Fighting with injury

Quick question to veterans out there. I was supposed to reject a fight because of injury come fight time (my fighter will have 2 days injury by then). Since owners cant cancel fights I have no choice. How bad will it affect his performance? Will it have effects on his hiddens? Will opponent damage have a boost?

Quick question to veterans out there. I was supposed to reject a fight because of injury come fight time (my fighter will have 2 days injury by then). Since owners cant cancel fights I have no choice. How bad will it affect his performance? Will it have effects on his hiddens? Will opponent damage have a boost?

You should never accept a fight with an injury. Doesn't matter if it's one day or ten. Pretty certain loss. A lot would throw full damage and aggression in hopes of a quick KO for you - but very unlikely.

I always assumed it was a certain loss.

However. I had a fighter called Dandelion Cornier, useless little shit really. Accepted a fight with an injury by mistake. I recently sacked him with a record of 1-2. His only win came with both injury and cuts. It's an MMA game. Anything can happen and a lot of things factor into fights, skills, sliders, morale, energy, injuries etc.

If it was a mistake and you genuinely don't want to fight him, perhaps send Mike a message.

I try and make sure to check how long until I'm clear of injuries before accepting fights, but what's done is done. Injuries don't translate to automatic loss. It just makes you more susceptible to more injuries, probably KO and a performance hit. My advice would be to take a more defensive posture and hope for the best.

I try and make sure to check how long until I'm clear of injuries before accepting fights, but what's done is done. Injuries don't translate to automatic loss. It just makes you more susceptible to more injuries, probably KO and a performance hit. My advice would be to take a more defensive posture and hope for the best.

I always assumed it was a certain loss.

However. I had a fighter called Dandelion Cornier, useless little shit really. Accepted a fight with an injury by mistake. I recently sacked him with a record of 1-2. His only win came with both injury and cuts. It's an MMA game. Anything can happen and a lot of things factor into fights, skills, sliders, morale, energy, injuries etc.

If it was a mistake and you genuinely don't want to fight him, perhaps send Mike a message.

Yep it was a mistake. It's funny because I attached a message to the org owner that I'm declining because of injuries but seems like I pressed accept instead of decline. I have decided to fight him instead, for experience and I think Mike is too busy with other stuff to bother him with just an issue like this.

Thanks everyone

• Upvote 2