Personal Assistants

MMATycoon

OK let's get a list of stuff you want a PA to do. Most likely each will cost $X, maybe with the wage you need to pay your PA per item increasing if you have several items that they'll be looking after / warning you about.

1. Changing clothes

2. Changing supps

3. Buying clothes

4. Buying supps

5. Checking fighter energy pre-fight / making weight checks

6. Checking fighter locations

7. Gym owners - checking vending machine stock / restocking

8. Clothing / nutrition - checking if products run out of stock

9. Org owners - check all fighters are making weight / in correct location

10. Gym - check coach morale

Please add to the list of stuff you would like them to look after and feel free to comment in general, if you think any of this stuff is taking it too far and making things too easy.

OK let's get a list of stuff you want a PA to do. Most likely each will cost $X, maybe with the wage you need to pay your PA per item increasing if you have several items that they'll be looking after / warning you about.

1. Changing clothes

2. Changing supps

3. Buying clothes

4. Buying supps

Please add to the list of stuff you would like them to look after and feel free to comment in general, if you think any of this stuff is taking it too far and making things too easy.

I've been drinkin, but I think those are the only things that need an assistant for. The rest can and should be done manually and checking fighter locations is pretty much done via "auto flight booked" when fighter has a fighter coming up in X amount of time.

I think #9 is interesting, and could be useful if implemented correctly.

• Upvote 5

Not sure if its possible but it would be awesome if they could keep an eye on tickers and modify the fighters training sessions if one of them gets too high. Tickers may be necessary but trying to maintain them is my least favorite part of the game.

Hate tickers too. Maybe it should cost a helluva lot to get them to do that, but it'd be worth it.

1. Changing clothes

2. Changing supps

3. Buying clothes

4. Buying supps

like all of the above -- would like to maybe see them help in booking flights -- letting you know when you need to leave so you can still be at 100% energy (unlike the auto-book just to keep from n/c's) and even booking it -- dont know how hard that would be to do since energy level and other stuff comes into play on it but i think it would be a nice feature for them

Perhaps there should be a limit on how many tasks you can assign to your PA and that you can only have one PA.

Otherwise I can just see people with a big backlog of cash basically assigning the PA to do everything and then never having to do anything again other than worry about training and sliders occasionally. Some people would see that as a good thing rather than doing some of the more chore like tasks but once you start hvaing few reasons to log in you might soon end up not bothering to log in all together.

I think it would be better to choose maybe 3 or 4 tasks to assign that particularly annoy you but still having to chip in with some of the other stuff.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1343169571[/url]' post='381650']

I've been drinkin, but I think those are the only things that need an assistant for. The rest can and should be done manually and checking fighter locations is pretty much done via "auto flight booked" when fighter has a fighter coming up in X amount of time.

I think #9 is interesting, and could be useful if implemented correctly.

Agree

Not sure if its possible but it would be awesome if they could keep an eye on tickers and modify the fighters training sessions if one of them gets too high. Tickers may be necessary but trying to maintain them is my least favorite part of the game.

I don´t really like this idea as it seems like the PA taking a bit to much control. I would rather have something like you get a message from the PA along the lines of "Fighter X feels his Wrestling has been regressing lately", then leaves it up to you to sort it out.

One thing about the game that can be frustrating is setting a fighter´s training schedule, then after you log out more fighters join your coaching session, overloading it. How about a message from the PA, "Fighter X is concerned that his training will suffer due to 3/4 extra fighters signing up for his coaching session", just to make you aware of it. Not totally necessary, just an idea.

• Upvote 2

1. Changing clothes -Takes 5 seconds, no use.

2. Changing supps - changing supps? so if I train weights, he switches to a muscle bulk, then switches it back to energy loss after?

3. Buying clothes - No need. People launder enough that you hardly ever need to buy clothes

4. Buying supps - See above

5. Checking fighter energy pre-fight / making weight checks - Doesnt seem like a big need

6. Checking fighter locations See above

9. Org owners - check all fighters are making weight / in correct location - Only thing that could possibly be useful on this list

How about scheduling flights so your fighter will arrive on time and with 100% energy?

