comer his first Pro fight is this Friday for the QFC. Don't let another promotion beat you to the punch sign him up quick before he does for another promotion what I guarantee he'll do for yours.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=4549

I have 10 green fighters looking for contracts, all fighters are located in Rio. Weights are listed

Looking for:

1) Active promotions that put on regular shows

2) Willing to take a pay cut to have a lower inactivity

3) If required to fight out of area remuneration is expected

Kevin Stock (4277) 197lbs

BJ Kenn (4502) 205 lbs

Greg Clarkke (4513) 181 lbs

Garret Sorr (4514) 167 lbs

Anderlin Pilva (4516) 184 lbs

Vince Mat (4579) 163 lbs

Drock Targon (4580) 230lbs

I have a 182lb fighter looking for a contract in LA. His name is "RX Bandit" Matt Embree. He is a very balanced fighter as far as skills but he is a freak athlete with super strength and speed with good conditioning. He is destined to succeed in mma tycoon. He is very smart and has a great game plan and trains with the best.

If you are interested in signing the "RX Bandit" then send him a contract offer. He will fight all comers. He is a middleweight.

Fighter Link: "RX Bandit" Matt Embree - 4901

I got two fighters that need contracts. First one is Chris Timmons, a fighter who cuts down to 203 based out of Las Vegas. The 2nd one, Bryan Briggs, cuts down to 153 and is based out of Las Vegas as well. Any contract requests are welcome. Thanks!