Fantasy Baseball 2015

Deuce7

Beginners luck, it was my first ever fantasy baseball league haha! I usually only play in fantasy hockey leagues. I will sign up for the next baseball one on MMATycoon for sure though!

So as the winner Davy gets 750k and 3 months VIP.

JLP for 2nd gets 250k and 3 months VIP.

Jacman for 3rd gets 100k.

VIP time will be handed out at the end of October.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Are we doing this again next year? You guys got me watching some baseball and doing a bit of reading on it, I wouldn't want to waste that knowledge. I even got myself a signed Paul Goldschmidt baseball for my collection of sporting shit.

I'd be in again for sure.... Let's get an even number of teams this time around so we don't have any "pc only" teams this time.

I'll be getting sign ups and a new page going once pitchers and catchers report (mid February). As for right now, what kind of format would you guys like to use?? Same as last year, different categories, daily or weekly lineups, etc????

Are we doing this again next year? You guys got me watching some baseball and doing a bit of reading on it, I wouldn't want to waste that knowledge. I even got myself a signed Paul Goldschmidt baseball for my collection of sporting shit.

Damn, a Paul Goldschmidt ball is legit. I'm afraid to see how you will do this coming year with some actual knowledge of baseball, lol.

I'd be in again for sure.... Let's get an even number of teams this time around so we don't have any "pc only" teams this time.

Shooting for 12 like I always do. I really want to avoid having a pc team again, so if we end up with an odd amount we might have to change the style of the league.

Damn, a Paul Goldschmidt ball is legit. I'm afraid to see how you will do this coming year with some actual knowledge of baseball, lol.

Shooting for 12 like I always do. I really want to avoid having a pc team again, so if we end up with an odd amount we might have to change the style of the league.

I have a collection of stuff I have got over the years (sporting memorabilia). I have my football (Soccer), American Football, Basketball and now baseball corner. Unfortunately I don't think the Ray Rice signed football I have will be worth much in the future :D.

As far as the style etc, I liked the way it was last year and began to understand it near the end. So i'd be happy with that.