Camara's Safe Space to Spout Nonsense

TJMitchell

I've noticed a few folks talking about taking over other threads with our back and forth and they're right so I have created this thread as a safe space for Camara to come in and make a false claim, or just straight up lie about something. Which may or may not (usually may) be proven incorrect. I want you to feel safe in here Jude instead of needing to chase the people around thread to thread.

For example:-

He "mopped the floor with the stepdads alliance" even though with a quick check it is easy to see that he has a positive record against only 1 member (me...dammit).

Or that he's not somehow cheating the system even though he's using a private gym run by someone who he shares multiple same IP's with.

Or how it's a "really close race between the real breakthrough managers of the year" even though he's coming last of 3.

So come on in Jude, spout your nonsense in a safe environment and let's keep it out of other people's threads from now on.

Jed&Jude, still the 2 best dudes :thumbup:

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 4

I make good tacos.

Ok I will play :)

You can ask me questions and I promised to answer as honestly as possible. Since you guys love doing detective work I can even give you hints of other places I post at and with the right manpower and enough hours I can 100% guarantee you will find me.

Fair warning though:

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0519b0f0512d7e343678660ad174572f3545a5-wm.jpg?v=3

• Upvote 1

The albino Camara is favorite in his group :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63513&page=4&do=findComment&comment=878758

I'm really excited about this tourney.

#1) Amadeo Camara

First up is Group C favourite Amadeo Camara who has been seeded second overall in the group. Already off to winning ways, Latvia’s Camara dominated his QFC opponent with ease, taking him down and pulverising him with heavy ground and pound to get the win in just thirty-nine seconds. With an obvious talent for the wrestling side of things Camara would seem to have a glaring weakness in the stand up but it has been reported that he is more than able to take a punch, something that is likely to be tested sometime over the next few weeks with the many strikers of the group. Amadeo Camara is guided by former top 10 manager Ibrahim Camara who has a good amount of experience with creations tournaments. That combined with his new projects skill set leads us to believe that Amadeo is one of a handful of fighters that could be considered a potential favourite for the tournament. Of course things can turn around in a heartbeat in the world of MMA and Camara will need to be at his best to defeat third seed Kyle Cruz in week two and also in a potential bogey match against BJJ Brown Belt Bishop Heahmund in week five.
Opening Round Prediction: 7 Wins

Nah man, it's only Alex lol

Of course his selective memory forgets not even a week ago one of the biggest alliances (and 15 managers voted) accused him of this being his multi:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=93632

Alex also went to confirm in chat that the manager above had the same IP as him.

Everything is documented and moderators were online. The only question (since 22 fight records were erased) is did Alex get 3 or 25 free fights?

Maybe he is like the Memento guy , maybe we can get him to tattoo some of these things on his body (so he can remember) along with a giant penis on his chest like Karter once did to his avatar lol

Shit Grumps, I just noted there are 22 fights unaccounted for.

All we know is 3 for 3 (100%) this manager lost to Alex in strange fights where he threw one knee to the body. These are not fights were I created a fighter and forgot to move sliders; we all know how those fights look like (3 rounds usually of trying everything). This is the worst kind of fighter (super balanced) going deliberately (planning) the worst possible strategy against a seasoned #1 ranked manager.

Funny the day this bomb dropped and we were chatting with the group I did not grasp how obvious this Hype dump was and why everyone was freaking out so much. Given you guys are much more tenured managers, some have been here from the beginning.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63594

Glad the above clarified the rules on same IP and how to manage them (like no same gym if only spar-botting and such) and adjustments can be made.

But what of the possible 25 fights dumped into another account of same IP ? And why can't we see the 22? I see the original post was edited to include some cryptic deal between Mike and Alex ...

So...which one is it? Did you just notice (shit grumps! notice me grumps!) or did you already have this thought a week ago?

• Downvote 2