TWW News Edition #21

GBK16

Why I have to have account for a year? Bjorn was registred in 2014 and won best new manager award ofr 2016 so probably I could win it even if I have account for a day or two.

He won best new manager of 2016? That's funny. The award on his profile says 2014 and his registration date falls after nominations for the 2013 awards which makes him eligible.

As for Gianka, it's well known he trolls on 99% of his posts where he gives an opinion so I'll be taking it with a pinch of salt.

The next TWW News will be up sometime in the next few weeks with a special edition.

• Upvote 2

i decline stupid fights where the rankings are way lower than mine, which make no sense to accept.

I didn't actually mention you declining any fights, just the instances of you ignoring fight offers. To be honest, I don't see why you have an issue with this. Your initial point of why you should be included has been disproved (Majority of the year in top 5 = False) and the people who were nominated have all been in the top 10 for a large portion of the year as well as been #1 at different points.

I didn't actually mention you declining any fights, just the instances of you ignoring fight offers. To be honest, I don't see why you have an issue with this. Your initial point of why you should be included has been disproved (Majority of the year in top 5 = False) and the people who were nominated have all been in the top 10 for a large portion of the year as well as been #1 at different points.

i dont have a problem mate. im probably wrong about me being top5 for the most part, probably just in my head. but yeah i do decline fights lower ranked than my guys esp if they are a lot less in rank. if i have been ignoring fights, its unintentionally, as i dont have problems declining them. <3

He won best new manager of 2016? That's funny. The award on his profile says 2014 and his registration date falls after nominations for the 2013 awards which makes him eligible.

As for Gianka, it's well known he trolls on 99% of his posts where he gives an opinion so I'll be taking it with a pinch of salt.

The next TWW News will be up sometime in the next few weeks with a special edition.

Well if you are trying to be cute then explain these these two.

He has award for ''Best new manager of 2014'' but his account is registred in 2013. How can he win award for best new manager of 2014 if he started to play in 2013?

He has award for ''Best new organiztion of 2014'' but the organization was created in 2013. How can that organization get best new organization of 2014 if it was created in 2013? Not to even mention it had 7 events in 2013?

''The award on his profile says 2014 and his registration date falls after nominations for the 2013 awards which makes him eligible.''

There are no such rules in yearly awards. That is what you made up after I outed you for your mistake or by manipulation the awards in favor of your alliance members. If you as the one who is running the awards cant simply check when some organizations or managers have started to play then its not for you.

And not to even mention this is not the first and the last time you manipulate with the awards by making up some rules that are not even accepted by Mike or anyone else. Last year and previous year you also did change them up to down just so that Decimation members could not get any awards. Shiftas easly won manager of the year and you changed how the voting works three times where still Shiftas should get the award and finally you just did cry to Mike and removed him from the competition for no reason what so ever.

• Downvote 3

i dont have a problem mate. im probably wrong about me being top5 for the most part, probably just in my head. but yeah i do decline fights lower ranked than my guys esp if they are a lot less in rank. if i have been ignoring fights, its unintentionally, as i dont have problems declining them. <3

Perry vs Bellveau was offered twice this summer in gamma and you just sat on it like a chump for two-three weeks both times. Both guys were top 100 at the time. I know gamma talked to you about accepting the fight, so you cant see you didnt see it or whatever weak excuse you'll use.

I'm glad GBK took the opportunity to shit all over your lame attempt to pat yourself on the back and try to prop up your shaky/shady record as something even remotely deserving attention or accolade.

• Upvote 5

He is just trolling.

I might not be GBK his biggest fan, but his writing is brilliant at times and his contribution to the game very clear.

CK and him are two important pilars for the game currently.

I'm confident that a lot of people hope that TWW can be a regular thing, something to look forward to.

Wow, look at that shoeshine....

• Upvote 2

I've had my fighter match up against yours not too long ago. You failed to accept a fight offer for around 3 weeks, and accepted 12 hours before the fight. You ignore fights intentionally, seeing as how that big "1" is always next to fight offers. And considering you're logged on half of the day, you're a twat whose full of shit.

• Upvote 1

I've had my fighter match up against yours not too long ago. You failed to accept a fight offer for around 3 weeks, and accepted 12 hours before the fight. You ignore fights intentionally, seeing as how that big "1" is always next to fight offers. And considering you're logged on half of the day, you're a twat whose full of shit.

Seems like that is MegaJug his favourite practice as he did the same twice with a fight offer against me. He just sits on the fight offers that he does not like, even if his guy is the champ and has to defend his belt.

What is "that big 1"?