TMT

I'm new but I invest in what I like and fortunately I like this, which is why I became a VIP. I've played almost every tycoon game available at some point but offline tycoon games have a beginning and an ending and it's over. In this online world there is no ending so mma tycoon I've officially sunk my teeth in as my new past time.

New Alliance looking for 10 managers to build an alliance from the bottom to the top. If you can and will be around and active I would like to offer you 1 of the 10 spots at the table of board of directors. I have it all planned out and will explain it once all 10 members are on board.

Req:
*Initially must be a VIP
*Must be able to communicate in english
*Be active (twice a week minimum) - Once a week probably Sat or Sun we will discuss alliance business
*Be business savvy in game (know how to add 2+2)
*Be loyal to Alliance
*Always be learning
[other requirements are for board of directors talk only]
Promises:
*If you remain active, every 3 months you will earn a 3 month VIP bonus (I'll cut back on the starbucks lol)
*Businesses for everyone (Gyms, Nutrition or Clothing) with a couple dollars seed money
[other promises are for board of directors talk only]
I just want to have fun...
TEAMWORK will make a dream work!
Let's build something else that's great - MESSAGE ME
  • Upvote 8

I like it when a new player has a plan up his sleeves and is highly motivated. My advice would be to not try to learn\do everything at once. Take a mentor and slowly learn every aspect of the game. Enjoy the difficulties that you might encounter at first and learn from it.

I am not looking for an alliance as I am perfectly happy with the one I am in. That being said, I like giving new motivated managers a bit of help, so I sent you 50k. I would give you advice if I had more time, but I am rather busy and there are better mentors out there.

Good luck.

• Upvote 3

I truly appreciate it, I have a mentor sort of. He found me and has continued to helped me whenever I call on him. We actually have a common bond so that makes his mentorship even better. But I do plan on moving slow and steady. I'm locked in for a couple years so I plan on growing with the rest of you. One thing I noticed through studying this atmosphere is that you need a active team and a plan to be in the upper echelon of the fight world. Thank you for the financial contribution and I'll see you at the top.

Big H

• Upvote 1

I like it when a new player has a plan up his sleeves and is highly motivated. My advice would be to not try to learn\do everything at once. Take a mentor and slowly learn every aspect of the game. Enjoy the difficulties that you might encounter at first and learn from it.

I am not looking for an alliance as I am perfectly happy with the one I am in. That being said, I like giving new motivated managers a bit of help, so I sent you 50k. I would give you advice if I had more time, but I am rather busy and there are better mentors out there.

Good luck.

I am very highly motivated and fairly new too, can you send me 50k pls???

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I am serious, why you think im trolling? i politely asked for money because i still need it, if he dont want to, he can simply say " no thanks you are fine" or not respond at all, this doesnt concern you at all.

FFS go seek confrontation in another thread, kid.

369k.... yeah you really "need" it

I have been extremely active in 2016 and login daily. If you would be willing to make an exception with the VIP requirement I fit all the other requirements very well. Interested in joining and hope you consider.

Man if you log in daily give Mike some monies! Im sure you could scrounge up enough if you can log in daily.

I have been extremely active in 2016 and login daily. If you would be willing to make an exception with the VIP requirement I fit all the other requirements very well. Interested in joining and hope you consider.

Thank you for your interest, but unfortunately in your not a VIP I'm not able to make you a member. It's part of the requirements but If you become a Vip and there is still openings on the board you are in.

Big H

http://memecrunch.com/meme/JXZ9/oh-really/image.jpg

Now tell us , how long is going to take until the all operation falls apart? :)

Loads of people with loads of ideas (good ideas at times)

then ,in most cases after 3 months the all thing is gone...

Hey but best of luck , the more active members we have the better....

and another aliance to have a dig @ is even better

• Downvote 6

I'd love to join. I log in daily. Plus I can write previews for anyones org etc..

Can you write previews for my gym? I'd like a daily detailed blog.

J/K of course....Welcome to HFA