Official Marijuana thread

Rambo

MMAtycoon's Marijuana Thread

Stoner's unite. This is the place the stoners of MMATycoon can come to, and enjoy the company of other bud lovers all around the globe.

• Weed Stories
  • Weed Pics
  • Favorite smoking songs
  • Marijuana Cultivation tips
  • Anything weed related!

-----

I'll kick it off.

Personally I like sativa, but I think most the stuff I get is indica dominant cuz I'm usually glued to the couch after.

Favorite weeds (that I can remember off the top of my head): Blue Dream, Sour D, White Rhino

I smoked some "Green Crack" recently and it was pretty fire, don't know if I'd rate it at the top of my list though. In 2005-2006 we got a lot of BC bud. Bunch of different strands but most of it was pretty good, some a lot better than others. There was this stuff called Northern Lights... delicious. Recently got some Sour Kush crossed with OG Kush, pretty tasty too. Definitely some lung killer.

Blue Dream

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/Snapshot_20111115.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1gusganj.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1bushybush.jpg

and (some of it) after...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/1gus2.jpg

Most of that is Blue Dream, the 3 in the bottom left corner are the Sour K and OG cross. Rolled to perfection... well for the most part lol. I use the Bob Marley pure hemp papers. Wish I could find some bigger than the ones I'm gettin now and every now and then I'll get some Mr. Danks but I prefer the Bob Marley product.

• Upvote 5

Ok that's reported. FBI will be at your door soon. How long do you get for dealing that stuff in your state? I noticed something funny a few weeks back. A few houses away from mine there live a bunch of stoners who apparently grow their own stock as I saw a few of plants on their roof. Just a few days later at night I woke up from a bunch of people laughing really loudly. I looked outside and it was the neighbour from a few houses back with a few of his friends walking on the roof all taking a plant back to their place. They were really loud so I think they already smoked something and there's absolutely no way that nobody else noticed. More and more people grown their own plants here in Belgium. It's legal to grow one, but only few people actually pay attention to regulation.

How about if you live in Missouri, visit and stay up to date on this site: http://show-mecannabis.com or twitter @showmecannabis -- There is a possibility of legalizing marijuana, releasing all non-violent marijuana offenders currently jailed in Missouri and also letting the state tax it up to $100 per pound in 2012. From what I understand of it, there will soon be petitions going around and they need to acquire 120,000 signatures to get it on the November 2012 ballot. This has to be a physical signature, not an online one. So if you live in Missouri, stay up to date with Show-Me Cannabis!

As for my favorite strain, I have no idea. No one seems to name everything here like they do on the coasts. You just get a bag of good weed, lol. Smoke it and you'll figure out exactly how good it is. I have had the White Rhino you mentioned though and that stuff was pretty good. I like sativa too but I usually end up with indica.

• Upvote 1

How about if you live in Missouri, visit and stay up to date on this site: http://show-mecannabis.com or twitter @showmecannabis -- There is a possibility of legalizing marijuana, releasing all non-violent marijuana offenders currently jailed in Missouri and also letting the state tax it up to $100 per pound in 2012. From what I understand of it, there will soon be petitions going around and they need to acquire 120,000 signatures to get it on the November 2012 ballot. This has to be a physical signature, not an online one. So if you live in Missouri, stay up to date with Show-Me Cannabis!

As for my favorite strain, I have no idea. No one seems to name everything here like they do on the coasts. You just get a bag of good weed, lol. Smoke it and you'll figure out exactly how good it is. I have had the White Rhino you mentioned though and that stuff was pretty good. I like sativa too but I usually end up with indica.

states may pass it or make it legal but it will always be illegal on a federal level -- just as in cali feds are hitting and shutting it down -- but it should be legal -- more people die from alcohol and alcohol related wrecks than weed

Great thread. :smile_anim:

I like my sativas in the morning. Been enjoying SourD, Lambs Bread, about to hit up some Dairy Queen. Blue Dream makes me too disconnected.

Mid days lately I've been twisting up Chernobyl, old school Alaskan Thunderfuck, and the occasional blackberry (more sativa oriented blackberry, not the traditional squatty indica blackberry that's been around a while)

Evenings are all about the kush and the kush hashes. Bubba, pure Kush, fukn tangerine kush gawd damn...

As far as politics - Edit: no, there was never any anti government, pro marijuana post here. I swear.

Gonna go follow my doctors orders now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you should try to cross Northern light with Amnesia haze , Delicious :)

I'd love to try some lol, but I don't think I'll be crossing anything myself anytime soon.

Great thread. :smile_anim:

I like my sativas in the morning. Been enjoying SourD, Lambs Bread, about to hit up some Dairy Queen. Blue Dream makes me too disconnected.

Mid days lately I've been twisting up Chernobyl, old school Alaskan Thunderfuck, and the occasional blackberry (more sativa oriented blackberry, not the traditional squatty indica blackberry that's been around a while)

Evenings are all about the kush and the kush hashes. Bubba, pure Kush, fukn tangerine kush gawd damn...