Sounds more useful than the other things on the list. Would have definitely used that. Or PA to search for private jets in the same vein.

• Upvote 1

Changing clothes isn't terribly time consuming or tedious, but it is not what I think about when playing MMATycoon. Supps, and scheduling and so on is, but they can be a bit much for a lot of people. So I would use a PA to trade out clothes. If like Duxwig asked the Supps could be programmed to switch to the muscle bulk when training weights then back to energy loss afterwords that would be useful as Hell... again nothing hat couldn't be done on your own, but it would certainly make things less hassle once it is set up to work like that. Topoogies idea and the part that Duxwig threw in there would also be pretty cool.

guess this is more along the lines of retired fighters becoming coaching or gym assistants -- would like to see maybe retired fighters being able to lead sparring (take part in - sort of like spar bot) classes -- sort of like working for the gym (no fees taken out - maybe even collecting a fee) -- keeping eye on coaches moral, equipment and cleaning cost, filling of vending machine and so on

• Upvote 1

guess this is more along the lines of retired fighters becoming coaching or gym assistants -- would like to see maybe retired fighters being able to lead sparring (take part in - sort of like spar bot) classes -- sort of like working for the gym (no fees taken out - maybe even collecting a fee) -- keeping eye on coaches moral, equipment and cleaning cost, filling of vending machine and so on

I don't think that's a good road to go down. If they can basically manage your entire gym for you, then they should also be able to manage clothing or nutrition stock, for example. I think businesses should do this themselves though.

I have been an advocate of that for a while now.

• Upvote 1

I don't think that's a good road to go down. If they can basically manage your entire gym for you, then they should also be able to manage clothing or nutrition stock, for example. I think businesses should do this themselves though.

well thats what this thread is about what personal assistants should do or be able to do -- so basically your against them doing anything?

I'm all for personal assistants, I'm just not for business assistants. I think a business owner should run their own business, not have the computer do it for you.

I must agree with you!

Regarding assistants helping with businesses, or anything else for that matter, there's always the option for them to tell you something needs doing a couple of days after you should have noticed it yourself. E.g. if your vending machine has been empty for 2 days for example. That's a compromise.

• Upvote 1

Regarding assistants helping with businesses, or anything else for that matter, there's always the option for them to tell you something needs doing a couple of days after you should have noticed it yourself. E.g. if your vending machine has been empty for 2 days for example. That's a compromise.

What about if a owner will be away, would he/she be able to set the assistant to do a task on a certain day/time?

e.g. Owner presets a clothing order with volumes etc and the assistant can place it?

What about if a owner will be away, would he/she be able to set the assistant to do a task on a certain day/time?

e.g. Owner presets a clothing order with volumes etc and the assistant can place it?

Personally, I think this is a good solution. There are many times when I don't have time to get online at a certain time to do something for the game. Personal assistants aren't doing the job for me so much as allowing me to do it on my timetable.

That is what I would like to see them for. Things like I go on in the morning before I go to work and set a schedule for my assistants to switch my fighter's supplement from reduce energy loss to muscle bulk to correspond with his change in training regimen for that day. After the weight training session the assistant sets the supplement back to reduce energy loss. It isn't "doing things for me" so much as it is just letting me do it in the morning before any of those triggers happen so that when I have to work over I don't have my fighters stuck on the same supplements when they should be using a different one. They don't take it upon themselves to switch that up. It is just following my orders but allows my orders to take place despite what my real life demands are.

I guess a better way to put it is to say that I would want to delegate authority to the PAs rather than have them become autonomous business managers. Having them serve in that capacity does little to reduce the risk of failure factor, but does allow someone who is paying attention to utilize them as a tool for running the game rather than having the game run your life.

P.S. I also think that PAs should definitely only be for VIPs

• Upvote 1