"Getting shiz done!" - update?

bjornmma1

Where are those p4p references in TOTT?

It's before the fight where they introduce the fighters now:

Coming up we have a featherweight MMA rules bout between Grin Ribber (ranked 60 p4p, 8 weight class) and Jolly Leg Byrd (ranked 163 p4p, 17 weight class). Ribber's ring entrance music is that housewives' favourite, Ay Ay Ay. Jolly Leg Byrd acknowledges the crowd's support as he enters the cage.

• Upvote 2

"Coming up we have a super heavyweight kickboxing rules bout between Dick Doss (ranked 22534 p4p, 326 weight class) and Solomon Nao (ranked 22545 p4p, 140 weight class). Nao has chosen The End as his entrance music. These two fighters really ar...."

Not really right for K1 fighters. Solomon Nao is the #13 kickboxer in the game, not the #22545 MMA fighter.

Plus it always annoys me when it says things like "These fighters are evenly matched on the feet, maybe they'll try and win it elsewhere" Ummm no, this is kickboxing. We could do with some new intros for the kickboxing part of the game.

• Upvote 3

"Coming up we have a super heavyweight kickboxing rules bout between Dick Doss (ranked 22534 p4p, 326 weight class) and Solomon Nao (ranked 22545 p4p, 140 weight class). Nao has chosen The End as his entrance music. These two fighters really ar...."

Not really right for K1 fighters. Solomon Nao is the #13 kickboxer in the game, not the #22545 MMA fighter.

Plus it always annoys me when it says things like "These fighters are evenly matched on the feet, maybe they'll try and win it elsewhere" Ummm no, this is kickboxing. We could do with some new intros for the kickboxing part of the game.

Yup, good point. I'll sort that.

• Upvote 4

The developers group seems to be functioning fine, 3/4 ideas have more than 50% approval.

As a fellow drama queen and drunk fool, i dont see what bjorn is getting at.

We are not tasked to be the justice league, we are a sub committee assigned to try and add some basic additions to the game.

If we kick ass, some of the top dogs might work on suggesting big things, but we are currently the shine crew, looking for buckles to buff.

• Upvote 2