As far as politics - we're in a clusterfuck right now. States just want their fair share of income tax on weed (personally I think it's very reasonable) so state by state its been legalized but the Feds still have their panties in a bunch and are actively closing shops, and raiding farms. I guess stealing seems like an easier way to get inventory than actually growing it in their labs. Everyone just wants their cut. I think the Feds are going to bypass all the states regulations and legalize the shit when they have their contracts in place with Monsanto and Phillip Morris and other corporate providers. Shit's in the works...

Gonna go follow my doctors orders now. Thanks for starting my new favorite thread, Chris!

I've smoked some of that stuff a long time ago, years ago. My boy didn't have a lot of it but it was some of the best bud I had seen at the time.

edit anti government rant

:OMG:

Canada was making progress from what I heard, I think the U.S. as far as fed laws, is a generation away.

almost all the stuff i get now is grown up in norcal. all different types of kush (grand daddy, blackberry, hindu, OG, bubba, etc), different kinds of diesel (sour, super sour, etc), jack herrera (sp?), purplerella, blueberry (i forget if it's a kush or not), headband, trainwreck, AK47, white rhino, etc, etc.

i like headband a lot, but haven't been able to find any recently. it's one of the rare ones that doesn't give you any munchies, which is a big plus, and is a perfect indica/sativa blend so a great overall buzz. iirc it's essentially created from a blend of OG kush and sour diesel.

almost all the stuff i get now is grown up in norcal. all different types of kush (grand daddy, blackberry, hindu, OG, bubba, etc), different kinds of diesel (sour, super sour, etc), jack herrera (sp?), purplerella, blueberry kush (i forget if it's a kush or not), headband, trainwreck, AK47, white rhino, etc, etc.

i like headband a lot, but haven't been able to find any recently. it's one of the rare ones that doesn't give you any munchies, which is a big plus, and is a perfect indica/sativa blend so a great overall buzz. iirc it's essentially created from a blend of OG kush and sour diesel.

Never heard of of Blackberry or purplerella, and I've smoked all the bolded. Not a big fan of trainwreck at all. Not sure if I've smoked "super sour" or not, but I've smoked a variety of sour diesel, or stuff crossed with some type of sour strand. Few of my friends were talkin up headband like it was the second coming of christ, but I've never toked on it...

However, I will share some of my finest art to all of you... art in it's finest form, a true Innovation of mankind...

I call it....

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t287/sfmwp13/bobbymyself.jpg

"Bob by myself"

• Upvote 1

As for my favorite strain, I have no idea. No one seems to name everything here like they do on the coasts. You just get a bag of good weed, lol. Smoke it and you'll figure out exactly how good it is.

This. I'm jealous of the nice buds you guys have access to. Like Kelly said, it's the same around here, you get what you get.

my new job is managing two medical warehouses, 60K watts of flowering each!

right now we have

MachFly

Purple Eurkle

Deadwood

OG Kush

The White

Candy Kush

Blackberry Kush

Tangerine Dream

Pineapple

and a bunch of new stuff coming soon

OR > any other place for weed

my new job is managing two medical warehouses, 60K watts of flowering each!

right now we have

MachFly

Purple Eurkle

Deadwood

OG Kush

The White

Candy Kush

Blackberry Kush

Tangerine Dream

Pineapple

and a bunch of new stuff coming soon

OR > any other place for weed

So if I were to take a trip to Oregon, what kinda discount can I get? lol

I wanted to go to the Cannabis cup this year, but missed out. Next year though, if it's still goin down in A-Dam I'm definitely takin a vacation out there if I can afford it.

Some nice pics, i have heard of most of the strains, but never smoked them :D being stuck in the fuck end of nowhere's-ville, people stare at you blankly when referring to any sort of strain other than White Rhino or Purple Haze, neither of which anyone in my state has smoked. Once in a blue moon we get some stuff referred to as ''red-beard'' but i think that's just what dipshits call anything with lots of orange hairs. We seem to either get mid range hydro, or just plain old bush. When i found a hook up in another state for the first time, i was unlucky enough to buy a $50 bag of beige/green swag, that compared to the normal bush i smoked was actually great :P

What age did people start smoking? i didn't start till i was nearly 18, i avoided/hated weed most my life, even wrote a dis track about some stoner kiwi immigrant rappers i knew when i was 14...................... cause i'm that gangster :pootling:

Smoked half a joint that i rolled from stuff my mum got me ( who's also my main source), spent the next hour laying face down on the floor until i made it to my bed and passed the fuck out. Woke up the next day and vowed to never smoke again, 2 weeks later same thing happened, then i gave it a final try with a friend who made me a waterfall bong, took a massive rip from it and coughed myself to Xanadu.

Haven't looked back since.

:notworthy: WEED

• Upvote 1

Not that I'm against smoking weed, I've done it in the past but with having kids I gave it up. However I'm not sure if any of you have ever heard of geo tagging a photo. There is a way to get the cordinates of you photo and tell you exactly where it was taken at. It can give you and address and everything.

