Best Football Game

used to play it, it's not bad, I always found Hattrick and ItsAGoal to be better but thats just my opinion

Hattrick isnt mine the other ItsAGoal i dont know, didnt found it.

I played a lot of this games before but goalunited is the best. and the most"realistic" per simulation.

But its always the same, some love that someone loves this so peace up guys and girls(if they are here, somewarE)

• 4 weeks later...

Played it a bit but got bored.

Another good manager game is: http://trophymanager.com/

This used to be quiet fun, I've played pretty much all of them that were about 2+ years ago. Now I just play FM if I want a manager sim.

http://www.footstar.org/?ref=3 <--- playermanagement, pretty much Tycoon but only one players and not with same depth but OK none the less

Football manager is the only one for me :D Tried hattrick a couple of times before but could never get into it.

I have played Goalunited and still do just because it takes 20 seconds a day to play.

Football Manager is the only decent football manager game out there. Football Manager/Championship Manager must easily have a year of my life so far with me playing them.

• 3 weeks later...

play go2goal.net is the best and most realistic player simulator game

do you have a recomendation link or something, that i can sign up under your name?

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...