Where have all the nutrition companies gone

Gator001

At Zenith, whoever is behind this emptied everything that would make the playing field even except:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1544881096cut.jpg

The fucking weight loss supps.

Not looking pretty TJ, mind asking Jordan Smith who is online who bought out all his precious 160q supps?

Lol i suspect we already know who it was. Hes lucky he had something survive... even my weight loss supps are gone.

At Zenith, whoever is behind this emptied everything that would make the playing field even except:

Not looking pretty TJ, mind asking Jordan Smith who is online who bought out all his precious 160q supps?

You know the answer to that

Wouldnt be a bad plan to ask mike to increase the max monthly orders given the lack of nutrition companies

Hey bro can you confirm for me if 1.2M made a 159.5? I dont recall and that info would be very helpful for whoever decides to help with the issue of lacking supplements.

I know 700k made a 159 when I did a 159Q laundry lol

You know the answer to that

I honestly don`t. Curious to see if more of your alliance mates "stocked up" before the shananigans started.

Jordan is a good guy and if he is the guy my contacts say he might be then he will 100% tell us the truth and this will be the fastest mystery ever solved.

Sincerely,

logo-23260e86a8902e77c4f0007db00e63f83b6

I honestly don`t. Curious to see if more of your alliance mates "stocked up" before the shananigans started.

Jordan is a good guy and if he is the guy my contacts say he might be then he will 100% tell us the truth and this will be the fastest mystery ever solved.

Sincerely,

logo-23260e86a8902e77c4f0007db00e63f83b6

My 'you know the answer to that' was meant as a 'we all know who it was now'.

I just want to know why? Why buy all the supps?

400 via customer order 1600 via Chuck.

My understanding is this has nothing to do with 350k, new creations, top managers, or even the alliance or Camara himself. This is Chuck with a solo project. That it certainly appears he has done to not just me.

My limited understanding of the situation is this. He has ambitions to start a nutrition company of some sort and is made of money from previous ventures as for the why buying out stock makes sense when people can restock in a week? I haven’t a clue or idea.

He told me when I asked why he bought me out was he didn’t want to deal with laundry.

The only reason I’m aware of this situation in particular is he offered me a payout to close Zenith and I asked why he was interested. I have not considered this offer yet.

That’s pretty much all I know

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok so if I recall 700k made a simple 159Q if this can be confirmed and someone wants to open a company (preferably someone trusted by the community) I'm willing to put up half of the cost to get it rolling since I do believe new managers should get top quality products like the rest of us :)

So he's buying out all the stock to somehow monopolize nutrition when he opens a company? Not sure that logic works but ok. Says a lot about someone's self confidence when they'd rather buy out competition than actually compete

That’s my point. His plan lacks foresight. I don’t know what his logic is and don’t see it myself. I’m just saying I’m like TJ why did he think this was the thing to do?

I’m just telling you guys what my understanding of this stuff was.

Id imagine it would be pretty easy for Mike to cap off say 5/10 max per month for each fighter buying. If a manager wanted to buy in bulk for all his fighters then limit that to maybe 50/100 p/m its still enough to cover the month but the problem then would be laundry with said products which inturn punishes the company owner. But it sounds like something needs to change as others have said this will now snowball

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1