First weeks of training for a 18yr old

Hi,

I have a couple 18yrs old fighters, and they are in a great private gym. I wanted to know what are the best training options for them. I want to get them ready before I put them into a fight. I heard that cardio should be a priority, but how many sessions? And what other things should I train? How many days off?

Thanks a lot for any answer.

Regards,

Once you get cardio/conditiong to wonderful you should b good with that and a good recovery supp. As for what to train, would depend on what type of fighter your building and it he is a project fighter. As a ground fighter or striker your gonna need physicals/strikin d/clinch/trans/defensive grappling though. If your going ground guy you can leave tkd defense lowish and escapes at useless. Striking for a pure ground fighter can be at a level that will help you setup your takedowns.

This quote below should touch on some of your other questions.

Few things you need to know.

1. If you train Cardio (it will only increase Condition) in gym you need to use stamina suplements if you train Weights (only will increase strenght) you need to use muscle bulk on other trainings use Energy recovery. Sups you can buy on Highstreet in nutrition shops. Buy them where your fighters are based if you buy in different city they will travel 3 days. You can also buy them to your manager and give them to your fighters also if your manager profile is in different city as fighter then they will travel 3 days to give them from manager to fighter.

2. The better the sup is the more gain you will get from 2 of the first supplements. If you buy energy revecery the better the level the less energy you will loose. The maximum quality is 160 but as new manager you need to buy nothing less then 158 on supts the game engine is little broken so I would recommend 159.

3. Dont train figher below 90% energy because benefits in low enegry trainings are very little. Also try to keep your morale up to fighter by changing cloathers on him you can see that in Possesion section if the cloathes are bellow 100 change them to new ones to increase morale. The lower the morale and energy the slower the training. 1 misses session will increase your energy by 5% and ussialy if you have 159 sup and around remarkable Condition you will loose like 1% of energy in 1 session.

4. Also look at the coach size dont train anything more then 5 people per session on one coach you can see that in gym in () if there is more then 5 dont train that becaus the increase will be little. The best of course is 1vs1 training but that coasts a lot in public gym for new manager 3 would be ok for you and try to sparr also the best sparring is in 5 people classes so choose the best fitting sparring session for your fighters and dont do back to back sparrings that will not increase the stats.

If you keep all this up you will train ok for a new manager then get some fights earn some money and try to bring up new fighters and put them in better gyms with your saved cash.

Thank you very much for all the help. One last question. What about the General Circuit? Do you think is a good option for 18yr old guys?

I exclusively train General Circuits with all my new fighters. I don't bother with just cardio training, why train only one physical when you can train them all at the same time? (unless your tweaking a certain physical when your fighter is older) In my opinion training only cardio is only if you cant afford a good gym or cant find a gym that has a General Circuits coach with a low amount of sessions.

thanks a lot to both of you. Last questions. How many days off should I give them a week? and how long until put the in to sparring sessions.

Thanks again

Yeah it would make more of an impact on conditioning but then you wouldn't be improving any of your other physicals. The way I see it the trade off is worth it, by doing general circuits you will gain slightly less in conditioning than you would by just doing cardo but you will also gain in the other 5 physicals so you get more bang for your buck and you will be more well rounded come fight time.