The Duel Episode 3 featuring Empire 310K and North Star!

bestever

duel-small.png

Episode Length: 45 Minutes
featuring thoughts on various topics and Main Event Previews for Empire 310k and North Star Combat!
Intro Music Credit: Kamihamiha - There were no Aliens at the Olympics (Partial via CCmixter)
Outro Credit: A2Z Guitar Solo by Alec Taub
Special Thanks to Episode 3 Sponsors
Empire 310k
HGH Nutrients
Urban Fighter
North Star Combat
Sin City All-Stars
Timestamps:
0:00-17:40 Intro and Various Forum Topics and Preview Setup (public gym/Podcasts Etc.)
17:40-27:00 North Star Combat
27:00-45:00 Empire 310 and Outro
Cards Discussed:
Post your own event picks and Questions below!
  • Upvote 9

Skipped to my next event part and just want to clarify something: At no point did we discussed Steve’s next fight with the author. I’m very happy the org owner stepped up and put the facts in the podcast comments section.

I truly commend you for putting this together.i must say it made me very happy to hear a podcast about my fighter and you spent easily 15-20% talking about him :)

Having said that,now that the situation has been clarified I believe it is your journalistic duty to clarify on the next episode Steve’s situation.

Thank you so much for this . Truly enjoyed it !

Skipped to my next event part and just want to clarify something: At no point did we discussed Steve’s next fight with the author. I’m very happy the org owner stepped up and put the facts in the podcast comments section.

I truly commend you for putting this together.i must say it made me very happy to hear a podcast about my fighter and you spent easily 15-20% talking about him :)

Having said that,now that the situation has been clarified I believe it is your journalistic duty to clarify on the next episode Steve’s situation.

Facts you say? Let's have a look.

http://i68.tinypic.com/x40j60.png

"He says Gagnon is ducking him"

Steve accepted his "biggest test" fight on or before the 13th Feb. Moved up to 185 to fight a 22 year old island creation with no chin who can fight at 170 by the way...massive test!!

http://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=312691&fidb=320538

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH what a fight. Camara you're such trash lol.

Gagnon v Pekka Superfight gets made on the 26th Feb

http://i66.tinypic.com/wu4cxk.png

So Steve fighting an absolute can at 185, who he could've just fought at 170 anyway, is a 'tune up fight' / 'filler fight' but a Superfight between the 205 champ and the 185 champ (made 2 weeks after your 'biggest test' was announced) is considered Gagnon ducking?

You certainly have an interesting way of thinking mate.

• Upvote 3

My understanding was Steve was stepping up for a challenge as stated by you in the forum (public domain) and it just confuses me this fight is occurring. It’s an opponent who can cut to 170 naturally, if Steve wins nothing is gained, if Steve loses, I would consider that one of the bigger underdog upsets in the games history. It’s a high risk, low reward proposition. If you wanted a challenge you could wait, this amounts to a wright class tuneup.

Nothing against Steve, he’s an outstanding fighter who I’m confused by his level of competition and track record.

• Upvote 1

you-amp-039-re-a-bitch_o_1747253.jpg

• Upvote 2

My understanding was Steve was stepping up for a challenge as stated by you in the forum (public domain) and it just confuses me this fight is occurring. It’s an opponent who can cut to 170 naturally, if Steve wins nothing is gained, if Steve loses, I would consider that one of the bigger underdog upsets in the games history. It’s a high risk, low reward proposition. If you wanted a challenge you could wait, this amounts to a wright class tuneup.

Nothing against Steve, he’s an outstanding fighter who I’m confused by his level of competition and track record.

After Steve avenged his near loss (in fight 1, check it out , was a Rocky 1 ending) to Corban Storm the org owner gave me 3 choices: Down, Up or Super Fight.

I chose up because it was much more productive (during the project build process) to gain a few lbs. than lose 15 (Steve is a big 170).

The org owner said he would propose the fight to Gagnon's manager. To our dismay a few days later the org owner informed us Gagnon had gone to 205 to fight Pekka (who Steve easily beat before).

So he said you can either wait or take a tune-up fight, we chose the tune-up fight because I really don't want to see Steve de-popping at this stage of his development. At the time there were 3-4 very interesting fights for Steve at 185 (don't remember the exact names but thy were similar in recod and skill to Nick Graves remember) but magically they all moved around. The fight with Bulletz came about and we took it because I honestly did not want Steve to go 45 days without fighting.

Everybody agrees Gagnon is running. Alex is Staff at Empire and that is how he moved Gagnon so fast out of Steve's path.

On the other hand I agreed to vacate the 170 strap because unlike these pussy managers we really don't care about shiny things and as an org owner I fully understand how tedious it is to deal with clowns like Alex who only care about straps and easy fights.

In poker we do head-t0-head marathons when a rivalry is this heated.

I am willing to pit Steve vs Gagnon best out of 7 series and Emelianegro against Hip Hop best out of 7 also,

Now tell me bitch , what does your GPS say?

• Upvote 1

After Steve avenged his near loss (in fight 1, check it out , was a Rocky 1 ending) to Corban Storm the org owner gave me 3 choices: Down, Up or Super Fight.

I chose up because it was much more productive (during the project build process) to gain a few lbs. than lose 15 (Steve is a big 170).

The org owner said he would propose the fight to Gagnon's manager. To our dismay a few days later the org owner informed us Gagnon had gone to 205 to fight Pekka (who Steve easily beat before).

So he said you can either wait or take a tune-up fight, we chose the tune-up fight because I really don't want to see Steve de-popping at this stage of his development. At the time there were 3-4 very interesting fights for Steve at 185 (don't remember the exact names but thy were similar in recod and skill to Nick Graves remember) but magically they all moved around. The fight with Bulletz came about and we took it because I honestly did not want Steve to go 45 days without fighting.

Everybody agrees Gagnon is running. Alex is Staff at Empire and that is how he moved Gagnon so fast out of Steve's path.

On the other hand I agreed to vacate the 170 strap because unlike these pussy managers we really don't care about shiny things and as an org owner I fully understand how tedious it is to deal with clowns like Alex who only care about straps and easy fights.

In poker we do head-t0-head marathons when a rivalry is this heated.

I am willing to pit Steve vs Gagnon best out of 7 series and Emelianegro against Hip Hop best out of 7 also,

Now tell me bitch , what does your GPS say?

Lol you dumb muppet. You really want Chuck to come and call you on your bullshit? I understand it's not easy knowing I'm simply better than you, but just come to terms w/ it and stop making up garbage, especially when the whole community knows what kind of shit weasel you are.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he ducked

389268-73895_MEDIA_IMAGE__230x230.jpg

Didn't duck, just didn't finish reading your long, dumb post. Best out of 7? Are you that dumb? I'm gonna tie up my fighters for half a year to go back and forth against the same guys? I'll gladly take both one off fights. Now you tell me why you duckin' MY creation Mumu? I understand Gagnon seems more beatable to you, but how about you fight my born-and-raised fighter, rather than one I picked up 6 months ago?

Hop is ready when you are.

Put Mumu on weight gain to 165 lbs and Steve will gladly crush them.

That has been the deal since the beginning due to the speed glitch/ advantage on lighter fighters.

Stop only looking for +EV fights man, you have been #1 ranked how many times? And how many times have people cared? Answer: 0

Just noticed Hip Hop is not even top 100 and Fedor is 60th lol , but yeah whatever we can do it at RISE I suppose.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e0/e0a4f8d324c353ee1dfbbfdfee552f3cf1371b9f7a49b3cac9103e9ebdacb7e3.jpg