I also noticed that some of these photos where loaded up from photo bucket which is one of the main places in which it can be done from. All people need is to know how to use google earth and they can figure it out. If you go to youtube you can figure out how to do it. My local news channel here in Indiana showed it on the news and showed how you find out where pictures were taken just from going to someones facebook page and saving the photo to there computer and loading it up in the program.

I'm not trying to be a thread killer or anything I just wanted you guys to know that photos can now be traced to exact locations.

Not that I'm against smoking weed, I've done it in the past but with having kids I gave it up. However I'm not sure if any of you have ever heard of geo tagging a photo. There is a way to get the cordinates of you photo and tell you exactly where it was taken at. It can give you and address and everything.

I also noticed that some of these photos where loaded up from photo bucket which is one of the main places in which it can be done from. All people need is to know how to use google earth and they can figure it out. If you go to youtube you can figure out how to do it. My local news channel here in Indiana showed it on the news and showed how you find out where pictures were taken just from going to someones facebook page and saving the photo to there computer and loading it up in the program.

I'm not trying to be a thread killer or anything I just wanted you guys to know that photos can now be traced to exact locations.

I'm aware of this and if the feds wasted their time and money tracking me to where I was at, they would quickly realize that it wasn't worth their time or money to bother me lol.

...and if they did it would just make 100's of people I know 1000 times smarter because of it. I'm willing to take the risk but maybe they want to prevent funding terrosism and stick it to Al-Queda, so they might come bustin in lol.

Did you know they can watch you through your webcam too?

First tried ganj when I was 13, didn't do it for awhile, picked up the habit when I was 14. Tony was worse than me but we were definitely was some of those kids who did whatever they could to get some money to go buy some trees. "You got $5?" "Yeah I got $5" "Me too let's get a sack." "Hell yeah" life and how things have changed. I fear my cousin is gonna go down the same road lol.

--

"Watkins! We have a serious problem here."

"Sir?"

"Code Red Watkins. Gather the men!"

"Where to sir?"

"Fort Myers, Florida... this is gonna be a big one."

"Chopper City sir?"

"What?"

"Nevermind, I heard it in a song sir."

"This is no time for games Watkins, we have a serious terror alert! Do you hate babies?"

"No sir!"

"Then quit dicking around! Get the men, quickly."

"Yes sir!"

"Okay men... we have a code red in Lee County. This is the big one. After today, we'll all be heros and our wives, no matter how repulsed they are by us, might let us get on top of them when we get home."

"One can dream sir."

"Exactly. Today we're executing operation Red Storm."

"Who came up with the name?"

"Charlie. It's a pretty good one isn't it?"

"Yeah, makes us feel like we're doing something important."

"Exactly! Just wouldn't have the same impact if we called it Operation bust-a-dude-for-nothing."

"Red Storm it is."

"Gentlemen, today we stick it to the terrorist. Our country is in danger because of people like this. We need to weed the bad folks out, and throw them in jail asap. When you buy weed, you're supporting terrorist. We need to make an example out of every individual who supports terrorism, one by one."

"What's the mission sir?"

"Simple! We go down there, we fuck shit up, we get paid, and we come back home."

"What exactly are we looking for?"

"Weapons of Mass Destruction........"

"Weed sir?"

"Weapons of mass.... ah fuck it. Yes, weed Watkins."

"Sir, isn't marijuana medically good for you? My grandma actually says it's good for you. She has glacoma..."

"You're grandmother is a two timing whore! A communist hippy supporting Al-Queda. Everybody knows weed kills you, your neighbors, and if you smoke it your childrens balls will shrink. Do you want your kids to have tiny shriveled balls solider?"

"Well... no?"

"Do you want some ragheads running our country? Marijuana supports Al-Queda! What part of that don't you understand? Are you a towell head supporter trooper?"

"No Sir!"

"Everybody to the chopper! We're gonna go save the world from weed! One stoner at a time! Hoo rah!"

• Upvote 1

you are lucky you weren't at the cup this year, it was raided by the cops

A-Dam is ending it's friendly stance. You need to be a Dutch citizen to go to a shop now, and the Cup is all but over now.

Oregon and California are the best places to live if you want to grow and not get fucked with. If you have under 1000 plants they say it isn't worth it to bust you.

It's less than likely to happen, I just wasn't sure if you guys were aware of it. I think it's funny to come in and see and read things, so I don't mind it.

Really never know these days with that type of stuff. I guess I've seen them stress out over less lol.

Friend of mines mom died the other day (she was 50 years old, heart failure), while the paramedics were tryin to do CPR on her some cops came inside the house, flipped it, found two oz's, took all his money, they didn't have a warrant and in the state of Florida cops can't look through your shit, or in drawers, anything like that. They can only take what was out in the open and his shit was in a safe under his bed... That's illegal search and siezure. I don't know how they handle paramedic house calls where yall are from, but down here they don't send cops to them. They send 1 homicide detective and an ambulance of paramedics. How the hell could somebody do that, while their mom was litterly dying. Just fucked up.

Not surprised by the Cannabis cup raid. I read in on it, I guess it was really only one place that was gettin in trouble for having over 500 grams or somethin like that.