*ISLAND FC* HYPE THREAD

Tycooner

Good luck !! Some crazy movement at the top in that division, champs keep changing.

It's been a season of grapplers this year for the lighter divisions.

Current Champions

135 Dominique Bell

145 Takumi Sagaki

155 Bruce Mafaking

170 Frank Turturro

185 Edson Ribeiro

205 Light Heavyweight

265 Heavy Weight

265+ Super Heavyweight

Frank Turturro is bestest in island.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty cool Knee KO today at Island FC :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=894138

Cool! I didn't even know that was posible.

it wasn't reflected in the fight stats. I believe that's just flavor text and it's actually the "kicks" skill kicking in right? but still it didn't count as a kick landed.

Maybe ...

My 135 lbs title fight on Oct 7th got unclicked. I am almost 100% sure I clicked the square as one of the managers had emailed me about this fight, he would not have accepted a non-title 5 round fight vs the champ. I messaged Mike, hopefully he can fix it.

this happens if you send a title fight the same day the champ just fought . Some kind of glitch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah great work pissing people off and padding hes fighters records ....oh yeah almost forgot to congratulate the forever runner up island org,,,,," you say santing to me I say sonting to you !...I lo u Ibracunt!...see you soon !...be ready to get slaughter in the island tournament ....#4evergonabemybitch

I’m not sure if it’s a language barrier issue or what? But being someone’s B**** requires you to one up them, beat them and totally own them over time, let’s see how we are doing in this department shall we?

1) I bought the org for $1 by masterfully playing you

2) I actually prospered said org and Even the old owner is happy

3) IFC kept 150+ managers and fighters busy saving the season.

4) I didn’t kick you or any of your thieving partners from the org. I literally beat you all out of it like I promised. You being the coward you are went running to Chaos in search of easier fights.

5) Profit? Hell yeah I profited, hard work pays off.

The only way I see you or your guys in the end of season tournament is if you get there. I’ve fought the best fighters and managers the Island has. While you made your heavy weight guy a lbs. heavier to fight in the less packed 265+ division :)

So yeah , rofl , you got owned son.

Now don’t piss me off because after IFC closes I will have time in my hands. Maybe time to go hunting Kryptonite clowns :)

/mic drop

• Upvote 2

I’m not sure if it’s a language barrier issue or what? But being someone’s B**** requires you to one up them, beat them and totally own them over time, let’s see how we are doing in this department shall we?

1) I bought the org for $1 by masterfully playing you

2) I actually prospered said org and Even the old owner is happy

3) IFC kept 150+ managers and fighters busy saving the season.

4) I didn’t kick you or any of your thieving partners from the org. I literally beat you all out of it like I promised. You being the coward you are went running to Chaos in search of easier fights.

5) Profit? Hell yeah I profited, hard work pays off.

The only way I see you or your guys in the end of season tournament is if you get there. I’ve fought the best fighters and managers the Island has. While you made your heavy weight guy a lbs. heavier to fight in the less packed 265+ division :)

So yeah , rofl , you got owned son.

Now don’t piss me off because after IFC closes I will have time in my hands. Maybe time to go hunting Kryptonite clowns :)

/mic drop

#2 org in the island

tenor.gif?itemid=7781692

1- You bought the org for 1$ because Jay is an unstable person

2-The old owner is Jay lol

3-you did well on number 3 thoe ,kept everyone entertained just like the clown you are

4-You beat a bunch of 18 year olds with 1 month training matched against top 25 year old fighters because i was man(dumb) enough to take those fights

5-I dont need org or any other business to make money in the game, my fighters do that for me

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14987805086546.png

"...Hey!...dont make me slap you!..Whenever you talk to El Jarmas.....always say Sir at the end of your sentences you fool!....you will find out if you faced all the best managers and fighters the island had to offer....."

• Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

uuuuuu loooooool......who knows ?...might be true.....investigate if you so interested

Gyzmo will only take fighters that are not contracted to Island FC...........IFC fighters are banned from the best island Gym i guess unless you guys open an elite gym you will not handle the end of the season tournaments heat ;))) peace

Wrong :)

Today I eliminated the last of your fighters and yesterday Trecki's :)

Karma bitches, it is as real as it getz :)