Designer of the Year 2017

GBK16

49 members have voted

1. 1. Designer of the Year 2017

Well, I'm sure we've all had the begging email from humors, but if it's true he was nominated as a designer of the year then he should be up for the vote. I don't remember shiftas doing graphics work but that doesn't mean he hasn't, I just haven't noticed. If so they could be included as options?

• Upvote 4

I think that anyone who was nominated deserves the nomination even if they are or was assholes or whatever if they did the design work I believe they deserve the chance to get voted for at least...

agree 100%.

But u all forgot....this annual joke award program is all a POPULARITY contest....and rigged to boot....so why waste space with someone who isnt part of the "in-crowd" and has no chance to win? So I can see both sides on this in a way.....lol

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'm sure we've all had the begging email from humors, but if it's true he was nominated as a designer of the year then he should be up for the vote. I don't remember shiftas doing graphics work but that doesn't mean he hasn't, I just haven't noticed. If so they could be included as options?

i just got that pm from him. i was gone from the forums while he was here but have heard some really nice things about him , however after my response i somehow doubt we will be friends. these awards were legit the 1st few years but like others have stated is now just an ass kissing contest. i didnt get nominated for the most inconsistent manager in this game but im not bitchin about it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think that anyone who was nominated deserves the nomination even if they are or was assholes or whatever if they did the design work I believe they deserve the chance to get voted for at least...

100% agree.

From what i can gather, he's made some pretty good avatars, so WTF is happening here in the vorte section??

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=60071&hl=%20humors%20%20avatars&page=6

I thought Bjorn was running the awards this year.

Agree Humors should be up there as he was nominated for this award.

I was sick at home and in no shape of putting up the voting. I asked GBK via via to do it.

Humors and Shiftas are missing? Why?

They were nominated in the nominations thread.

Is this the result of selecting only those nomiations approved by certain tycoon members?

If so, this is complete bullshit!

I agree. Not sure why he has not added them to the poll as they were clearly nominated.

Someone perhaps send GBK a PM to ask.

• Upvote 1

Humors is also building a solid alliance in Heritage. With the money from his avatar donations he has opened them a solid private gym.

I had to hustle for 6 months to open my gym. The experience he is giving those managers is rare and in his own crazy way he is helping the game grow. Just saying.

What does that have to do with designing and/or him being included in a designer vote?

• Upvote 2

Im 100% for giving credit where it's due, and to be fair to humors, what hes doing in-game is a hell of a lot better than what he was doing 1 year ago. However, this is a thread about designers. If this was the alliance of the year thread and heritage had been nominated then talking about his character and how hes helped his alliance might make sense. But that isnt relevant here. I think we need to stop allowing external factors influence how we vote on a certain subject. Thats how these things turn in to popularity contests instead of votes on merit

Awards have been like that for the past 2 years, can't tell before, but now it is enough to see people who never been to forums coming here just to vote for certain person/alliance. It is always about who has more friends/has contacted more people to vote for him. Anyway, it is just a manager trophy in the end - something not worth to bother with.

• Downvote 2